BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It makes my hair super shiny. The smell is really nice and natural-- not heavily scented. My only complaint that it can make my hair feel like there's still product in it if I don't thoroughly wash it out
Betsy M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have long, fine hair but have some split ends and breakage from pregnancy. This shampoo and conditioner made my hair look and feel healthy but still clean and not weighed down within the first few days of using it. It is expensive, but you don't need to use a lot with each wash.
Cherica L.
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. This lathers beautifully and smells amazing. Helps repair split ends and protects color treated hair and leaves it shiny and healthy.
Alaina S.
West Chester, PA
Amazing-- lathers hair and leaves it feeling clean. My hair has actually grown much quicker once I started using this and has made my hair feel much healthier. I'm indifferent to the smell nothing special. Overall an amazing product will definitely repurchase
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I've heard so much about this! I would love to try this! My hair is frizzy and curly..I haven't found the right product for my hair yet! I hope this helps my hair!!!
Menka M.
New York , NY
I would love to try this! I heard about how this shampoo is restorative for color treated hair. And my hair is color treated and also dry and this product works very well to restore shine and health to damaged hair.
Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
I really like this line. I have only used it a few times so far so it's hard to tell, but I haven't been disappointed. It left my hair feeling silky and repaired. It is a little pricey but if you're looking for something nice this is it!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love the Restore Living Proof line. My hair is bleached and heat styled so it's had a rough life. Damage. I needed repair. And this is doing the trick. The shampoo is so luxurious feeling. It lathers well. I followed with the conditioner and after one use, there was a noticeable improvement in my hair.
Jasmin M.
Great Product. Only shampoo I have been able to use without a problem (because of allergies). Since I have long hair I normally need a handful of shampoo, but with this shampoo I only need a tiny amount. Worth the cost.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
nice change up in the regular rotation especially during the winter to keep color treated hair healthy and shiny.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

Sephora