BY LIVING PROOF #29 in Heat Protectors

A weightless heat and UV protectant spray that can be used on damp or dry hair. Restore Instant Protection contains a restorative shield which leverages Living Proof's patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) to protect during heat styling for heat protection up to 450, protect hair from UV rays for up to 24 hours, and provide shine, smoothness, and polish. Great for damp or dry hair, this weightless spray blocks humidity with a superior, patented humidity-blocking technology for a smooth, healthy-looking finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Restore Instant Protection is greaseless, so it can be layered and combined with other styling products for total heat protection up to 450- during the styling process. It is lightweight enough to be used as a final finishing step to help block harmful humidity and UV rays (up to 24 hours). This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

• How does this spray protect against the ends of your hair? Do you...1 Answers
  • This is a small pressurized can. Can we take this on an airplane ...1 Answers
  • I currently use Biosilk and I am looking for a healthier product ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
I LOVE using this before I straighten my hair!! Goes on and doesn't leave my hair feeling wet and gives me the heat protection I need!!
Kaitlyn C.
Vinton, LA
I love that it is an aerosol! It covers the hair without a ton of product and protects it from heat damage and color fading from the sunlight. One of my favourite Living Proof products.
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
I think I'm becoming a Living Proof junkie. This product is great! Smells good, disperses evenly through the hair with a fine mist, doesn't leave the hair oily or crunchy and I feel like it is protecting my hair from heat. I really like it!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Absolutely amazing heat protectant that leaves your hair smelling amazing. I generously apply this to my hair before heat styling it and I really feel like it has helped protect my hair immensely. I feel as though I am not getting as much breakage and split ends whenever I straighten or curl my hair after I started using this. It also leaves your hair smelling amazing!
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have quickly become obsessed with this product! I recently dyed my hair purple so I avoid getting it wet when I don't have to. This heat protectant makes it really easy to protect dry hair! At first it makes my hair fer a little weird but once brushed and styled it feels fantastic! I can't see myself using another heat protectant!
Lauren G.
This is such a great product. I love their whole series but this was EXACTLY what I was looking for as I was wanting a product that's only purpose was heat protection. No added shine or repairing treatments that make your hair greasy! This product is light and leaves no residue on your hair at all. The only thing I would change is the smell and the portion size.
Antoinette J.
I live in a very dry and hot climate in the warmer seasons, so I'm always on the lookout for products for protecting my hair.  So far, I'm really happy with this product.  I do feel like it makes a difference when I use it to protect my hair from the sun and from styling tools.  I really like how weightless it is as well.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This product is a great every day heat protectant because it's light weight and really leaves a great shine. I use this throughout my hair after I dry it before I flat iron. I find that it also decreases the time spent flat ironing. I would recommend this to others with coarse and frizzy hair.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I've tried a few different heat sprays in the last few years and this is hands down my favorite! I love that it is more like a hairspray. I hate heat sprays that make my hair feel damp after applying. This does not dry my hair out, or make my hair stiff. Can't get enough of this product!
Olivia W.
Smells great, it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or like there is a lot of build up. I notice my hair is shiny and my color doesn't dull like it used to. It seems pricey up front but you don't need a lot of product per use - I made one bottle last about 8 months.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I currently use Biosilk and I am looking for a healthier product for my hair to protect it from flat ironing. I have looked at many products and came across this one and noticed that people were talking about how well it protects and provides shine. I love both of those things. My question is, does it help with breakage and is it all natural?
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
How does this spray protect against the ends of your hair? Do you have to lather on the spray at the bottom, or?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
This is a small pressurized can. Can we take this on an airplane even though it is only two ounces? I bought one in my hometown but I want to take it up to university with me!