BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:
A nourishing daily conditioner that renews softness, shine, and manageability. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair.

What it does:
Restore Conditioner is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. This conditioner also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling, and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

• How does this product work? Does it restore making hair s...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo and this one sounds p...3 Answers
  • I have long wavy and thin hair, would this work for my ha...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I've used entire tubs of 60 dollar hair masks, 30 dollar conditioners for 4 ounces, and many conditioners at or around the price point of this conditioner for less ounces. This conditioner is 28 USD for 8 oz.
I spent years basically torturing my hair. I dyed it weekly and bleached it often constantly putting color in and bleaching it out. I used ethnic hair relaxers that literally melted my hair because of the lye.
So the last 3 years i did highlights or lowlights twice a year if that. I washed my hair the day after my roots got too oily to manage which was every 4 to 6 days. But I have extremely thick and curly hair that I blow dry and flat iron on wash day and flat iron or curl or crimp on every day in between. There was nothing i could do about that as I hate my curls more than the damage and the curl pattern was beyond broken anyway from the years of flat ironing daily.
Despite all of the conditioning treatments, heat protectants, smoothing treatments, and styling products used my hair had a ton of breakage and split ends and when I washed my hair it knotted up and without two rounds of a lot of conditioner there would be no coming back from it.
Idk why this was as I trimmed my hair and did everything right but nothing changed.
That is until now. 1 week and 3 uses later my hair was not knotted in the shower and after one use it was shiny and actually healthy looking. It was and continues to be amazing. Way more expensive products donr work this well so I totally recommend it.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I dye my hair platinum, so I am always looking for conditioners that can “ Restore” my hair. This stuff works really well to keep ends smooth and from splitting. To put it in perspective I used to have hair that came to my shoulders after a haircut about a year ago, and now my hair is halfway down my back. I wouldn’t suggest this product if it didn’t work I promise you.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I bought the full size of this after I ran out of my mini that was sent to me by influencer for testing purposes, I really do love the living proof shampoo and conditioner I just wish the conditioner wasn’t so expensive but sometimes you have to pay more for the better quality.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett, MA
This product was a game changer for my limp hair. Just what I needed to wake up my hair! Made my hair feel so soft and it was ten times easier to style my hair! I am very satisfied with this conditioner and the shampoo Living Proof Restore Conditioner
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Living Proof products have the most amazing scent. The restore line helps me  with my breaking hair and keeps it smooth and healthy looking. A little bit higher priced than I would like. Scent is long lasting and I am overall satisfied with my purchase.
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Love this brand and love this conditioner! I would compare it other high end brands, but this one has a great smell, which I love! Safe for color treated hair as mine is. More than a conditioner from Walmart, but still affordable!
Erin M.
Belvidere, IL
I originally bought this conditioner (And shampoo) because it smells amazing, but I fell in love with it almost immediately after giving it a try. I think it might strip dye, but it made my hair feel and look extremely healthy and shiny!
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
The entire restore collection by living proof made my hair more dry than it was before I put it in my hair. It felt like straw when I was done. I would not recommend this product to anybody, especially for the price you pay.
Carrie L.
st Louis
It’s just a really great product line overall. I am over 45 and dye my hair often so it’s a bit damaged. This conditioner and the accompanying deep masque do a great job of keeping my hair soft but still full of volume.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have super dry hair because of bleaching. I love this conditioner. It helps give so much moisture and life back to my hair. It’s super expensive so I only buy it and use it for special occasions but it works wonders!
shannon d.
How does it work with long hair that's naturally dry?
Sue I.
I've been looking for a new shampoo and this one sounds perfect. I'm looking for something that will help my hair heal! Do you think this is the one?
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
I have been a fan of Biolage for years... heard great things about this product. I have thick, dry, long hair? Worth switching?
Addi M.
Henderson, NV
I love trying new shampoo and conditioners all the time does this leave your hair soft, shiny, or both?
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
I've been looking for a treatment for my fine, dry, curly hair. I'm worried that this product might weigh my hair down. Can anyone tell me how this product worked for them?