BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Nicole B.
Livingston, NJ
This is the look I created with the product. My hair is soft and manageable. Other products left my hair heavy and greasy but my hair is light and bouncy and oh did I mention it smells amazing! No hard chemicals smells with makes me and my hair happy!
Estelle S.
Fair Haven, NJ
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz more...
I use this every time I get out of the shower. It smells amazing, and it does extend my style and is great for those who are lazy about washing their hair. I love this stuff!
Ally R.
I use this product on damp hair below I blowdry. It makes my hair so much sleeker and shinier, and feels like I just left the salon. Plus, I love the way it smells! I received this product complimentary for testing, however all opinions are my own!
Shakila L.
Smyrna, GA
Now I can’t give this a bad review because it didn’t work on my hair, but that may be do to my texture. It did not help with keeping my hair straight for a long period of time. I am also natural so that may be the reason.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
I received these Living Proof products complementary from Influenster, and I'm glad I did! I have naturally wavy, frizzy & color treated hair.. I used this on freshly washed, towel dried hair.. It made my hair soft, manageable & felt extremely lightweight! I would def. recommend this product to others!
Jen {.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz, Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz more...
Again with most living proof items, the smell is the first thing that caught my attention! I loved the way it smelled - so fresh! I used this - just a bit- at the end to perfect my look. It stayed all day so I'm happy with it! ****I received this product as a free sample; all opinions are my own.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
I like adding this on before I style my hair. I learned that if you use all Living Proof products you get better results with your hair. They all work very well together. I Love that this makes my hair super soft and is such an grate base for all the other products I put in my hair.
Savannah D.
Johnson city , NY
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 2 oz more...
I really liked this product after receiving a sample of it: it made my hair smooth and gave me a more finished look. Would definitely recommend the brand and the product. I Will definitely buy in the future
Kelsey B.
Vallejo, CA
I got a free sample and glad I did or else I may have never tried it. The smell is amazing and it seemed to stop from hair from looking greasy the next day. I put it in when my hair is wet and let my hair air dry.
Charli G.
This is fantastic product for helping keep your hair style for the day. It doesn’t make my hair feel like there is a ton of product in it which is something I like, I don’t like my hair to feel stiff or goopy. It doesn’t have much of a scent that I noticed. I would definitely recommend this product. I love Living Proof!
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.