Living proof Restore Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

by Living Proof

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A leave-in scalp treatment that delivers rich hydration and lasting relief from dry scalp flaking, itching, and irritation. Key benefits:- Soothes and relieves dry scalp flaking, itching, and irritation- Hyaluronic-acid-based Molecular Patch delivers relief and hydration- Vitamin-B3-based microbiome complex rebalances your scalp's natural ecosystem for lasting reliefIf you want to know more… This leave-in treatment uses a breakthrough Vitamin-B3-based microbiome complex with clinically-proven actives that work over time to balance your scalp's natural ecosystem for long-term relief. A hyaluronic-acid based Molecular Patch delivers hydration and moisture to the scalp for relief from irritation. Your scalp will feel soothed and have lasting relief from dry scalp flaking, itching, and irritation*After four weeks of use, three times a week. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Your scalp's microbiome is a natural ecosystem made up of many different types of microorganisms. When bad microorganisms begin to outnumber the good ones, that imbalance can lead to irritation and flaking associated with dry scalp. While symptom relief treatments are only a quick fix (and sometimes make things worse) and medicated scalp treatments remove the scalp's beneficial organisms along with the bad, Restore Dry Scalp Treatment solves the root cause of the problem. A hyaluronic-acid-based Molecular Patch delivers instant soothing and sustained hydration to the scalp. To provide lasting relief from itchiness, irritation, and flaking from dry scalp, Restore Dry Scalp Treatment utilizes a vitamin B3 based microbiome balancing complex with clinically proven actives that support the beneficial microorganisms on your scalp by rebalancing its natural ecosystem. This product cruelty-free, color-safe, safe for chemically-treated hair, and formulated without silicone, GMOs, and residue.

Does this product make your hair oily? I only have one small patch at the crown of my head that’s dry and itchy, but that’s where oiliness would show the most
How soon did you see results and less itchy/flakes?
Is this product worth the price? I’ve been dealing with a dry scalp this winter!
Start your review of Living proof Restore Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!
Spring Lake, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
So, I have really dry scalp issues and I cannot stand have flakes or scabs on top of my scalp. I have been using different hair regrow products and I believe this contributed to it, so I tried super rich conditioning treatments, head and shoulders, clarifying masks and shampoos, even making my own and nothing was working to get rid of the flakes. I could scrub my head and he still see flakes on my scalp after freshly being washed... this has been my saving grace! Like seriously, I have never had a product work instantly for my scalp like this has. It seems expensive for the size, but I think it’s spot on considering you don’t need a lot, the tip makes it soooo easy to apply directly to the scalp than trying to stick product in your hand and get it in. The cap is designed to completely close the top, ensuring it doesn’t leak at all. I just quickly run this through my scalp, massage it in with my hands, and poof! Flakes are gone... so so impressed.
Bothell
This product works well - it moisturizes the scalp without making your hair feel greasy... unless you use way too much.  I like the way it feels, tingles and it smells good too.  I do have a slight issue with the design of the bottle/tube.  If you're not careful with how you store it, product can squeeze out pooling into the lid.  The product is still useable, but is more difficult to apply directly to the scalp without the pointed tip.  Overall a very good product.
I have dry/flakey scalp in which gets worse when the weather is cold. I used to use shampoos like T-Gel which got rid of the dandruff but my hair had no moisture left. I have started using living proof and have noticed a huge difference. I generally use it 1-2 times a week after washing my hair. It’ easy and very quick to apply. I don’t like spending too much time doing my hair and this has been perfect and quick.
The Colony, TX
This has helped my chronic dry scalp quite a bit. It doesn't seem to really have a scent, and you just apply it to your scalp in lines while your hair is still wet. Just use your fingers to rub it in. It helps moisturize the scalp and reduce itchiness, flaking, and dryness. It WILL NOT help dandruff though. Please research the difference first so you know what you need.
New Paltz, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I just didn’t get the results from this product that other people have. After using an entire full size tube, I can honestly tell you that it made my scalp more dry, NOT less. I don’t get flakes or dandruff, but my scalp does get brittle and dry sometimes. This has some great ingredients and I really thought it would help, but no such luck.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have terrible dry scalp-no matter how much water I drink, or how clean I keep my diet (suggestions from hair stylists) my scalp is always dry, itchy and flaky-and it’s super embarrassing. I’ve used this product only 3 times already and I can’t explain what a difference it’s made. It’s not a complete turn around yet-but there is a significant improvement and I don’t feel self conscious anymore. Looking forward to seeing what this will do after consistent use.
Royal Oak, MI
I have recently been having some dry scalp issues and I use this after the detox shampoo and I love this product it really helps my scalp is not as dry or itchy and it is a very light product. Plus easy to apply and you don’t need a lot. The back is very descriptive on how to apply and I don’t use this everyday either
Fort Wayne
This product did an OK job at what it was designed to do, and I followed the directions very closely, it seemed to accelerate how quickly my hair got greasy by like 3xs. I gave it a couple tries in case I was just super hormonal the first time I tried it, but no, it just made my hair get really greasy really quickly.
Oviedo, FL
Living proof Restore Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this scalp treatment! My scalp gets super dry and itchy from time to time so I use this as a treatment 2-3 a week. It definitely can be used everyday or after every hair wash (which is when I use it). The ingredients and price are great and the applicator makes it so easy to use!
Rocky River, OH
This treatment is amazing. It singlehandedly bettered my dry scalp & dandruff situation. My scalp was dry & itchy and my roots would get oily before. Now it takes much longer to get oily roots and my scalp never really itches or flakes. It also smells so good and is super easy to use!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacksonville, NC
a year ago
Hillary S. • a year ago
I recommend coconut oil, it really helps A LOT, and you can do some natural hair masks with avocado, olive oil, argan oil. I hope this helps xo.