BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
  • "It feels weightless and doesn't leave any grimey feeling or grease behind, just keeps my hair smooth and in style." in 1 review
Micaela  O.
Milan, OH
I am absolutely LOVING this product! It is so versatile. I have used it on damp hair to extend future styles and on dry hair to tame frizz and keep it looking soft. This product has helped my styles stay looking fresh for days at a time, with little help from other products. It smells delightful and has a great gel/cream consistency. It was definitely my favorite of the Living Proof products that I tried!
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
I received this as a sample in my voxbox and I was pretty pleased with it. It had a slight tacky/gel feeling which I think is good in a primer. I had my hair in an updo and it did help keep everything in place much longer than usual. It slightly helped with frizz. I didn't expect it to eliminate my frizz because I do have a ton of it. Combing it through is essential and I believe it'll work better on those with straight hair.
Madelyn M.
Ventura, CA
I am so stoked to have found a styler I truly love! I personally have frizzy wavy/curly hair that can be hard to manage. I love going for a blowout or straight haired look, but often refrain because most stylers just make my hair look greasy, damp, or sad and frizzy. This helped me get the most perfect blowout I've ever done! Also great for beach waves of you add it to dry hair and scrunch :)
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I was skeptical at this product but I received a sample of it from Sephora. I have long thick hair that takes awhile to style... I was actually shocked at how well this product works. It smells nice and you put it on from roots to ends. It prevents my hair from getting oily as quickly and my style stays days longer. This is the real deal, I purchased the full-sized shortly after.
Charli G.
This is fantastic product for helping keep your hair style for the day. It doesn’t make my hair feel like there is a ton of product in it which is something I like, I don’t like my hair to feel stiff or goopy. It doesn’t have much of a scent that I noticed. I would definitely recommend this product. I love Living Proof!
KelliRae C.
arlington, TX
Ireally enjoyed using this Prime style extender. While vacationing in Jamaica, the humidity killed any chance of my hair staying the way I styled it. This product helped lock in my curls & keep the frizz at bay. I would highly recommend this to a friend! Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Samantha N.
This Prime Style extender has been amazing for the days that my frizzy baby hairs are out of control. I use this before the TDB product and I have a flawless blow out every time! I have used other oils on my hair before but this is better because it does not make my hair look greasy the next day! I got this product to test from Influenster.
Emily D.
I wanted to love this...and I know it works really well for others, but it just did not work for me. I used it to prime my hair before curling, and my curls fell out way more quickly than when I use no product at all. It made my hair feel heavy, which made the curls just collapse. I have relatively thin, but decently full hair.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I honestly don't see a huge difference when I use this product. What I do is use it when I'm French braiding my damp hair after a shower so that when I take it out it holds the waves well so I guess it does it's job OK with that but I have curly hair so I wouldn't use this just to define my curls because it's not strong enough
Melissa V.
Pretty sure Sephora sent me a trial and I was so in love, I tried to extend the sample with 3 uses! It kept my straight hair straight. Sounds basic, but that's what it was supposed to do. Ok, then I tried it with my hair curled, in Houston's humidity. It kept the curl. I'm sold. The price is not cheap, but it also won't break the bank.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.