BY LIVING PROOF #92 in Conditioner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:
A nourishing daily conditioner that renews softness, shine, and manageability. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair.

What it does:
Restore Conditioner is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. This conditioner also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling, and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

• How does this product work? Does it restore making hair s...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo and this one sounds p...3 Answers
  • I have long wavy and thin hair, would this work for my ha...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashley 🥀.
New York
I bought this at the recommendation of my colorist, and if a professional recommended it, you know it's good.

At first I was hesitant to replace the conditioner that I've been using for the last 3 years - I regularly get my hair bleached and toned to silver (from naturally black hair) so aftercare is extremely important. I have a pretty strict hair regimen that I follow to keep my hair moisturized, and tangle and split end free. This conditioner went beyond my expectations. It is ultra hydrating, smells great (it has a citrus scent), and more importantly the results last.

When I apply it to my hair, it immediately makes it slick and easy to detangle with my fingers. I then leave it on for 3-5 minutes and do the rest of my shower routine. After my shower, my hair is soft and easy to brush through. What's even more surprising is that my hair actually retains the moisture from this conditioner over time. I only wash my hair 2-3x a week and normally it starts feeling dry on the second or third day and I need to use hair oil, but with this conditioner my hair has continued to be manageable and hydrated even after time has passed. I have not noticed any split end issues since I started using this conditioner a month ago.

I would consider this a top option if you're looking for a great silicone-free conditioner!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I've used entire tubs of 60 dollar hair masks, 30 dollar conditioners for 4 ounces, and many conditioners at or around the price point of this conditioner for less ounces. This conditioner is 28 USD for 8 oz.
I spent years basically torturing my hair. I dyed it weekly and bleached it often constantly putting color in and bleaching it out. I used ethnic hair relaxers that literally melted my hair because of the lye.
So the last 3 years i did highlights or lowlights twice a year if that. I washed my hair the day after my roots got too oily to manage which was every 4 to 6 days. But I have extremely thick and curly hair that I blow dry and flat iron on wash day and flat iron or curl or crimp on every day in between. There was nothing i could do about that as I hate my curls more than the damage and the curl pattern was beyond broken anyway from the years of flat ironing daily.
Despite all of the conditioning treatments, heat protectants, smoothing treatments, and styling products used my hair had a ton of breakage and split ends and when I washed my hair it knotted up and without two rounds of a lot of conditioner there would be no coming back from it.
Idk why this was as I trimmed my hair and did everything right but nothing changed.
That is until now. 1 week and 3 uses later my hair was not knotted in the shower and after one use it was shiny and actually healthy looking. It was and continues to be amazing. Way more expensive products donr work this well so I totally recommend it.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I use this conditioner in combination with the Living Proof Restore Shampoo and I LOVE the improvements I have seen in my hair since I first started using it! I get my hair bleached every 4-6 weeks so adding hydration back into my hair is major. This leaves my hair so soft and manageable. Literally the best shampoo/conditioner combo I have ever used!
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I dye my hair platinum, so I am always looking for conditioners that can “ Restore” my hair. This stuff works really well to keep ends smooth and from splitting. To put it in perspective I used to have hair that came to my shoulders after a haircut about a year ago, and now my hair is halfway down my back. I wouldn’t suggest this product if it didn’t work I promise you.
Jessica L.
I specifically bought this product after a visual voxbox and I fell in love with this product! It really smooth out my hair and I really see the different before and after using their product. I would definitely recommend people to try this product and I would continue using this product myself!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I bought the full size of this after I ran out of my mini that was sent to me by influencer for testing purposes, I really do love the living proof shampoo and conditioner I just wish the conditioner wasn’t so expensive but sometimes you have to pay more for the better quality.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
This product was a game changer for my limp hair. Just what I needed to wake up my hair! Made my hair feel so soft and it was ten times easier to style my hair! I am very satisfied with this conditioner and the shampoo Living Proof Restore Conditioner
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Living Proof products have the most amazing scent. The restore line helps me  with my breaking hair and keeps it smooth and healthy looking. A little bit higher priced than I would like. Scent is long lasting and I am overall satisfied with my purchase.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This just did not wow me. It wasn’t bad by any means but was not better than several other drugstore alternatives and for that price tag I would not repurchase. The smell of the products in this particular line is not very appealing either
Erin M.
Marengo, IL
I originally bought this conditioner (And shampoo) because it smells amazing, but I fell in love with it almost immediately after giving it a try. I think it might strip dye, but it made my hair feel and look extremely healthy and shiny!
shannon d.
How does it work with long hair that's naturally dry?
Sue I.
Toronto , ON
I've been looking for a new shampoo and this one sounds perfect. I'm looking for something that will help my hair heal! Do you think this is the one?
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
I have been a fan of Biolage for years... heard great things about this product. I have thick, dry, long hair? Worth switching?
Addi M.
Henderson, NV
I love trying new shampoo and conditioners all the time does this leave your hair soft, shiny, or both?
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
I've been looking for a treatment for my fine, dry, curly hair. I'm worried that this product might weigh my hair down. Can anyone tell me how this product worked for them?

back