BY LIVING PROOF

An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth. Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.Research results: After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage. see more...

Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment 8 oz
  • "I don't need to say anything other than the fact this hair mask works; really, really works." in 2 reviews
  • "I got a smaller size from sephora and used it nightly for a couple weeks to help my split ends and it works so good!" in 1 review
  • "I used to straighten and blow dry my hair everyday." in 1 review
  • "I didn't realize just how damaged my hair was until I started using this treatment. " in 1 review
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love living proof products, but this one was a miss for me.  I feel like my hair actually felt worse after using this?  And i have used this many times, and it is just not for me.  I have other hair masks that make my hair feel so soft and healthy, and this one just not do it for me.  My hair feels almost straw-like when i rinse this out.  For the price, this is definitely not worth it to me.
Mallory W.
I received this product as a gift and like it alot. I think if I used it more often I would Love it. I notice my hair is softer and shinier and receive a lot of compliments. I have heat damage and this seemed to help with the dryness and damage. I will continue to use it and see how it goes.
SUMMY B.
After years of heat damage from cutting my hair short I finally decided to seek some help. This hair mask took my hair from dull thinning and lifeless. To quenched shiny soft and full. I would recommend this to anyone needing some TLC.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This mask is literally life changing if you have dry and damaged hair. It left my hair so silky and smooth for the next week. I honestly didn’t want to wash it again!! Also a little goes a long way so totally worth it.
Dawnell G.
Pierson
I purchased this because of all the great reviews. I was highly disappointed. I used this in conjunction with the daily shampoo and conditioner and didn't see any difference. I paid $42 right from living proof. I contacted them after using for 3 weeks and they refunded all my money for all 3 products and told me to keep them. I was very pleased with their customer service just not the product.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I love this stuff! It literally melts between my fingers like butter and makes my hair incredibly soft. The smell is light but smells good. You can definitely see a difference after using this. I only use it once a week I noticed if I use it more my hair becomes stringy
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
i really like this product.  the price is a little expensive but i think its worth it.  its hard for me to give anything 5 stars because i feel like theres always something better.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville , FL
This product so far has been great! I’m not over the moon about the price, but I use this twice a week and I’ve noticed a difference in my hair. One concern: sometimes if you don’t blow dry this can make your hair oily.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Fine, but not "restorative"
Does it make my hair feel nice and soft after a 5 minute treatment? Sure. But do I think the product is doing anything restorative for the chemical damage my hair has? Nope. Also, if anyone else has a particular sensitivity to strong smells, be aware: I found this mask to be almost overpowering.
Brianna L.
lives up to its name. It is living proof that it can bring your hair back to life! I got curly dry hair and this has helped me so much. it smells good and it is not very expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone and I will be buying again.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!