BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An intensive weekly treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth.

What it does:
Restore Mask Treatment is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair and increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is nine times more resistant to breakage.

Buy on Sephora
Randi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like using this on mine and my daughter's hair. She has beautiful, long hair and it gets tangled easily, but this mask helps eliminate tangles. A must!!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. It's super thick in the jar but a little goes a long way. It coats your hair nicely. My hair feels strong and healthy when I rinse it. I'll definitely try this mask again! Good price as well.
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now... and I am very impressed. The mask is not to heavy and doesn't leave residue on my thick wavy hair. I have dry, split-ends because i have bleached and colored my hair multiple times. The Living Proof Restore Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair mask are helping to revive my hair. I noticed it get gradually softer and the elasticity is slowly coming back. I tried out sample sizes of this and I am purchasing the full size because I love the way my hair is feeling. It has been a while since I have had healthy feeling hair. I definitely recommend this line from Living Proof for those with damaged hair.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this off of Ipsy woth my points!! It cost me 250 points which is very very reasonable. I tried it last night in the shower and it wasn't what I thought it was going good to be. It was more like a regular conditioner. It did not pack the punch of moisture I expected. I thought it was going to leave my hair silky and smooth, while it did have. However, it didn't pack the punch I desired. I left it on for 5 minutes as instructed. It had the traditional medicinal herbal smell of the Living Proof line. I will not be buying this again.
Nawal G.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately my hair has been feeling blah so I decided to try out this hair mask in hopes that it would liven it up. I love the way this products smells!!! It's so refreshing! It is a cream that you put on ur hair after you shampoo, you are to leave it on for 5 minutes then wash out. After doing this and waking up the next morning I didn't really notice an extreme difference in my hair, I had heard so many great things about this product and I wanted it to work for me so bad but all it did was leave the ends very soft as for the roots it didn't really help. But my hair may be different then yours.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this a couple times now, and I haven't really seen a difference. I actually got this at Ulta for free after purchasing some other Living Proof products, and I was expecting it to help with my dry coloured ends like the Ulta lady told me it would. So far, nothing. Still very dry. I like the packaging, but it is a little inconvenient for me to have to step out of the water for 5 minutes to let it soak in before washing out after shampooing. I'm going to keep using it and hope for the best, but so far its just meh.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mask. It leaves my hair smooth, tamed, silky, and moisturized which my damaged, color-treated hair desperately needs. I like the smell, which is difficult to describe. Only a small amount of this mask is needed to coat my long hair from mid-length to ends. I would repurchase this during a sale because the price is intimidating for the full size. Other, cheaper hair masks do a similar job but this is on my list to buy the next time I have a coupon.
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
This hair mask is the holy grail. I use it once every couple weeks and it leaves my hair looking and feeling hair cut fresh! This hair mask goes above and beyond my expectations, and I truly couldn't be happier with this product. My only complaint is that because I have semi oily hair the mask leaves my hair looking slightly oily until the following wash.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells SO GOOD. And it REALLY REALLY conditions your hair. My hair is so soft when I use it, even just talking about it makes me want to go put this hair mask on! It's not heavy at all either, your hair just ... behaves after you use this stuff. I've gone through a whole tub and I will be repurchasing. You probably have a customer for life!
Chelsea B.
Macomb , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved a free sample of this from Ulta (awesome!). I have always wanted to try this brand as i have heard many good things about it. I have to say i love this mask! It made my hair feel amazing without weighing it down. I have thin and fine hair. I liked it so much i went back and bought some of the other living proof products travel size products to try!
Madeline M.
Does this smell good?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
How thick is the consistency of the mask? Several comments said it was more like conditioner, so is it thin?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
What good is this hair mask? Compare with others Brands.? Moraconoil? Thanks
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Where can you find this brand?
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
I'm always hesitant to try masks because the effort and time involved. How does this one work?