Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment

Does this stuff rock?

Sara Z.
Sara Z.
2 years, 4 months ago
Ugh I'm torn. The chick at sephora told me to let this sit in my damp hair for a while, and not use conditioner that day, but I actually don't find my hair to be as soft if I skip conditioner. I find the best results if I use both this mask and the matching Restore conditioner
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
2 years, 9 months ago
I've Been using Living Proofs products for quite some time now. I do have thick, naturally curly, damaged , color treated AND frizzy hair. needless to say, I've gone through thousands upon thousands of dollars , to finally reach my top 3 hair masques, Living Proofs Restore, being one of them! FIRST- as with MOST hair masques, it's best to apply to damp hair ( squeeeezed out with a dry towel after shampooing works best) also keep in mind, some products are different ( read your individual bottle instructions ) SECOND- apply a moderate amount ( depending in your texture and legnth) and comb through in the shower ..make sure you always treat yourself to a minute or two long scalp massage , as well;) THIRD- you have options here. I usually grab my hair and put in a hair tie free bun on top of my head, then shower cap over it. Some masques take as little as a minute up to 20 min. (check bottle) BUT I always leave any masque on as long as it takes to shave my legs. Some of us find that waiting for a masque can be too long, which is why I make good use of the time. OR another option, you can CAREFULLY apply heat OUTSIDE of the shower with your blow-dryer, just for a few minutes. when you apply heat to your masque ( shower cap on) it infuses each strand greater and packs a punch of nourishment. LAST- rinse with warm water thoroughly. I always do one of my " cool flash splashes" when rinsing my hair AND face ( that's another story lol) style as usual. I hope u find great joy and achieve your signature look using #LivingProofhaircare I sure have. hope this helps, and I'll be happy to help any further:)
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I love this stuff, and i have damaged, thing hair
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Is an amazing product. You're going to really really love this
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
Amazing product. :) Your hair will be dramatically softer and smoothr after one application. The most effective way to utilize this product is to apply it from midshaft to ends and leave it on for 5 minutes or more. (More if you hair is course/thick.) If you want the product to work to its full potential you must use the entire line. The line works by depositing a molecule in to your hair shaft that leaves your hair smooth and soft, and by using the whole line you are maintaining the active ingredients in your hair that will ensure longer results.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Plano, TX
5 years ago
It does! I noticed a huge difference with my hair the first time I used it.
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Grand Rapids, MI
5 years ago
This stuff is amazing! Did a complete 180 on my hair! I was going to chop it off to start fresh and new but then decided to try this and now I get to keep my long locks!
Winchester, VA