BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Chels C.
Bethel Park, PA
I. LOVE. THIS. HAIR MASK! I am new to the Living Proof brand, and so many of their products were recommended by an employee at Ulta! We are all in denial that we have dry damaged hair, let’s be real. We assume there’s no solution. NEWS FLASH this hair mask is your saving grace! After the first use, I could tell a dramatic change to my hair - it was softer, hydrated, and just clean! I’ve been using this once a week and it’s great for the summer since you and your hair need hydration! You don’t need to use a ton or use it every shower, so the product will last you a while!
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
After I over processed my hair with bleach I was devastated. In dire need of saving my hair I went down to Sephora and bought this hair mask. After using it for two weeks I couldn't believe how absolutely amazing my hair felt. It was so strong and soft I could cry. My hair means everything to me and this was a life saver!!!

#contest #yourbesthair @livingproofinc @sephora @influenster
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
I'm giving the star for the size. I haven't tried the mask yet, but the jar is so unbelievably small, AND it wasn't even full. I don't know if I'll even be able to get one use out of this. Just go for the 8 oz.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
This a good mask and smells good. This mask doesn't contain parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, GMOs etc..which is super good. I think this mask even more effective than I can imagine. Definitely repurchase it!
Robyn S.
Columbia, IL
So creamy! I love to use this product once or twice a week as needed. So conditioning and my hair loves it too! The smell is amazing too!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Need something good for my hair and i try this mask, was very effective for my type hair, easy to apply, good smell and rinse very well.
Antonia L.
Wood Dale, IL
I just started using a hair mask once a week and I had been using a cheap one another blogger recommended just to see if I noticed a difference at all. Well I did and I've been hooked on trying hair masks ever since. My hair is pretty long and thick and I like to use a lot of conditioning product in order to make sure it really coats every strand and does its job, so I used the entire trial size in one wash. I did feel like my hair was smooth and a bit less frizzy after. Not to mention, the comb went right through! I'm most likely going to continue to try other brands, but this one was definitely worth it.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Let me just start with how amazing it smells. It leaves your hair smelling so fresh and beautiful. It does feel like it helps with the dullness of my hair. And it actually makes my curls feel bouncier and soft. It helps to Detangle your hair after you shampoo it. I definitely recommend it. You can pick it up at Ulta and Sephora.
Sindy R.
12225 SW 128th Street, Unit 104, Suite # 5696 MIAMI FLORIDA
Love what this does. I recently had my hair chemically straightened, and that turned out to be a terrible idea. I was left with my hair thinning and dropping constantly, on top of that my hair started to become dry...brittle and constantly felt like it was hard (like tougher than it was) I hated that feeling, I tried everything!!! Until I finally got some information about this product. I purchased it and have been using it on a constant for 3 months. I love it. Made my hair feel super soft and the harsh chemicals was kept at bay. I think that if you're looking for results you should try this
Jamie H.
Burnley
I tested this product out from a small sample tub and was expecting great things. My hair is long and is probe to knots after washing and can feel quite dry. A lot of this product is needed to see any benefits with my hair and it didn't leave my hair feeling silky smooth like I thought it would. It does smell amazing though !
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sephora