BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Buy on Sephora
Karen V.
Framingham, MA
Essa máscara é maravilhosa. Deixa meu cabelo super hidratado, macio e com muito brilho.
Veronica C.
I love this hair mask treatment I highly recommend it leaves my hair so soft nd silky!.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I absolutely love this hair mask, it doesn't leave my hair oily and it smells great!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I am not a fan of Living Proof products.   I do not find they do anything for my hair.  This mask is really no exception.  I did not add any extra moisture to my dry hair (these frigid winter temps are making my hair extrememly dry and staticky).  This was no different than using a conditioner.  Disappointing.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
This a good mask and smells good. This mask doesn't contain parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, GMOs etc..which is super good. I think this mask even more effective than I can imagine. Definitely repurchase it!
Maren A.
The best hair mask!! This is the mask I use especially in the winter months when my hair is at its driest. After using this mask my hair is so silky, smooth and shiny it's unbelievable. I get compliments on my hair all the time now and it's really hard to resist running my fingers through it constantly. The mask smells amazing too. I tend to use this twice a month regularly, however in winter months I'll use it once a week. I will forever repurchase this product!
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Living proof is one of my favourite brands and this mask is excellent. I doesn't have an overpowering smell, it's nice and thick so it stays in place on my hair, but not so thick that it doesn't sink into my hair. I colour my hair quite a bit and I've been using this once a week with my toning shampoo and I just love the results.
Andrea e.
Quite dissappointed by this product. Yes, it leaves my hair soft but I don't feel like its really doing nothing else special for my damaged hair. Expected more from a "high end" product. I dont know, it's not really bad, simply nothing special.
Kristina M.
This has been a more recent purchase that I'm obsessed with now. I do this once a week, and my hair looks so great after! I combined it with other LivingProof products and I couldn't be happier with how my hair looks
Madeline M.
Does this smell good?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
What good is this hair mask? Compare with others Brands.? Moraconoil? Thanks
Lauren T.
Evansville , IN
Where can you find this brand?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
How thick is the consistency of the mask? Several comments said it was more like conditioner, so is it thin?
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
I'm always hesitant to try masks because the effort and time involved. How does this one work?