BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
I received this product free from Influenster to test and review. This is a great product, made my hair smooth and not frizzy. My hair often gets greasy if I don't wash it almost every day and this made it not look as greasy as fast. definitely does as it claims
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received as sample of the Living Proof Style Extender and wanted to love it so badly! Unfortunately I didn't notice any difference in my hair. My hairstyle didn't last the night let alone 2 days as I had hoped. There are definitely stronger products in this line.
Kaye M.
I love this style extender!! It makes my hair feel so incredibly soft. I usually do loose waves as my daily hair look and this cream keeps my waves fresh and ever crunchy! Plus I absolutely love the smell of this product! I don't even need perfume when I use it.
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
I use this product anytime I’m going to curl my hair. I use it while my hair is damp and comb it through. Then I either blow it dry or let it air dry before curling with a wand. It helps to keep my curls in for longer. Easy to use. Smells good. Good price.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
This product is great. I feel like it not only smoothes my hair but also gives me an extra day without washing. It’s affordable and especially nice to have while traveling - I don’t bring many hot tools on international trips for fear they will burn out.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
This was a great product. I've never used a style extender before but I really enjoyed it. This was a sample product and it did make my hair look wonderful, on top of all the other great products. I'm trying to get this product to last as long as I can.
Sophia C.
Fort Worth, TX
So far I am very impressed with this brand as a whole. I used this product in combination with the blow drying spray and hairspray and I felt like this product worked well with them in keeping my hair soft, workable, and my style lasted up to two days.
Chelsea L.
Washington, DC
Great to smooth down fly aways and nourish ends when styling so they stay in place! I love that it's a light way product that doesn't leave your hair too sticky or clumped. Met my expectations and will definitely be using and purchasing again!
Megan T.
Birmingham, AL
I used this alone as I got out of the shower with damp hair. This has been a lifesaver for me when wanting to create a flawless look. I was given it for free but when researching the price to buy more. It is very reasonable. I would buy it again!
Alex R.
Pearland , TX
I only used this product to give my hair a little soft and smooth touch after I was done styling and I really like it. After I blow dry and curl iron my hair I normally like to give my ends some moisturizing. So this product worked well for that.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.