Living Proof Restore Instant Repair uploaded by jeannette B.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

This Living Proof Restore Instant Repair is unlike any traditional repairing product out there. Where most repairing products rely on silicones and oils to keep your fly-aways at bay, Living Proof uses a special, all natural formulation that does the trick! This cream keeps your hair looking healthy and fresh and will not weigh hair down and make it look limp and lifeless. This product is perfect to use against humidity and other pesky elements that damage your hair. It is specially formulated to protect even the most color treated hair from fading or losing that healthy shine. Perfect for all hair types.

Shawna B.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I purchased Living Proof Restore as a part of my subscription to FabFitFun’s add on’s sale, mostly due to using a curling iron every day. I wanted something to help protect my hair. This is the first time I’ve purchased anything from Loving Proof and I love it! It’s a weightless mist with a light fresh smell I can’t quite describe. You spray the fine mist on your hair either at the end of drying your hair while it’s a little damp or right before you start curling your hair. It’s good up to 450 degrees and so far it’s been great! Cuts down on my hair breaking and leaves my hair shiny and sleek. I will definitely purchase again!
Shonda H.
I love everything living proof! I’ve never been let down by any of their products. I have very dry hair and I find this product to moisten my hair and help it maintain moisture for several days. I would recommend this to a friend.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
I got this as a sample and as soon as I finished it I went and bought the full bottle. This works miracles. A little pricey but I don’t regret paying every penny for it. You must try if you have dry color treated hair, trust me you won’t regret it
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I wasn't sure how I felt about this cream the first time I tried it out.. It is a cream so it did at first make me feel sticky, then my hair did have a crispy feeling where I had applied it, but then once my hair did dry, it dried very nicely! It did not stay in separate pieces, nor did it feel crispy at all. The next day when I showered my hair had never felt SO smooth and soft in my entire life... NOT even exaggerating... love this, too bad it has such a big price tag :(
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
I just love this brand! All the products smell so good and continue to smell great all day long. The repair to my hair was visible and quick after only a few uses. My only complaint is the higher price point, but definitely worth it
Florence E.
I
received a sample of this product with a sephora purchase. It is GREAT. I have the worst split ends, and my hair is not in
the best shape at all. So frizzy and gross. I put a little but of this
in my hair after the shower, and when it dries, it looks like my hair
has nothing wrong with it. It's healthy looking and feeling, shiney, and
my ends are beautiful. Totally buying the full size and will keep
repurchasing forever!
Aime C.
I have been using this since bleaching my hair and it is absolutely amazing! Underrated product alert!!! It is softening and strengthening just like the spray but it a bit more concentrated, so I do focus it on the ends. I noticed I have less hair snapping and less breakage when using this product. I use it on damp hair and let air dry.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
I’ve used this on the ends of my hair and I feel like it does work but I have a little bottle of it so I don’t use it that often just when my hair is feeling dry and needs some repair. This brand is super expensive but that’s my only downfall.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
Smells great and gets super sudsy! A little on pricier side but would still recommend. I feel like my hair needs less trims with this because it keeps it so healthy.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I used this a while back so i dont really rmemeber how it was i remember it having an okay scent and it did compare to the alternative i wish it made my hair feel more healthy but i would try it again
april p.
How does this product work? Does it restore making hair soft?
Mandi H.
I just received a sample of this! Does it work better on wet or dry hair? Do you rinse out the next am? Thanks!
Lisa F.
Can this be used alone or with another styling product?