BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Victoria L.
greer
Love love love this mask. It’s always my go to product when I feel like my hair is getting out of control. It definitely met my expectations and then some. SUPER EFFECTIVE and worth buying again and again.
Dawnell G.
Pierson
I purchased this because of all the great reviews. I was highly disappointed. I used this in conjunction with the daily shampoo and conditioner and didn't see any difference. I paid $42 right from living proof. I contacted them after using for 3 weeks and they refunded all my money for all 3 products and told me to keep them. I was very pleased with their customer service just not the product.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I love this stuff! It literally melts between my fingers like butter and makes my hair incredibly soft. The smell is light but smells good. You can definitely see a difference after using this. I only use it once a week I noticed if I use it more my hair becomes stringy
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
i really like this product.  the price is a little expensive but i think its worth it.  its hard for me to give anything 5 stars because i feel like theres always something better.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product so far has been great! I’m not over the moon about the price, but I use this twice a week and I’ve noticed a difference in my hair. One concern: sometimes if you don’t blow dry this can make your hair oily.
Roxy N.
Torrance
I used this mask and it really feels like it nourishes my hair. It leaves it quite soft and washes well. Does not leave a scent and don't really smell much of a scent when using it.
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I looooove this mask. It is on the pricey side but if used as a treatment and not a conditioner replacement (as it’s intended) it works really amazingly. The key is seriously leaving it in and letting it sit. I have thick wavy hair that can tend to get a little dry on the bottom but this leaves my hair so soft and full. I love this stuff. Definitely recommend even just trying a samples because you won’t be disappointed.
Haley A.
Tallahassee
Very expensive, but so far it’s been worth the money! A very little bit goes a long way. My hair never felt better using this product. I want to try the shampoo/conditioner set too. Yes I’d buy again!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Fine, but not "restorative"
Does it make my hair feel nice and soft after a 5 minute treatment? Sure. But do I think the product is doing anything restorative for the chemical damage my hair has? Nope. Also, if anyone else has a particular sensitivity to strong smells, be aware: I found this mask to be almost overpowering.
Samantha t.
Florence
I love this hair mask. I put it in my hair while in the shower. I do everything else I need to do and then wash it out and after I get out if the shower and my hair dries it feels so soft and looks so healthy and shiny.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sephora