Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
By Living Proof
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN

Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Santa ana, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
This is meant to be used before a blow out. I love using this before I go camping and I want my hair to stay straight for the weekend. It really keeps your style!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
1 year, 3 months ago
I have used the product and let my hair air dry and was happy with the result but I think the results are better when used before blow drying! Usually I can go a few days between washes and my style stays and is much less damaging for my hair.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
I use this for both air dry and heat styling. It works a little better with the heat drying, especially when paired with the 5-in-1, but I tend to put this under the curl defining cream and let it air dry and I can get the tousled/messy beach hair look with minimal effort (for context my hair is very thick, super frizzy and if I want a controlled curl look it usually takes lots of time, products and patience).
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
No - I think it works best before a blowout. I use the 5-in-1 for just straightening and this for blowouts.