BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
  • "It feels weightless and doesn't leave any grimey feeling or grease behind, just keeps my hair smooth and in style." in 1 review
Melissa V.
Pretty sure Sephora sent me a trial and I was so in love, I tried to extend the sample with 3 uses! It kept my straight hair straight. Sounds basic, but that's what it was supposed to do. Ok, then I tried it with my hair curled, in Houston's humidity. It kept the curl. I'm sold. The price is not cheap, but it also won't break the bank.
Nicole B.
Livingston, NJ
This is the look I created with the product. My hair is soft and manageable. Other products left my hair heavy and greasy but my hair is light and bouncy and oh did I mention it smells amazing! No hard chemicals smells with makes me and my hair happy!
Estelle S.
Fair Haven, NJ
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz more...
I use this every time I get out of the shower. It smells amazing, and it does extend my style and is great for those who are lazy about washing their hair. I love this stuff!
Ally R.
I use this product on damp hair below I blowdry. It makes my hair so much sleeker and shinier, and feels like I just left the salon. Plus, I love the way it smells! I received this product complimentary for testing, however all opinions are my own!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz more...
I have really frizzy hair. I use this style extender cream in addition to Living Proof's No Frizz line and my hair stays frizz free, even in the humid summers of Nebraska. A little of this goes a long way, so one bottle should last quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone battling frizzy hair.
Shakila L.
Stockbridge, GA
Now I can’t give this a bad review because it didn’t work on my hair, but that may be do to my texture. It did not help with keeping my hair straight for a long period of time. I am also natural so that may be the reason.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
I received these Living Proof products complementary from Influenster, and I'm glad I did! I have naturally wavy, frizzy & color treated hair.. I used this on freshly washed, towel dried hair.. It made my hair soft, manageable & felt extremely lightweight! I would def. recommend this product to others!
Jessica L.
Apalachin, NY
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz more...
I have used this hair both on dry and damp hair and it works well to tame frizz and to extend style. I haven’t tried it in the summer yet, when I think it would make the most difference, but so far I find it to be a decent product. I use very little because I have a problem with my hair ending up greasy, and that seems to work well.
Jen {.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz, Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz more...
Again with most living proof items, the smell is the first thing that caught my attention! I loved the way it smelled - so fresh! I used this - just a bit- at the end to perfect my look. It stayed all day so I'm happy with it! ****I received this product as a free sample; all opinions are my own.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz more...
Loved this product, it smells great and not too heavy. Helped maintain my curls to my very fine, flat hair which is a miracle. It is a higher priced item but worth it! Would purchase again.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City , MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.