BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Rachel J.
I was skeptical at first about a product that actually extends style. Especially with my thick hair. I felt when I used it that it DID help maintain my style longer. Nice scent and texture.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz more...
This is the product I use the most and I actually compared it to aveda which both have amazing scents and I actually like the way the texture is more with living proof the price also isn’t too expensive
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
This product was better than I could have imagined a complementary item would be. I used my fingers to brush through my curls. This product is so light weight you could use it daily.
Abby D.
This is a MIRACLE product!! I came across it at Target (I didn't know they sold Living Proof there!) and it was marked down as a pack of two. I read what it was supposed to do and read reviews online and thought I'd give it a shot. I have fine, super oily hair. I have to wash it every day because even with the use of dry shampoo, my hair is still too oily and flat. This product has completely changed that for me. After the first time I used it (applied it right after my shower), my hair looked clean for TWO more days after...I couldn't believe it. I do still use a little dry shampoo but my hair looks just as good as it did when it was freshly washed and holds the style that I did after I washed it. I tried skipping it after my next shower and my hair was an oily mess. Went back to it, and my hair was perfect again. I'm in shock and can not recommend this product highly enough - it really is a miracle.
Melissa A.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My mom is a hair dresser, but she lives miles away, fun fact I also worked At a blow dry salon as a receptionist,so I learnt about how to get the perfect blow dry, with my long natural hair,and the best products. I had never been introduced to Living Proof Inc though, and I am so glad they sent me for free their products, because I am amazed at the results. My hair was more shiny, straight, and no flyaways. In Florida the humidty does not usually make my hair style stay, but suprisingly it did, and again no fly aways. It looked like I had just stepped out of a blow dry salon, but honestly I did it at home, no extentions either just my natural hair. I shampooed and conditioned with my regular routine, but than added these incredible blow dry products in after. My fiance also complimented me on how great my hair smelled. The product smells fruity and delicious. Thank you again Living Proof and @Influenster. I am super picky with hair products and I was definately impressed. I did not straighten it with a straightner either, to show the miracle of how my hair looks still so good even with just a blow dry! One of my favorites was the living proof style extender, it made my hair easy to style and smelled great!
Angelea C.
Ozark, MO
I used the living proof hair spray along with this product. My style lasted all day and my hair smelled amazing. I will for sure be using these two products more often.
Grace C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I have course, color treated, long hair that is prone to frizziness. I've repurchased the Living Proof Prime Style Extender at least 3 times. I can't be with out it now. I usually shower at night and apply the Prime Style Extender to my damp, but almost dry hair and let it air dry. The next morning, I wake up with no frizz and my hair is nice and smooth. Some people dislike the scent, but i like the fresh and light fragrance. I also have oily scalp and my hair can get greasy quickly, but this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It's a gel- cream formula (more gel than cream, IMO) and it also helps to protect my hair on days that I choose to heat style. It also helps my style stay in place for longer, as well.
Lindsey L.
Another part of my routine I religiously follow for hair care that is a living proof product!! (See LP's full shampoo and condition AND dry shampoo - that's just the top of the iceberg of their amazing products!!!) I love this because it makes your hair lock in its natural style in a way that simply enhances its natural look while making it seem smoother and more tamed yet NOT AT ALL anywhere like gel or hairspray etc. I use this every time I wash my hair and get out of the shower and when I don't (aka forget it while out of town which is so sad lol) I notice the difference so much and makes me realize how amazing that it is! Also it's nearly impossible to overuse - you could put so much of the product in your hair to style and still would only take just the right amount it needs and never looks overdone with product/greasy/etc - another miracle product from living proof!!! Highly recommended!!!! I know readily avail at sephora but not sure where else except online but I'm sure here's tons of there's :)
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
I really enjoyed using this style extender, it was not greasy and didn’t leave my hair feeling like it had a ton of product in it. It held my styling with a lightweight feel. Not to mention the living proof products smell amazing!
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
I didn't really see a use for this product because my hair style already lasts days with the other products I use. I didn't think this one was extra special at extending my style. I have wavy, thick hair for reference.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.