BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

lilly m.
arlington
This is two reviews in one. I originally purchased this shampoo for myself and found that I needed more immediate conditioning than this offered. I have fine, curly hair that has been bleached blonde. This is a product that needs time to change the damage to your hair, so I went to olaplex.
However, my boyfriend has hair that is naturally very dry and dull. He has never colored it and keeps it short....but I kept finding myself commenting on how dry his hair was. He used this daily and after a week his hair was shiny and significantly softer. There was a HUGE difference. People even started complimenting him on his hair. It made it feel and appear much healthier.

This product is gentle and seems to work best with hair that has some damage. Nothing significant. It really does add moisture.
Riya D.
I got the shampoo conditioner and the hair mask as a sample from Sephora and I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised with how gooood the shampoo was. It lathers well. It is without sulphates, parabens. This is huge for dry skin girls like me. It is always hard to find that fine balance between cleaning scalp and drying your scalp/frizziness!!!! This helped solve both problems.i will however also add that the mask was the star of the show. I use them all each time I use it and if you are on a budget, pick the mask. If you want the full experience go for the set!! Best part is you can find a mini set to try! I think that's a great way to try the product for yourself. Since I got tiny samples of this and I loved it so much, I went ahead and ordered the full size Version of it. It is on the pricier side , but my hair is priceless to me. So anything that's works is a bargain!
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this product. I get my hair bleached every 4 weeks which leaves it on the drier side. Since I started using this product I have noticed and have had people comment how much tamer and softer it's gotten. Plus I love the fact that it is made without sulfates and silicones!
Leah K.
St. Louis
I have been using the Living Proof Restore Shampoo and Conditioner for over a year now. It really does what it claims! I have color treated bleach blonde hair that was very damaged. This shampoo leaves my hair feel very clean for days, but also has made such a different with regard to mending my damaged strands. Love this product!
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Currently using! Like I mentioned in a previous review I alternate between this product and the Alterna Caviar anti-aging. This is by far one of my favorite shampoos. I contributed my soft smooth locks to using these two products. I will say the smell of this is so-so, but I like the product so much I don’t mind.
Mikas l.
Oh wow! Received a sample of this and can not believe how it left my hair! I am picky with shampoos, this lathered so luxuriously, was sulfate free so safe on my colored hair, and moisturized, along with the restore conditioner, leaving my hair so noticeably soft, shiny, healthy looking and manageable!
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I first found this shampoo after my mom told me she had found it at ulta and I noticed how tame her hair was. I was excited to try the product out and used t diligently in my hair care routine until the bottle was just about empty. My hair, instead of being voluminous and frizzy, was flat and felt dead. I was disappointed because this stuff is fairly expensive for the size it is. I discontinued using it after about a month because my hair just felt dry and my hairdresser even commented that my hair was looking a little limp compared to normal.
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I absolutely love this product if your hair has been damaged by heat or dyeing/bleaching it and you want a good restoring shampoo this one is definitely one to try out! Yes it is expensive but it is worth it! After one use I noticed my hair felt and looked better! I only wash my hair every 3-4 days so this product will last me for a while all you need is 3-5 pumps, make sure you hair is soaking wet and start rubbing into your scalp and the shampoo suds up so nicely! It is definitely a 10/10!
Holly H.
Gresham, OR
My current favorite shampoo! Lathers well, smells lovely, & leaves my hair feeling soft & hydrated. If you have chemically treated or otherwise damaged hair, this one is for you. Results get better with each use, totally worth the money.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This shampoo is amazing after any hair treatment! I feel like it gives my hair that extra boost and moisture it needs. If you have oily hair I probably wouldn’t try the restore shampoo but their normal living proof original.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Andréa G.
Has Living Proof Restore Shampoo made anyone else's hair very greasy the day after using? I used to be able to go every other or even every 2 days without shampooing but now less than 24 hours after I use this shampoo (and conditioner combo) my roots are greasy again...
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me

Sephora