BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,388 reviews
Hello hair mask goals. This is an amazing hydrating mask if you have color treated hair! After I use this my hair feels so soft for days! I am rough on my hair and use a weekly mask because of that and I was super impressed with this. I would say the only con would be the smell. It’s not a chemical smell or anything fruity and is not intolerable but I would prefer a better one
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I've been on a Holy Grail Hair Mask finding mission lately. So I had been using the PhytoKeratin Extreme hair mask and I liked the long term results but at 60 dollars for that small jar I had to find something better. Even if it was just 10 dollars cheaper.
I was ready to pay 50 dollars if I absolutely had to because it had to be high end and salon quality. You go to the salon and have the best hair ever and get mad because you can never recreate it at home. Ask a salon professional and they will all tell you the same thing. They use expensive products and tools that can't be recreated with drugstore products. And that is very true. My best hair on drugstore irons and products is a nightmare compared to my hair with salon quality irons and products.
So I was going to purchase the Briogeo hair mask as I loved their blow dry protecting and perfecting cream and I had looked at the living proof mask but wasn't excited about it because of the minimal results I had seen using the living proof overnight hair mask/ treatment.
But I didn't want to spend 50 on any of them if I didn't know I loved them. Then sephora thankfully came out with the Hair Rescue Mask Set. It had over 8 oz of high end masks for 24 dollars. It included Ouai, Briogeo, Bumble and Bumble, Moroccan Oil, Living Proof and more.
I'd tried at least half of them when I reluctantly tried the living proof restore mask.
I applied an amount that covered my hair but wasn't wasteful. I didn't pre condition as usual. Instead I just washed my hair with my Lush Jason and the Argan Oil Bar Shampoo and then immediately added this. I left it in for about 10 min then rinsed under luke warm water completely not even leaving a little in my hair (it's a great idea to do that for more conditioning and moisture but I needed to know exactly how this stuff worked as directed.)
My hair felt super silky while rinsing and after. I was shocked. It hasn't felt that nice wet since I was a kid with no damage.
I do have super thick and slightly damaged spirally curly hair that is right past shoulder length. I have a ton of breakage and split ends. I flat iron daily and wash and blow dry every 4 to 6 days.
I blow dried my hair and it almost seem to dry quicker. Also I noticed a significant amount of less frizz which is amazing because when I blow dry my hair gets huge like I almost have an afro lol.
But it was cut in half in terms of size. That was shocking as this was the only item I changed during my wash and style process.
Then after flat ironing I noticed my hair was super soft and full of life. It had looked healthier and shinier. I loved it. Then after I had gone out and came home my hair had sucked up moisture as usual and frizzed up a bit but it was a lot less. Like another huge difference in frizz. It was actually so bearable that I didn't have to take the flat iron to it again.
I love this so much. It works more amazing than anything ive ever used and ive used thousands of dollars in products throughout the years.
I immediately got online and purchased the full size.
It is expensive but a little can go a long way if you're careful and over time I can definitely see this healing your hair after what its done for me after one use.
I don't love the scent and you do have to purchase from high end specialty type stores but I can't even deduct a star for that because this stuff is so amazing.
The packaging is cute, understated and modern while still being secure and functional. I had no trouble using it with wet hands.
I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Keep in mind to only buy from authorized dealers such as salons, sephora, and ULTA or you will get a fake and you won't get these results.
Samantha C.
I recently received this through my ipsy bag and I was super excited to try it. I love Living Proof so I just knew this product would be amazing. I think it works great and makes my hair feel amazing. There's no funny feeling after I rinse it out and my hair smells great! You won't be disappointed by this product.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
This is a beautiful mask that does everything it claims. It restores damaged hair, gets rid of the frizz that the damage causes. Gives back elasticity I love this mask. I use it once a month and it is amazing. You don't want to use it to much it can do more harm if you use it to much. Go out and buy this product. Everything I've tried from this line is amazing.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the first living proof product iv tried and it definitely got me to splurge on other products from this brand! This mask makes a real noticeable difference right from the first use. It makes it super soft and manageable. The only down side is the price.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This stuff smells SO GOOD. And it REALLY REALLY conditions your hair. My hair is so soft when I use it, even just talking about it makes me want to go put this hair mask on! It's not heavy at all either, your hair just ... behaves after you use this stuff. I've gone through a whole tub and I will be repurchasing. You probably have a customer for life!
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
I recieved a free sample of this from Ulta (awesome!). I have always wanted to try this brand as i have heard many good things about it. I have to say i love this mask! It made my hair feel amazing without weighing it down. I have thin and fine hair. I liked it so much i went back and bought some of the other living proof products travel size products to try!
Rebecka H.
Gillette
I recently got a sample of this product but I've always enjoyed this brand. It feels amazing on my bleach-damaged, curly, fluffy hair. I can already tell me ends are stronger and softer. It did seem to give me more volume as well but that could be from my hair just being healthier and happier. I plan on using it in my routine for a lonnnnnng time.
Barbara F.
Lansdowne, VA
This hair mask saved my life!! I used to beach my hair religiously and after moving from NYC to VA my hair took a beating. Virginia has hard water which I never experienced before and my hair was so dry and brittle it was sad. This product turned that all around to where people would compliment me on my hair looking brighter and just beautiful.
Tamara J.
Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment is the cool drink of water that my hair needs to protect it from heat and chemical damage! I especially love using this for intense conditioning in the summer while I lay out at the pool!💗💗💗
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sephora