Living Proof Prime Style Extender Spray Travel Size - 3pack uploaded by Katherine V.

BY LIVING PROOF

Prime style extender spray -3 travel, 2 ounce sizes- a first-of-its-kind weightless hair primer to extend styles 2x longer, created specifically for fine hair. see more...

Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been using the original style extender for over three years. I decided to try the spray because it touted being great for fine hair. I will be changing over to the spray because I love it so much. Lighter weight and easy to use. It made my hair bouncy and kept my blowout going longer.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love this stuff. I got it as a sample a while ago at Sephora and immediately went to buy it after. I have naturally oily hair and this doesn't make it look worse at all. It's not expensive either. I always repurchase.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Durham, NC
This stuff is great. It preserves my style much longer than any other brand I've tried. My hair tends to get flat easily, but this gave me great long-wearing volume. The smell is amazing!