BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Bend, OR
I love this mask. It's super thick in the jar but a little goes a long way. It coats your hair nicely. My hair feels strong and healthy when I rinse it. I'll definitely try this mask again! Good price as well.
Katelyn E.
This is my all time favorite mask. It makes my hair super soft. I got it as a sample from ipsy, but the full size is kind of expensive. It is easy to use and works wonders on my hair. Will have to buy on sale though
Natalie
I love this brand! My hair is sooo soft after using this! It’s less frizzy and lays well. To me it’s not pricey bc it works soo well.
Casey G.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve tried several hair masks before and never really thought they did much until this hair mask. My hair was noticeably much softer and smoother. I only got a small one of these in a set, but even with the small amount I received I already know I love this! I’m pretty smell sensitive and there were a few hair masks I’ve tried where I could not stand the smell. This one has a great smell and works great. A+ in my book!
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I use the mask with the restore shampoo and conditioner and the trio work so well together! I have spit ends, breakage, and fizzy hair, and after using the trio i am so pleased with how my hair looks and feels. It also smells really good too so thats definitely a plus. This is my first time using living proof products and i already really like them. I would love to try the living proof Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner Duo also since my hair can get out of control in the Florida humidity. But as for the mask i will continue to use it for sure. It is a bit on the pricey side but you can always find coupons at ulta to help bring down your cost.
Alexa I.
LOVE THIS HAIR MASK! I have very dry, damaged hair that is thinning more and more every single day. This mask has done WONDERS for my hair. I have been using once a week for a year now.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I LOvE his hair mask/conditioning treatment. It magically "hydrates" my hair, taking it from dull to gorgeous in just one use. My hair looks healthy, bouncy and shiny. Even when I have split ends and need to get to the salon, this mask minimizes their appearance so I can go an extra week or two between appointments. If you are in the fence, definitely give it a try.
Jaclynn C.
Pebble Beach
This mask worked really well. While I do love drybar products (and own way too many) because they are cute and trendy living proof truthfully has better and more effective products. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sephora