Living Proof Restore Instant Repair uploaded by Liset S.Living Proof Restore Instant Repair uploaded by jeannette B.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

This Living Proof Restore Instant Repair is unlike any traditional repairing product out there. Where most repairing products rely on silicones and oils to keep your fly-aways at bay, Living Proof uses a special, all natural formulation that does the trick! This cream keeps your hair looking healthy and fresh and will not weigh hair down and make it look limp and lifeless. This product is perfect to use against humidity and other pesky elements that damage your hair. It is specially formulated to protect even the most color treated hair from fading or losing that healthy shine. Perfect for all hair types.

Shonda H.
Venice, FL
I love everything living proof! I’ve never been let down by any of their products. I have very dry hair and I find this product to moisten my hair and help it maintain moisture for several days. I would recommend this to a friend.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
I got this as a sample and as soon as I finished it I went and bought the full bottle. This works miracles. A little pricey but I don’t regret paying every penny for it. You must try if you have dry color treated hair, trust me you won’t regret it
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I wasn't sure how I felt about this cream the first time I tried it out.. It is a cream so it did at first make me feel sticky, then my hair did have a crispy feeling where I had applied it, but then once my hair did dry, it dried very nicely! It did not stay in separate pieces, nor did it feel crispy at all. The next day when I showered my hair had never felt SO smooth and soft in my entire life... NOT even exaggerating... love this, too bad it has such a big price tag :(
Florence E.
I
received a sample of this product with a sephora purchase. It is GREAT. I have the worst split ends, and my hair is not in
the best shape at all. So frizzy and gross. I put a little but of this
in my hair after the shower, and when it dries, it looks like my hair
has nothing wrong with it. It's healthy looking and feeling, shiney, and
my ends are beautiful. Totally buying the full size and will keep
repurchasing forever!
Aime C.
I have been using this since bleaching my hair and it is absolutely amazing! Underrated product alert!!! It is softening and strengthening just like the spray but it a bit more concentrated, so I do focus it on the ends. I noticed I have less hair snapping and less breakage when using this product. I use it on damp hair and let air dry.
Hannah G.
Allendale , MI
I’ve used this on the ends of my hair and I feel like it does work but I have a little bottle of it so I don’t use it that often just when my hair is feeling dry and needs some repair. This brand is super expensive but that’s my only downfall.
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
This stuff is a miracle worker. I have thin hair that loves to frizz. I put this in my hair and you only need a little and boy does it make a difference. It made my hair feel silky and frizz free. I recommend this product 100%
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I’ve loved everything that I’ve tried from Living Proof except for this product. I have fine and thinning hair. I’m 25 years old and it runs in my family. Because I don’t need help weighing my hair down any more than it will do itself this didn’t work well for me. It smells good and I wanted to love it.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This SAVED my hair!!!!! It is pretty expensive for only 4 oz but it is so worth it. My ends used to by extremely dry and split, but now they feel a lot more hydrated. Also, the product smells amazing
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Love that this is actually protecting and healing my damaged hair but isn’t as conditioning as I’d like for a leave in. Once this is used up I might try the curl leave in
april p.
How does this product work? Does it restore making hair soft?
Mandi H.
I just received a sample of this! Does it work better on wet or dry hair? Do you rinse out the next am? Thanks!
Lisa F.
Can this be used alone or with another styling product?