Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
By Living Proof
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO

How do you use this product? Does it work well?

Margaret Ann S.
Margaret Ann S.
Conway, AR
2 years, 4 months ago
Apply a nickel size to damp hair and run through the roots of hair all the way to the tips.
Din N.
Din N.
2 years, 9 months ago
Apply on damp hair, air dry or blow dry and style. :]
Kim A.
Kim A.
4 years, 2 months ago
I use this right after shampooing & conditioning, on towel-dried, damp hair. I put a pea-sized amount on my fingertips and start working it into the roots of my hair. Then I add another pea-sized amount and work it out to the ends. My hair is just below my shoulder blades. I love this product! It extends the time between shampoos, decreases my drying time (used to take 15-20 minutes, now about 5), and keeps my hair however I style it until I shampoo again.