Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
Living Proof Prime Style Extender™
By Living Proof
Cassidy K.

Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...

Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
This extends my style but the main benefit is how quick drying time is now!
Kim A.
Kim A.
4 years, 2 months ago
I use this right after shampooing & conditioning, on towel-dried, damp hair. I work a pea-sized amount into the roots of my hair & another pea-sized amount out to the ends. (My hair is just below my shoulder blades.) I don't ever want to be without this product! It extends the time between shampoos, decreases my drying time (used to take 15-20 minutes, now about 5), and keeps my hair however I style it until I shampoo again.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Plano, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I use this after applying a hair serum. I've found that I can air dry my hair and it look great. It also reduces the amount of time when blow drying. It also helps reduce frizz in my hair.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
This product allows your hair to be primed to that it can hold whatever style better than normal. Before styling, apply to your hair and after styling spray hairspray to lock in the hairstyle. Hope this was helpful.