BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Jana S.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Living Proof has transformed my hair. You can’t go wrong with their products. Everything I’ve tried has done what it’s claimed to do (if you use it correctly). This mask has become one of my hair staples. I use it once a week and it delivers beautiful results. My hair is damaged from highlighting and heat styling. It’s also very fine. This mask makes it shiny, bouncy, and super soft.
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
Fragrance, check. Quality, check. Thrifty...I mean...it has living proof brand name on the label. I’ve not truly done enough company investigation to say if the quality of ingredients is worth the price point....but I am a lover of all things living proof. Recently my hair was sunbaked...I’m talking 14 straight days of working outside and I went without any heat treatment on my hair. Sounds good for your hair...but I live in Florida. My ends were turning blonde and they were fried. This treatment, paired with the blow dry serum, does wonders! After a shampooing with the same line of shampoo, 5-10 minute mask treatment, blowdry serum, straighten and Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray...pretty hair comes out of hiding! If you can splurge I would definitely suggest this product. If used weekly, and paired with the matching conditioner, it goes a long way.
Melanie G.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is like magic! It is a treat for my hair that I use once a week and it makes my hair super smooth and silky. You use it after shampooing and instead of conditioning as this is a deep conditioner. It smells good as does the rest of the Living Proof line. My hair feels healthy after using this.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Both my hair stylist and myself can see a difference in my hair after using this product along with the shampoo and conditioner. At stores like Sephora it’s a little pricey but it’s cheaper on amazon. It really restores your dry, damaged hair
Maryann V.
Brooklyn, NY
Living proof is my holy grail when it comes to hair products. I color my hair and this brand keeps the color vibrant, hydrated and healthy. I use the restore mask as a conditioning treatment and my hair feels like silk afterwards.
Cassandra W.
N Ridgeville, OH
This restoring treatment mask is by far the best hair mask I’ve tried. It left my hair feeling silky and smooth. It had a whole new kind of shine to it and didn’t feel heavy! I love this and recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a deep conditioning treatment. It would be good for color treated hair or damaged hair too !
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
I got a mini of this for free with an Ulta order, which was probably half the size of the full product. I was able to use it 4-5 times on my very long hair. The product definitely hydrates and conditions very well. It is a very thick hair mask, which I liked. However, I didn't feel like this made any more difference to my hair than other regular conditioners I have been using, so for the price I think I'll pass on repurchasing.
Victoria L.
Greenville, SC
Love love love this mask. It’s always my go to product when I feel like my hair is getting out of control. It definitely met my expectations and then some. SUPER EFFECTIVE and worth buying again and again.
Dawnell G.
Pierson
I purchased this because of all the great reviews. I was highly disappointed. I used this in conjunction with the daily shampoo and conditioner and didn't see any difference. I paid $42 right from living proof. I contacted them after using for 3 weeks and they refunded all my money for all 3 products and told me to keep them. I was very pleased with their customer service just not the product.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this stuff! It literally melts between my fingers like butter and makes my hair incredibly soft. The smell is light but smells good. You can definitely see a difference after using this. I only use it once a week I noticed if I use it more my hair becomes stringy
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sephora