BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Melissa A.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My mom is a hair dresser, but she lives miles away, fun fact I also worked At a blow dry salon as a receptionist,so I learnt about how to get the perfect blow dry, with my long natural hair,and the best products. I had never been introduced to Living Proof Inc though, and I am so glad they sent me for free their products, because I am amazed at the results. My hair was more shiny, straight, and no flyaways. In Florida the humidty does not usually make my hair style stay, but suprisingly it did, and again no fly aways. It looked like I had just stepped out of a blow dry salon, but honestly I did it at home, no extentions either just my natural hair. I shampooed and conditioned with my regular routine, but than added these incredible blow dry products in after. My fiance also complimented me on how great my hair smelled. The product smells fruity and delicious. Thank you again Living Proof and @Influenster. I am super picky with hair products and I was definately impressed. I did not straighten it with a straightner either, to show the miracle of how my hair looks still so good even with just a blow dry! One of my favorites was the living proof style extender, it made my hair easy to style and smelled great!
Alisha B.
Las Vegas, NV
This product leaves my hair very soft and shiny! I love to cocktail this product with any product!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz, Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz, Other more...
I received this product from influenster in a voxbox. I actually really like this! It does exactly what it says it will; it locks in your style. It is very lightweight- not heavy at all. I do wish I had a better smell, but it doesn't have a terrible smell. The little smell it does have dissipates rather quickly.
Patricia F.
Rochester, NY
This product was truly amazing! I applied to damp hair after washing, then allowed my hair to air-dry. When I curled my hair the next day my hair was so soft and shiny and my curls lasted for days! Like so many other like so many other Living Proof products this one smells fabulous! It did not leave my hair oily or greasy and I was able to go an extra day before washing my hair (4 days instead of 3). I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this one.
Malia R.
I received a free sample in Living Proof Voxbox, and I was really surprised how good I leave my hair, I leave it soft and silky, without giving me problems to smooth my hair with heat, I liked it very much because it has protection for the heat, helps to take care much more you hair. Definitely a brand that I will take more into account to give a great love to my hair as if it were professional.
KelliRae C.
arlington, TX
Ireally enjoyed using this Prime style extender. While vacationing in Jamaica, the humidity killed any chance of my hair staying the way I styled it. This product helped lock in my curls & keep the frizz at bay. I would highly recommend this to a friend! Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Jacqueline S.
Hawthorne, CA
The Primer Style Extender not only repels oil and dirt but it also provides such a terrific base for any styling. It cuts out the need to touch-up any hair look and its also silicone-free! It includes the signature Living Proof Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), meaning it helps to hold any hairstyling for up to 2x longer than before. Amazing! It did so much for me overall, especially when doing my hair up in this heat and humidity. I loved how it makes my hair feel and how easy it is for styling once being in for a while. Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Joyce A.
Baltimore , MD
I usually don't put product in my hair when I curl it but after using this 3 times, I realized the product was really good at defining my curls and making sure they hold during the day. They definitely looked more refined and I would def recommend this product for people with thick hair since it worked for me. :)
Kelsey B.
Vallejo, CA
I got a free sample and glad I did or else I may have never tried it. The smell is amazing and it seemed to stop from hair from looking greasy the next day. I put it in when my hair is wet and let my hair air dry.
Lacie R.
Another awesome product for my wig! I never used anything like this before so I cant compare it but it's long lasting and wonderful scent like the other products! I'm definitely a fan of it for first time trying!
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.