BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I started using this product about a year ago and I fell in love with it. It seemed to magically live up to its name as restored my once-healthy hair that became severely dehydrated through a year of intense color change back to a color that emulated my natural share (henna/indigo, bleach baths, and now demi-perm in light brown). This LP Restore mask was an absolutely necessity for a few months. I used it once a week, letting it sit on my wet head, covered, for at least 30 minutes before I rinsed it out as that's what my stylist instructed. A few weeks ago, I noticed it just isn't really working anymore. My hair feels coated, limp, dull, and coarse. But, strangely, it's shiny in the right light. Maybe it's just product build-up, maybe it's that the restore shampoo no longer works on my hair; whatever the reason, I'm finishing up my final tub on LPR mask and I am not sure that I'll purchase it again. It's pricey and I'm just not sure the results are worth it in the long run. I used Aveda for many years before trying LP and don't recall experiencing the feeling of build-up and coarseness/dryness. Again, it looks okay--pretty shiny. But it feels fake--almost
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing!!! I only use Living Proof in my hair, This brand is just so promising! I had very dry, colored treated hair, with a lot of split ends from heat damage. This will seriously transform your hair into healthy, shiny, soft, fresh cut feeling hair. I actually replaced my  Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner with this since I only wash my hair a few times a week. Nothing against the conditioner, I just can't stop using this mask. I put the mask in my hair and clip it back so it doesn't get wet, then I shave my legs or exfoliate. I leave it on as long as possible before rinsing, so it's the last thing I do in the shower. You will see a noticeable improvement after the first use! If you don't want to splurge on the entire Living Proof line, this is the product to get!
Carissa K.
Tonawanda, NY
No matter how many times I get my hair cut my ends always seem to damage so easily. I don’t wash my hair daily and I use minimum heat to It. I would love to try and find something that really helps keeping my hair healthy. Thanks!
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Living proof product line I love every single thing shampoo the conditioner the hair styling the moisturizing the leave-in conditioners body sprays I love them all
Katie M.
I would LOVE to try this out. I have heard great things about this one. I do have dry hair and I would love to get rid of it. This would be a great thing for me.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product as a free sample through Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.

The Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment really is a miracle worker! First of all, I love the simple and clean packaging. The smell is amazing, reminds me of roses! This product definitely packs a punch on damaged hair. I have thick, wavy hair that tends to be on the drier side. I've always wanted touchably soft hair and after using this product, as well as the rest of the Restore line, I finally have soft, shiny, healthy looking hair that smells great too! You can feel and see the results almost instantly! Use once a week for a deep moisturizing treatment. Would definitely recommend and I look forward to trying other items from the Living Proof lines!
Elizabeth M.
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now... and I am very impressed. The mask is not to heavy and doesn't leave residue on my thick wavy hair. I have dry, split-ends because i have bleached and colored my hair multiple times. The Living Proof Restore Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair mask are helping to revive my hair. I noticed it get gradually softer and the elasticity is slowly coming back. I tried out sample sizes of this and I am purchasing the full size because I love the way my hair is feeling. It has been a while since I have had healthy feeling hair. I definitely recommend this line from Living Proof for those with damaged hair.
Antonia L.
Wood Dale, IL
I just started using a hair mask once a week and I had been using a cheap one another blogger recommended just to see if I noticed a difference at all. Well I did and I've been hooked on trying hair masks ever since. My hair is pretty long and thick and I like to use a lot of conditioning product in order to make sure it really coats every strand and does its job, so I used the entire trial size in one wash. I did feel like my hair was smooth and a bit less frizzy after. Not to mention, the comb went right through! I'm most likely going to continue to try other brands, but this one was definitely worth it.
Cristie G.
I bought this off of Ipsy woth my points!! It cost me 250 points which is very very reasonable. I tried it last night in the shower and it wasn't what I thought it was going good to be. It was more like a regular conditioner. It did not pack the punch of moisture I expected. I thought it was going to leave my hair silky and smooth, while it did have. However, it didn't pack the punch I desired. I left it on for 5 minutes as instructed. It had the traditional medicinal herbal smell of the Living Proof line. I will not be buying this again.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I've used several different hair masks for deep conditioning/restoring purposes- but this one is by far the best. You can easily use it in the shower (5 minute leave in time, unlike other that make you wait like 15-20 minutes before rinsing) and it didn't make my hair feel heavy after. I highly recommend if you have dry/ split end prone hair- the price is totally worth it. You can easily find bundle deals too at Ulta and Sephora; so you can get more product for your money.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!