Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Amazing!!! I only use Living Proof in my hair, This brand is just so promising! I had very dry, colored treated hair, with a lot of split ends from heat damage. This will seriously transform your hair into healthy, shiny, soft, fresh cut feeling hair. I actually replaced my  Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner with this since I only wash my hair a few times a week. Nothing against the conditioner, I just can't stop using this mask. I put the mask in my hair and clip it back so it doesn't get wet, then I shave my legs or exfoliate. I leave it on as long as possible before rinsing, so it's the last thing I do in the shower. You will see a noticeable improvement after the first use! If you don't want to splurge on the entire Living Proof line, this is the product to get!