BY LIVING PROOF #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Descriptions:

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.
Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• I have naturally thin, straight hair. How well has this h...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth splurging on? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help fine hair hold curls or waves?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "It feels weightless and doesn't leave any grimey feeling or grease behind, just keeps my hair smooth and in style." in 1 review
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love living proof hair products! I have been using Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, for years now and its the perfect product to apply to your hair overnight. I have yet to try this prime style extender before, but I'm sure if its anything like the other product that I will fall in love with this product as well. This primer style extender is a lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer. It also repels dirt and oil and creates an optimal base for all styles. I'm really hoping that this product is a winner because I definitely use something like this for my hair for my big day!I applied this cream to my towel dried damp hair, as soon as I came out of the shower. The cream has the same sweet floral scent as the other products from Living Proof. After blow drying my hair with the product in my towel dried damp hair, my hair looked shiny, healthy, super straight, FULL, and gorgeous! Literally so impressed with this style cream, I will definitely use this instead of my leave in conditioner, since this style extender cream can basically do all of that and more. Plus, for the price, this product is a steal!
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Game changer! I wash my hair once or twice a week and workout everyday. How do I keep my hair looking clean for longer? This product! This keeps my hair looking clean for an extra 2 days, postponing when I need to bring a dry shampoo in the game.
I focus most of the application in the roots and then apply some more in the rest of my hair. This is a must specially if you are having your hair professionally styled and want the style to last longer!
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
I have colour treated hair and live in a muggy climate that doesn't always agree with my hair styling choices. Using Prime Style Extender was a total game changer for me. I used it this past weekend while going to a street festival - we're talking dancing in sweaty crowds from the afternoon until dark. My hair looked good all weekend long, and I didn't even have to restyle the second day. I also really loved the feel of the bottle. It was a matte finish that not only felt super luxurious to hold, but also prevented the bottle from slipping out of my hand.
Caitlyn N.
Parma
Got a sample kit from Ulta and this entire product line keeps on impressing me. Keeps my stle put and keeps my grease at bay, say what?! I have thick wavy hair and I'm Italian. I was really blown away. I use this with the no frizz style extender and keep friz down and hair beautiful in the high humidity. Highly recommend.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
I was skeptical when I received this stuff. I mean, it says it helps keep your hair clean longer and extends the style. Sounded a little too good to be true to me, but it actually works!! It keeps your hair smelling fresh and keeps away shine for days. When I use this I don’t feel like I need dry shampoo.
Jessica C.
Whittier, CA
I did like this item a lot at first but then I realized it did not hold my hair too well after a long period of time. I do like it but I would recommend something else that last longer but it can also be my hair because my hair is very frizzy so it did not work for me but it might work for someone else
Tracy L.
This is a hair game changer. I have super oily hair that I need to wash every other day and this product keeps it smelling fresh up until the very next wash. I love this!! I have never recommended a hair styling product as much as this one. Would definitely repurchase!
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
I have fine, naturally straight hair with little volume. I used this product after I showered at night and towel dried hair, then I blowed dried it & went to bed. To my surprise when I woke up my hair was still like it was before I went to bed. Smooth, silky, and not greasy. However, I didn't find this product to last long. I still had to wash my hair when usually do (every other day) and it almost seemed to make my hair greaser quicker because of the smoothness. Otherwise, it's a great product to keep your hair styled the way you want it to be.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This makes styling your hair so much easier, no lie. I put this on wet hair before blow drying and styling. It really helps keep my blow out perfect and it lasts a day or two longer than normal. I love the packaging and the smell of the product is wonderful. I purchased this at Ulta.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I noticed that out of all the Living Proof products I received complimentary from my VoxBox, that I used this the most. I have fine, but thick hair that sometimes can become frizzy. I like to wear my hair natural after showering and I have always looked for a good leave in product to tame my natural waves. This product works great for what I have been looking for! It smells nice, and leaves a good hold in my hair for the rest of the day. I can wear my natural waves without dealing with frizz or flyaways thanks to this product!
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Sarah S.
I'm looking to keep my curls in tip-top shape throughout the craziest of days. I generally use leave-in conditioner and a styling cream. My hair is pretty fine, but very curly. Would this product help?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
Okay, I've been eyeing this for some time now. Does it really work? I have thin hair (but a lot of it) so it can get greasy and flat after a day even with me only washing it 3x a week.