BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I used this for a few months and, at first, I loved it. It made my hair super shiny and soft, it felt thicker and smelled great. But after a couple of months, my hair started looking and feeling very dry and brittle and wiry (and I have BABY FINE hair). I switched to a co-wash for a couple months and my hair got better. Not sure if it was a build-up issue or what, but I won't be using it again.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This shampoo has a very clean scent. It is a little thicker then the shampoo I'm use to using but I think that's part of the reason why it worked so well for me. It didn't take much of the product to get my hair feeling clean and looking refreshed. I followed it with the conditioner as directed. As for the shampoo it left my hair feeling calmer and gave it a strong shine.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love Living Proof products. This shampoo and its sister conditioner is no different. I noticed less damage when using this, not a whole lot and not a miracle but less damage nonetheless. The smell of this product is heavenly and the matching conditioner specifically makes my hair so smooth, manageable, easier to brush, etc. This is safe for color treated hair which is a huge plus.
Maria M.
I love all of the living proof hair products! They smell great & leave my hair feeling sooooo good. The only thing that isn't so great about it is the prize of this very small bottle. I honestly do not use it every day, but every now & then to treat my hair a little bit ;) haha.
Sara Z.
Perfect perfect perfect, I couldn't ask for more in a shampoo! If I'm not using purple shampoo 1-2 times a month, this is what I wash my hair with! Keeps my hair clean without damaging or making my color fade. Exactly what I need in a shampoo. Bit pricey but worth it!
Mia L.
Kirkland, WA
This is my 2nd favorite shampoo brand. It's great, smells good, and doesn't weigh down my VERY long hair. Always makes my hair smell good.

It's a bit pricey. My Pureology bottle is about the same price and lasts WAY longer than this stuff, but I do really like it!
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It makes my hair super shiny. The smell is really nice and natural-- not heavily scented. My only complaint that it can make my hair feel like there's still product in it if I don't thoroughly wash it out
Melissa V.
I love this brand, very reputable, a little over priced but usually worth it. It can be found at the normal Sephora, Ulta locations although again, try to find a discount if possible. The scent was nice and clean smelling, however, it left my hair feeling like I needed a leave-in conditioner. Very odd.
Betsy M.
State College, PA
I have long, fine hair but have some split ends and breakage from pregnancy. This shampoo and conditioner made my hair look and feel healthy but still clean and not weighed down within the first few days of using it. It is expensive, but you don't need to use a lot with each wash.
Cherica L.
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. This lathers beautifully and smells amazing. Helps repair split ends and protects color treated hair and leaves it shiny and healthy.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back