BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Ashley R.
I did not like this mask treatment. I felt like it did nothing for my hair. My hair felt the exact same after rinsing this out that it did before I put it in. It didn't even condition my hair. Not too mention I needed to use a lot of it to cover all of my and my hair isn't very long at all, the product just doesn't spread out even when wet. I paid a lot for this tub just for maybe 4 uses and it's didn't even work. Very disappointing!
Brooke B.
I love the way this mask smells and feels going on. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and smoother than before. I feel like my hair is in better condition when I use it, but I don't feel like it helps to improve the overall health of my hair too much over time. It's just so expensive, and I have a lot of long, curly hair. It takes a lot of product and can get really costly if I use this as often as I'd like.
Delaney S.
I have had VERY damaged hair for years. After so much careless bleaching, coloring and heat styling my hair was totally fried. I have tried everything under the sun to try and bring my hair back to life and had almost completely given up UNTIL I found this mask. I promise you you'll never go back, if you are feeling hopeless with your damaged hair you need this! My hair has never felt so soft and full of moisture.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I like the fresh scent and that it left my hair very soft and manageable. Though I have been enjoying the deluxe sample I received, I don't see myself spending the $43 for 8 Oz as found on the Ulta.com website which is where I purchase the majority of my hair care and makeup products.
Mary H.
Walker, LA
Any time my hair ever needs a "reset", I use this mask in the shower. I brush my hair, shampoo it, and then lather this front roots to tips and wait about five minutes in the shower. After I rinse it, my hair feels so moisturizer and strong. I've noticed it diminishes some of my damaged ends and dryness from color treating my hair. I absolutely love this mask and it basically is a "reset" for your hair.
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
I bought this when I was in Vegas, cause I went in chlorine and TOTTALLY messed up my hair! So I wanted a good mask, the lady at sephora referred me to this product...for the cost was not worth it! My sheamoisture deep masks are better! I love the brand, just not this product!
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
I absolutely love this product so far. I have only used it a few times but my hair is loving it. I got it off amazon for $23 rather than the $40 or something like that from Sephora. My hair is extremely dry and needed a good hydration treatment and this was definitely it. I use it once or twice a week and my hair feels amazing after using it. I will certainly be repurchasing this.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really enjoyed this rich, thick hair mask. As always, the scent is fresh and amazing. My hair was left much more hydrated and easier to detangle and manage after using this. My hair was softer to the touch and a small amount of product was enough to coat my long hair.
Samantha L.
I recently received this through my ipsy bag and I was super excited to try it. I love Living Proof so I just knew this product would be amazing. I think it works great and makes my hair feel amazing. There's no funny feeling after I rinse it out and my hair smells great! You won't be disappointed by this product.
Eva K.
I LOvE his hair mask/conditioning treatment. It magically "hydrates" my hair, taking it from dull to gorgeous in just one use. My hair looks healthy, bouncy and shiny. Even when I have split ends and need to get to the salon, this mask minimizes their appearance so I can go an extra week or two between appointments. If you are in the fence, definitely give it a try.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!