Living Proof Restore Shampoo
Living Proof Restore Shampoo
By Living Proof
angela o.
Milton, MA

How is the quality? I have very dry hair

Alex R.
Alex R.
Kinston, NC
1 year, 1 month ago
It is great quality!! I felt like I could tell a difference in the overall feel of my hair.
Elle U.
Elle U.
1 year, 6 months ago
I LOVE the detangling spray, but the shampoo and conditioner left my hair dry as if my hair didn't absorb it.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
Living Proof Restore Trio is great for dry hair. I myself had dry brittle hair. I noticed the moisture and softness right away. I'm obsessed with the hair mask.