BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
nice change up in the regular rotation especially during the winter to keep color treated hair healthy and shiny.
Nicole  S.
Toms River , NJ
I used this a few times and my hair felt great after. I wash my hair twice a week and I had no frizz on the days I didn’t wash. My hair was soft and manageable.
Cassidy S.
Shelby , NC
I love this stuff! I typically pack it on my trips as my travel shampoo. I love the living proof line. It’s such great products and the packaging is adorable !
Erin B.
I really love this LP line. The shampoo and conditioner are really gentle yet restorative to damaged hair. The mask is a little light for my hair type however.
Dani R.
Perfect shampoo to get your hair from the super damaged over processed stage back into the great hair phase. I would not recommend this for a long term line.
Chantelle H.
Living proof restore is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Last year my hair was so damaged and dry and now it's full of life and longer than its ever been
Caitlin D.
Woonsocket, RI
I have tried this product a few times wish and hoping I would fall in love. However every time I've tried it, my hair falls flat and feels incredibly stringy
Shawna W.
Cottage Grove
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It smells so good and leaves my hair so pretty and bouncy after washing. The biggest downside is the high cost.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Loves very comparable to morrocanoli which is my go to. It makes my dry and chemically damaged hair super soft and strong. It lathers well and smells nice!
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Obsessed! It's so so good and doesn't dry your hair out and tangle your hair even in shower! Smells decent and works so well cleaning your hair. Love it!
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Andréa G.
Has Living Proof Restore Shampoo made anyone else's hair very greasy the day after using? I used to be able to go every other or even every 2 days without shampooing but now less than 24 hours after I use this shampoo (and conditioner combo) my roots are greasy again...
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me

Sephora