BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.

This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.

Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
  • Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, thin hair and I tried this for the first time from a sample I received." in 1 review
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have colour treated hair and live in a muggy climate that doesn't always agree with my hair styling choices. Using Prime Style Extender was a total game changer for me. I used it this past weekend while going to a street festival - we're talking dancing in sweaty crowds from the afternoon until dark. My hair looked good all weekend long, and I didn't even have to restyle the second day. I also really loved the feel of the bottle. It was a matte finish that not only felt super luxurious to hold, but also prevented the bottle from slipping out of my hand.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine, naturally straight hair with little volume. I used this product after I showered at night and towel dried hair, then I blowed dried it & went to bed. To my surprise when I woke up my hair was still like it was before I went to bed. Smooth, silky, and not greasy. However, I didn't find this product to last long. I still had to wash my hair when usually do (every other day) and it almost seemed to make my hair greaser quicker because of the smoothness. Otherwise, it's a great product to keep your hair styled the way you want it to be.
Sara Y.
South Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure how I should review this... it is a good product and keeps your hair styled like it says it does but my personal preference is to have soft hair that I can run my fingers through and this makes it a little more stiff (probably so it can hold style) and I found that it made my hair a little knotty when I curled it and left it down. I have thin fine hair that gets greasy quickly. I will most likely find use for this if I ever do a hairstyle where I don't leave my hair down but its not something I can see myself using everyday.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I noticed that out of all the Living Proof products I received complimentary from my VoxBox, that I used this the most. I have fine, but thick hair that sometimes can become frizzy. I like to wear my hair natural after showering and I have always looked for a good leave in product to tame my natural waves. This product works great for what I have been looking for! It smells nice, and leaves a good hold in my hair for the rest of the day. I can wear my natural waves without dealing with frizz or flyaways thanks to this product!
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this under my other hair products. It gives me such a polished looked when I'm done. It keeps my hair very smooth and protects it from heat damage. Not only does this make my hair feel softer, my hair holds my curls a lot longer! This product is great for after washing hair. I love the scent and the feeling of the product on my hair. It's very lightweight but very effective at keeping my hair texture in line. it made my curls soft and fluffy. I received this product as a free sample from Influenster.
Kinsley V.
Mc Calla, AL
Received this primer from @Influenster and I love it. Never really tried many primers in the past because a lot would make my hair too crunchy, but this one did not. It is a very lightweight cream that really sets the tone for my straightening routine every morning. I also have used it with Living Proof's blowout spray and it makes a perfect combination! Seems to reduce the time of blow drying too. I recommend this if you have frizzy or flat hair for sure!
Ariana L.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and couldn't be more satisfied with it! This product cuts my hair routine in half and actually holds my style a lot longer than any other product I have used in the past! Formulated with Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), it penetrates the hair's cuticles without holding your hair down and giving it that greasy feel! This product works great for priming my hair to extend my style... I love it!!
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample in Living Proof Voxbox, and I was really surprised how good I leave my hair, I leave it soft and silky, without giving me problems to smooth my hair with heat, I liked it very much because it has protection for the heat, helps to take care much more you hair. Definitely a brand that I will take more into account to give a great love to my hair as if it were professional.
Danielle D.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Living Proof Prime Style Extender; 5 oz
This is my new favorite secret. Great for next day hair. $24 but lasts a solid amount of time, well worth it. I wake up and my curls are looking dull and frizzy. Rub some of this in and bam, revitalized curls. Must have.
Micaela  O.
Milan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely LOVING this product! It is so versatile. I have used it on damp hair to extend future styles and on dry hair to tame frizz and keep it looking soft. This product has helped my styles stay looking fresh for days at a time, with little help from other products. It smells delightful and has a great gel/cream consistency. It was definitely my favorite of the Living Proof products that I tried!
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.
Allison H.
Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?