BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
  • "It feels weightless and doesn't leave any grimey feeling or grease behind, just keeps my hair smooth and in style." in 1 review
Lisa D.
Saugus, MA
I've used this product quite a few times and I don't really end up seeing much of a difference in my hair when I do. It does smooth it out somewhat, but I expect it to have more of an impact. There are other Living Proof leave in products that I enjoy more than this one.
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product! I don't know if it really extends my style (4/5 rating for this reason), but I love it because it is so moisturizing and the best detangler. I have naturally curly hair that is soo tangled after a wash, and this stuff works its magic quickly allowing me to brush it with ease! I also love the scent of this product, it smells kind of like a fresh garden.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
First off, technique is key when using any Living Proof styling products. This is the second product I apply after whatever treatment I'm using and spread it from root to tip on freshly washed hair. I then layer my styling product of choice on top. I work out daily and try not to wash my locks every day. This helps on the 2nd (sometimes 3rd) day of styling after some dry shampoo. Good Stuff!
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product - I only use a pea sized amount at the root of my fringe and it prevents my hair from getting oily and I can go an extra day between shampooing (I wash my hair every other day). It also smells heavenly, I am addicted to the smell! I first purchased the 60ml travel sized version to try and that lasted me well over 4 months with daily use.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This is really nice before styling! It's light weight and allows my curls to last longer. It smells nice too. I've never used a primer for hair before, but this is a game changer! The packaging, like all Living Proof packaging, is sleek, minimal, and beautiful! Love it.
Jessica M.
Chicago
I did not like this product at all.  I believe that there was something in the ingredients that did not agree with my scalp because after using it all I did all day was itch/scratch my scalp until I was able to shower and rinse the product out of my hair.  I wish I didn't have such a bad reaction to the product because it seems it does work for a lot of reviewers.
Caitlyn H.
Atlanta, GA
I did not notice that my hair stayed longer when I used this product. I enjoyed the smell and the finish of my hair, but the product didn’t wow me as much as the others in the Vox Box I got along with it. I did get this for free to try out and I’m going to use the full sample but I would rather buy the full size of the other items from the line over this product.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
I'm always giving 5-star reviews to Living Proof because this brand TRULY deserves it! I've never tried a product that I didn't like. This priming lotion is no exception! I apply this generously to damp hair from roots to ends and then blow dry. Afterwards, my pixie cut looks perfectly styled, as if I visited the salon! No frizz, no residue, just perfect hair.
Stefeena P.
Lutz, FL
I used this product alone after washing my hair while it was still damp, and WOW the natural curls that I got as a result are beautiful! I loved the look of my hair so much I didn't even bother using my usual hot tools to style my hair! My hair still feels fresh, almost 2 days later which is the max I usually go without washing my hair since I have oily hair
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
The smell and formula have completely revamped my perspective on priming products. My blonde, thick, straight hair LOVES this product and gives my hair the "after salon" look. The scent is the signature Living Proof smell (aka, heavenly)! I've loved the Briogeo priming cream for so long, but this may edge it out for the #1 spot in my book. HIGHLY recommend.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City , MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.