BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa L.
Willoughby
LOVE THIS!!! So long story short, I bleached my brown hair a few times trying desperately to get a super light blonde but I just couldn't get the drab orange tones to go away. Even with multiple toners. My poor hair was fried and breaking off everywhere. I was petrified! I've been trying to grow my hair out & figured if I tried to bleach it even ONE more time I'd have to chop all my hair off. So I had to dye it back brown. My hair felt so awful & I figured I'd probably have to get it chopped off anyway. So I ordered the entire living proof restore line. I'm amazed at how incredible my hair felt after I used this mask! I left it on for 15 minutes (followed with the spray & the cream) and dried my hair. It felt so soft and bouncy! It didn't weigh my hair down or leave a greasy residue like most deep conditioners do. I'm hoping that the more I use the LP RESTORE line the better my hair will be
Chels C.
Bethel Park, PA
I. LOVE. THIS. HAIR MASK! I am new to the Living Proof brand, and so many of their products were recommended by an employee at Ulta! We are all in denial that we have dry damaged hair, let’s be real. We assume there’s no solution. NEWS FLASH this hair mask is your saving grace! After the first use, I could tell a dramatic change to my hair - it was softer, hydrated, and just clean! I’ve been using this once a week and it’s great for the summer since you and your hair need hydration! You don’t need to use a ton or use it every shower, so the product will last you a while!
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
This product I used up pretty quickly. I used it once a week as a treatment for my chemically damaged hair. I what I liked is that it left shine to my hair and made it feel healthier with each treatment. The scent isn’t over powering which is great because when it’s too powerful of a smell I tend to get a headache. I purchased this product in ultra and it was a bit pricey. I want to finish up a few other masks I have before repurchasing.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Hello hair mask goals. This is an amazing hydrating mask if you have color treated hair! After I use this my hair feels so soft for days! I am rough on my hair and use a weekly mask because of that and I was super impressed with this. I would say the only con would be the smell. It’s not a chemical smell or anything fruity and is not intolerable but I would prefer a better one
Sara A.
Carlsbad, CA
The price may seem daunting but it is so worth it, your hair will thank you!

I’ve always had brittle hair, I use Biolage shampoo and conditioner but even that wasn’t enough on its own. At first I was using this every other week and now only use it once a month. What’s great is don’t have to use a ton for it to work, one container lasted me 8/9 months.

My hair has never been so healthy!
Cora V.
So this is a good product for an after color treatment. It says to use every other day as a deep conditioner but personally I say use it 1 to 2 times a month. It works good and makes the hair super soft but your hair doesn't need the restoration all the time. Use it when after the beach or the pool or after a chemical service.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I use the mask with the restore shampoo and conditioner and the trio work so well together! I have spit ends, breakage, and fizzy hair, and after using the trio i am so pleased with how my hair looks and feels. It also smells really good too so thats definitely a plus. This is my first time using living proof products and i already really like them. I would love to try the living proof Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner Duo also since my hair can get out of control in the Florida humidity. But as for the mask i will continue to use it for sure. It is a bit on the pricey side but you can always find coupons at ulta to help bring down your cost.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love living proof products, but this one was a miss for me.  I feel like my hair actually felt worse after using this?  And i have used this many times, and it is just not for me.  I have other hair masks that make my hair feel so soft and healthy, and this one just not do it for me.  My hair feels almost straw-like when i rinse this out.  For the price, this is definitely not worth it to me.
Barbara F.
Lansdowne, VA
This hair mask saved my life!! I used to beach my hair religiously and after moving from NYC to VA my hair took a beating. Virginia has hard water which I never experienced before and my hair was so dry and brittle it was sad. This product turned that all around to where people would compliment me on my hair looking brighter and just beautiful.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
My hair has never felt so soft in the morning!! It’s changed my hair texture tremendously especially after using a lot of heat to it. The smell is amazing as always I adore all their fragrances. But it just makes my hair feel so smooth and does seem like I have less split ends!
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Does this stuff rock?
Tori M.
Happy Valley, OR
I have heard such amazing things about this brand! Can anybody tell me how you use this product and how it works on your hair!?
Rylee W.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've been looking for a hair mask that will actually work!! I found this on Sephora but want to know if it's with the price?
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I have recently been struggling with really dry hair. I do get my hair highlighted quarterly but up until now I never really had a problem with dryness. I've added leave in conditioners but they haven't seemed to help (living proof overnight cap & a Redken one) so I was looking at this product and wanted to see if anyone in a similar situation has had success with this mask or if you'd suggest any other brands? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines,NC
Has anybody tried this? I know it is pricey but I'm truly in love with this line.... I'm willing to try it!