BY LIVING PROOF #48 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Descriptions:

A weightless heat and UV protectant spray that can be used on damp or dry hair. Restore Instant Protection contains a restorative shield which leverages Living Proof's patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) to protect during heat styling for heat protection up to 450, protect hair from UV rays for up to 24 hours, and provide shine, smoothness, and polish. Great for damp or dry hair, this weightless spray blocks humidity with a superior, patented humidity-blocking technology for a smooth, healthy-looking finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Restore Instant Protection is greaseless, so it can be layered and combined with other styling products for total heat protection up to 450- during the styling process. It is lightweight enough to be used as a final finishing step to help block harmful humidity and UV rays (up to 24 hours). This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

• How does this spray protect against the ends of your hair...2 Answers
  • This is a small pressurized can. Can we take this on an a...1 Answers
  • I currently use Biosilk and I am looking for a healthier ...1 Answers
Skai V.
Naperville , IL
Review for: Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray 5.5 oz more...
This product was recommended by my hairdresser and I am not disappointed. It really work to protect my hair from the sun damage and also hot tools I use on my hair. It meet my expectations and I’m going to buy it again after I finish it. Very recommend!
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
I adore Living Proof products and this lives up to the hype. It kept my hair soft and shiny all day! I am not afraid I will over process my hair when using this heat protectant!
Keara O.
Edgewater
Review for: Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray 5.5 oz more...
This is a great protection spray. I use it on wet hair before I blow dry it. I have another spray that also detangles so I prefer that but this works very well to protect and not weigh down the hair
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
I love that it is an aerosol! It covers the hair without a ton of product and protects it from heat damage and color fading from the sunlight. One of my favourite Living Proof products.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love this little magic in a bottle
I sprayed it on my hair before i straightened it and it smells really good. My hair did not look damaged in any way. Great product.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
This is my new go to product for heat protection. Always always use heat protection! It helps keep my tresses healthy and moisturizes, smells good and application is easy. Highly recommend this product.
Antoinette J.
I live in a very dry and hot climate in the warmer seasons, so I'm always on the lookout for products for protecting my hair.  So far, I'm really happy with this product.  I do feel like it makes a difference when I use it to protect my hair from the sun and from styling tools.  I really like how weightless it is as well.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This product is a great every day heat protectant because it's light weight and really leaves a great shine. I use this throughout my hair after I dry it before I flat iron. I find that it also decreases the time spent flat ironing. I would recommend this to others with coarse and frizzy hair.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I've tried a few different heat sprays in the last few years and this is hands down my favorite! I love that it is more like a hairspray. I hate heat sprays that make my hair feel damp after applying. This does not dry my hair out, or make my hair stiff. Can't get enough of this product!
Erika E.
Review for: Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray 1.8 oz more...
Definitely worth picking up to protect your hair if you heat style your hair.
It smells great and does a great job!
The BEST part of this product is that you can spray it on instead of having to get the product in your hands.
Highly recommend this because of it’s effectiveness and ease!
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
How does this spray protect against the ends of your hair? Do you have to lather on the spray at the bottom, or?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
This is a small pressurized can. Can we take this on an airplane even though it is only two ounces? I bought one in my hometown but I want to take it up to university with me!
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I currently use Biosilk and I am looking for a healthier product for my hair to protect it from flat ironing. I have looked at many products and came across this one and noticed that people were talking about how well it protects and provides shine. I love both of those things. My question is, does it help with breakage and is it all natural?

back