BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
I'm always giving 5-star reviews to Living Proof because this brand TRULY deserves it! I've never tried a product that I didn't like. This priming lotion is no exception! I apply this generously to damp hair from roots to ends and then blow dry. Afterwards, my pixie cut looks perfectly styled, as if I visited the salon! No frizz, no residue, just perfect hair.
Mika C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product is super awesome! For me and my boyfriend (and my mom) it has been extra effective working with different types of hair! I normally don't use hair products, but this one is awesome! I looked at market value and it's not too pricey either! I highly recommend for anyone with the following: straight, curly, fine hair, coarse hair, and even thick hair! Try it for yourself!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
The smell and formula have completely revamped my perspective on priming products. My blonde, thick, straight hair LOVES this product and gives my hair the "after salon" look. The scent is the signature Living Proof smell (aka, heavenly)! I've loved the Briogeo priming cream for so long, but this may edge it out for the #1 spot in my book. HIGHLY recommend.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I received this item for free from Influenster and I was really excited to try it! I noticed a huge difference in my hair when I used this. It's pretty compatible to the it's a 10 styling potion. The consistency is almost the same and they do the same thing. They are formulated to hold your curls in longer and it leaves your hair feeling soft and touchable. Perfect for me because I have dry and damaged hair
Erica
New Orleans , LA
I received this product for free. I've gone through a full bottle and don't understand the hype. I have thick wavy hair. Sure, this helped a little with frizz, but it wasn't different from any other styling cream. I wasn't able to go longer than usual without washing my hair. It does have a very nice refreshing scent. Not purchasing.
Carson M.
This product totally lives up to the hype! I apply this product right after I shower and any hairstyle that I choose lasts throughout the day and looks just as good as it did when I started! I also love the smell of all of the Living proof products!
Christine V.
This is absolutely my favorite hair product of 2017! Unfortunately, I have hair that turns oily quick. This is the ONLY product that has been effective in keeping my hair at bay in terms of it getting oily. I can go 3 days without washing my hair now! I love all living proof products I have tried which includes the Restore Trio!
Rontier W.
I LOVE this product! It works great on my kinky-coily hair! Being that my hair is naturally kinky, it is very hard to find a product that allows me to keep a hairstyle for up to a week. This product does just that! I love how it does not make my hair hard but it still ensures that my curls are defined. Even after the next day!
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
I love this multi purpose product! I have short hair that tends to get oily quickly, but this really does help keep me from having to wash daily. I also use this a lot on my daughter who has thick long wavy, but fine hair. A little goes a long way and is one of my favorites from Living Proof.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
I use this in my hair after every shower it makes my hair silky soft and have noticed since using it my flat straight bodyless hair holds a curl for almost 24hours longer than it used to! The scent takes a little getting used to but it quickly grows on you! I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking to extend their hairstyle longer
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.