BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Living Proof Style Lab products combine effortless style with cutting-edge science to make your styling routine faster and easier than ever.This first-of-its-kind hair primer is powered by Living Proof’s patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA). It perfects cuticles so weightlessly, it can used alone or layered under other styling products and is ideal for all hair types. Use this lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer.
Silicone-free, safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

• How do I use this product? Living Proof Prime Style Extender2 Answers
  • I have naturally thin, straight hair. How well has this h...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth splurging on? 2 Answers
Living Proof Prime Style Extender
  • "I use this and their anti-frizz spray together to blow dry my naturally curly bad frizzy hair in Florida humidity and they work wonders together." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super frizzy hair, I pair this with the frizz control conditioner and I'm all ready for humid days, keeps frizzy hair under control for days" in 2 reviews
  • "I fit it as a sephora 100 point perk...a little goes a long way so it should last a while" in 2 reviews
  • "My hair gets greasy by the days' end, but with the primer, i can go2 to 3 days without washing, it still looks fresh and smells great!!" in 1 review
  • "It feels weightless and doesn't leave any grimey feeling or grease behind, just keeps my hair smooth and in style." in 1 review
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love living proof hair products! I have been using Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, for years now and its the perfect product to apply to your hair overnight. I have yet to try this prime style extender before, but I'm sure if its anything like the other product that I will fall in love with this product as well. This primer style extender is a lightweight cream to prime hair and extend the life of styles up to two times longer. It also repels dirt and oil and creates an optimal base for all styles. I'm really hoping that this product is a winner because I definitely use something like this for my hair for my big day!I applied this cream to my towel dried damp hair, as soon as I came out of the shower. The cream has the same sweet floral scent as the other products from Living Proof. After blow drying my hair with the product in my towel dried damp hair, my hair looked shiny, healthy, super straight, FULL, and gorgeous! Literally so impressed with this style cream, I will definitely use this instead of my leave in conditioner, since this style extender cream can basically do all of that and more. Plus, for the price, this product is a steal!
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Game changer! I wash my hair once or twice a week and workout everyday. How do I keep my hair looking clean for longer? This product! This keeps my hair looking clean for an extra 2 days, postponing when I need to bring a dry shampoo in the game.
I focus most of the application in the roots and then apply some more in the rest of my hair. This is a must specially if you are having your hair professionally styled and want the style to last longer!
Jessica C.
Whittier , CA
I did like this item a lot at first but then I realized it did not hold my hair too well after a long period of time. I do like it but I would recommend something else that last longer but it can also be my hair because my hair is very frizzy so it did not work for me but it might work for someone else
Cassandra B.
I love this styling cream! I have used it for a long time. It works really well when you apply it to damp hair and let your waves or curls air dry for a frizz free style, or braid your hair while wet and once dry take out the braid and look at those luscious locks! Makes hair styling a breeze.
Tracy L.
This is a hair game changer. I have super oily hair that I need to wash every other day and this product keeps it smelling fresh up until the very next wash. I love this!! I have never recommended a hair styling product as much as this one. Would definitely repurchase!
Florence E.
This makes styling your hair so much easier, no lie. I put this on wet hair before blow drying and styling. It really helps keep my blow out perfect and it lasts a day or two longer than normal. I love the packaging and the smell of the product is wonderful. I purchased this at Ulta.
Lisa F.
This does help my hair stay clean between washes. I usually wash my hair about every other day and this keeps it from getting greasy. I have a few in sample sizes but plan to purchase once I run out. It can be purchased at ulta or sephora.
Ariana L.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and couldn't be more satisfied with it! This product cuts my hair routine in half and actually holds my style a lot longer than any other product I have used in the past! Formulated with Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), it penetrates the hair's cuticles without holding your hair down and giving it that greasy feel! This product works great for priming my hair to extend my style... I love it!!
Daniela N.
My favorite!
This keeps my hairstyle lasting for 3 days. It’s so good for someone busy who has not a lot of time to style their hair during the week. It keeps my hair feeling fresh and smelling good until I have to wash it again. Controls oil and doesn’t dry the hair!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This is a great product!! It really does work to extend the longevity of your hairstyle. My favorite way to use it is to put it on damp hair and air dry until it's mostly dry, then put it in a loose bun for a little while. My hair is perfectly wavy and voluminous without putting in any effort. It also works for straightening and curling as well. This is a great, versatile product. And it isn't sticky or tacky like you might expect it to be either.
Cassidy K.
Have this and I'm unsure of what it's purpose is...
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Will I get the same benefits if use this and just let my hair air dry, or is it mostly for heat styled hair?
Brenna H.
When do I apply the Living Proof Prime Style Extender ....Before or after my Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray?
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
How do you use this product? Does it work well?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Does this work in thick hair

Sephora