BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

An ultra-lightweight revitalizing spray that instantly polishes and perfects dry or damaged hair, while defending against heat and UV damage from cuticle to cortex. Restore Revitalizing Spray features a proprietary complex of pro-vitamins, UV absorbers, and PolyfluoroEster to instantly add shine, smoothness, and polish while increasing hair's resistance to breakage. Safe and effective on color and chemically processed hair, it can be used on both wet and dry locks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Heat and UV are major culprits of damage. Heat tools are hotter than ever, some reaching 450°, which is twice as high as the boiling point of water. This heat, applied to wet or dry hair, "boils" the water content of the hair, causing fractures in the cuticle—hair's defense layer. UV further degrades the cuticle and damages protein in the cortex. The combination leads to dullness, split-ends, and breakage. Restore Revitalizing Spray creates a shield to regulate the "boiling" effect of heat tools and defend against UV damage, all day long.

Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I use this on my damp hair before I blow it out. It smells good and protects my hair from the heat. I also think it extends my blow out and keeps my hair style in shape even after sleeping on it! It leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. Living Proof Restore Revitalizing Spray
Summer G.
The living proof line is amazing. I absolutely love the spray because it protects my hair from any heat products I use and it is so light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy! You can get this spray specifically at Walmart for $16.99 but Sephora it is $26! You should definitely try this spray if you straighten and blow dry your hair often!
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
This works as an amazing protectant. I would say I have medium length hair and my hair gets really oily in heat so spraying a little bit of this in my hair does the trick. Love it!
Ivy A.
Miami
Love this product! My hair is dry, and it leaves my hair shiny. I use it on wet hair, and apply in sections. Leaves hair smooth, polished and soft.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product I use it on dry hair before I'm going to  flat iron it . It works well and smells great. A little goes a long way
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Living proof is my favorite line and this spay is one of my favorite products. It is so lightweight and always makes my hair look perfect.
Zulema G.
Living proof products are amazing! This product is lightweight and does not feel like you are wearing any product on your hair.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Any product of LIVING PROOF is the best! This brand is amazing & any product that you use WILL work!! Worth every penny!
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I love this spray. I always bring it to the beach with me to protect my hair from the uv rays, it's super light weight.
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I love this spray. I think it's absolutely amazing. it is so light weight and really protects my hair.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I was wondering if this is going to make my hair feel hard like a holding spray? Or is it going to be damp like some form of oil. As well as suggestions on how to us it to get the best results?
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
Living proof is an amazing brand. This spray in particular is more of an oily texture. It doesn't make the hair oily though. It will not make your hair feel like straw.