BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Buy on Sephora
Arwa A.
I've used this a couple times now, and I haven't really seen a difference. I actually got this at Ulta for free after purchasing some other Living Proof products, and I was expecting it to help with my dry coloured ends like the Ulta lady told me it would. So far, nothing. Still very dry. I like the packaging, but it is a little inconvenient for me to have to step out of the water for 5 minutes to let it soak in before washing out after shampooing. I'm going to keep using it and hope for the best, but so far its just meh.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really love this mask. It leaves my hair smooth, tamed, silky, and moisturized which my damaged, color-treated hair desperately needs. I like the smell, which is difficult to describe. Only a small amount of this mask is needed to coat my long hair from mid-length to ends. I would repurchase this during a sale because the price is intimidating for the full size. Other, cheaper hair masks do a similar job but this is on my list to buy the next time I have a coupon.
Ashley R.
I didn't like this product at all. I have pretty dry hair from trying to go more blonde... I had high helps based off of reviews when buying it but it didn't come through. It is a mask meant for dry, damaged hair yet when I wash it out my hair feels the same. It doesn't feel "restored," healthy, or conditioned. Just fee the same. And you have to use way to much of the product to distribute it all over my medium length hair. The price was another issue, I think it's way too much money for a product that I truly don't think works.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I like the fresh scent and that it left my hair very soft and manageable. Though I have been enjoying the deluxe sample I received, I don't see myself spending the $43 for 8 Oz as found on the Ulta.com website which is where I purchase the majority of my hair care and makeup products.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This stuff smells SO GOOD. And it REALLY REALLY conditions your hair. My hair is so soft when I use it, even just talking about it makes me want to go put this hair mask on! It's not heavy at all either, your hair just ... behaves after you use this stuff. I've gone through a whole tub and I will be repurchasing. You probably have a customer for life!
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
I recieved a free sample of this from Ulta (awesome!). I have always wanted to try this brand as i have heard many good things about it. I have to say i love this mask! It made my hair feel amazing without weighing it down. I have thin and fine hair. I liked it so much i went back and bought some of the other living proof products travel size products to try!
Lisa J.
Absolutely amazing product!!! I began using the whole Living Proof Restore line owner a year ago and I can not recommend it highly enough!!! My hair is shiny and healthier! It's been growing finally! This and their Split End Mender seals splits. Awesome product. My hair feels great. It doesn't weigh it down. Using living proof I've been able to wash every other day as my hair stays cleaner longer.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I actually received a sample of this product and fell in love. It by far exceeded my expectations and was easy to use. I have part of my hair where it can be really dry and I felt like the mask was very effective on those parts.Definitely considering a full size purchase.
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
This hair mask is the holy grail. I use it once every couple weeks and it leaves my hair looking and feeling hair cut fresh! This hair mask goes above and beyond my expectations, and I truly couldn't be happier with this product. My only complaint is that because I have semi oily hair the mask leaves my hair looking slightly oily until the following wash.
Bekah W.
Brandon, FL
I'm giving the star for the size. I haven't tried the mask yet, but the jar is so unbelievably small, AND it wasn't even full. I don't know if I'll even be able to get one use out of this. Just go for the 8 oz.
Madeline M.
Does this smell good?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
What good is this hair mask? Compare with others Brands.? Moraconoil? Thanks
Lauren T.
Evansville , IN
Where can you find this brand?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
How thick is the consistency of the mask? Several comments said it was more like conditioner, so is it thin?
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
I'm always hesitant to try masks because the effort and time involved. How does this one work?