Simona M.
Denver
I have very dry and damaged hair, so when I saw this, into my cart it went and I haven't turned back. This is by far my favorite hair mask I have tried because no other masks fight my frizz as much as this does. I straighten or curl my hair on a daily basis so I need something that will help hydrate it. I use this product about twice a week, and on the days that I do, I ALWAYS have a good hair day. If you have dry, coarse, frizzy, or damaged hair, trust me when I say that you need this in your life.