BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Valentina B.
I absolutely love using this under my other hair products. It gives me such a polished looked when I'm done. It keeps my hair very smooth and protects it from heat damage. Not only does this make my hair feel softer, my hair holds my curls a lot longer! This product is great for after washing hair. I love the scent and the feeling of the product on my hair. It's very lightweight but very effective at keeping my hair texture in line. it made my curls soft and fluffy. I received this product as a free sample from Influenster.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz, Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz, Other more...
I received this product from influenster in a voxbox. I actually really like this! It does exactly what it says it will; it locks in your style. It is very lightweight- not heavy at all. I do wish I had a better smell, but it doesn't have a terrible smell. The little smell it does have dissipates rather quickly.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
I sampled this product on a whim and was completely blown away from the results. I am able to go much longer between blowouts and keep the definition of the waves or curls I put into my hair. Heat and humidity don't mess my style up either which is amazing, especially with how hot this summer has been.
Joyce A.
Baltimore , MD
I usually don't put product in my hair when I curl it but after using this 3 times, I realized the product was really good at defining my curls and making sure they hold during the day. They definitely looked more refined and I would def recommend this product for people with thick hair since it worked for me. :)
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I thought I would just throw some in my hair before I blow dry and style it. It made my hair really soft and it really did help hold however I styled my hair. It is very lightweight and doesn't make our hair feel greasy or weighed down. I didn't notice how well it really worked until I ran out. This will be a "must have" in my hair routine.
Lisa D.
Saugus, MA
I've used this product quite a few times and I don't really end up seeing much of a difference in my hair when I do. It does smooth it out somewhat, but I expect it to have more of an impact. There are other Living Proof leave in products that I enjoy more than this one.
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product! I don't know if it really extends my style (4/5 rating for this reason), but I love it because it is so moisturizing and the best detangler. I have naturally curly hair that is soo tangled after a wash, and this stuff works its magic quickly allowing me to brush it with ease! I also love the scent of this product, it smells kind of like a fresh garden.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
First off, technique is key when using any Living Proof styling products. This is the second product I apply after whatever treatment I'm using and spread it from root to tip on freshly washed hair. I then layer my styling product of choice on top. I work out daily and try not to wash my locks every day. This helps on the 2nd (sometimes 3rd) day of styling after some dry shampoo. Good Stuff!
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product - I only use a pea sized amount at the root of my fringe and it prevents my hair from getting oily and I can go an extra day between shampooing (I wash my hair every other day). It also smells heavenly, I am addicted to the smell! I first purchased the 60ml travel sized version to try and that lasted me well over 4 months with daily use.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This is really nice before styling! It's light weight and allows my curls to last longer. It smells nice too. I've never used a primer for hair before, but this is a game changer! The packaging, like all Living Proof packaging, is sleek, minimal, and beautiful! Love it.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.