Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler

by Living Proof

bWHAT IT IS/bbrAn innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful air-dried styles.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrIdeal for straight or wavy hair types.brBRbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Creates beautiful air-dried styles br- Delivers enhanced natural texture br- Applied in shower and lightly rinsed br- Wont weigh hair downulli5 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJWellchemist/a our clean science-backed collection of skin care makeup and hair care that is free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 3150143/li/ul

What is the best haircare product for wavy hair?
Does this product work, my hair is really frizzy and I have lots of flyaways?
Has anyone used this product? What did you think of it? I have rather straight hair that can look weighed down and greasy easily, I love the idea of this product but want to know, is it worth the investment??Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler
Start your review of Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler!
Elizabeth O.
Germantown, MD
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Elizabeth O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been loving this product ever since it was first launched in 2017! For those with thick, wavy hair, where it can't decide whether or not it wants to form ringlets or S-waves, Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler helps it make it decision! Just make sure you use it exactly this way, which is the method I've honed for getting the least frizz and most hold. Apply a dime-size amount to conditioned and rinsed wet hair. If you've got a LOT of hair, divide your hair into two sections and apply a dime amount to each half. Then, comb it through. If you want the hair along your part to be super-smooth, part it as usual before rinsing and apply a tiny bit more to those hairs. (Comb that in a bit, too!) Rinse out your treated, combed hair for no more than 30 seconds. If you rinse for much longer, the water-to-styler balance will tip towards the water. That means the product will lose its effectiveness and will take its hold and frizz-fighting properties with the water that's going down the drain. (The point of the short rinse is to help the styler to spread itself around and penetrate the complete length of each hair without weighting it down, which most leave-in, post-shower stylers have trouble doing.) And finally, when you exit the shower, do NOT towel-dry it with excessive friction! Avoid that by just gently blotting it. Putting dripping-wet hair up into a Turbie Twist-style towel and leaving it alone until you're ready to comb it all is OK, too. If you rough it up and dry it with frizzy friction, the air-dried result will reflect that. Whether you comb your blotted hair and leave it alone, or you style your almost-wet hair into foam rollers, braids, twists, pin curls, etc., the results will be shapely and bouncy! Even when it's dry and brushed out, like my hair in the photo, it'll give you cute definition and smooth strands.
Kelly S.
Brighton, MI
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Kelly S.
I have naturally wavy hair so perhaps not so much for straight hair. I don't wish to offend anyway with straight hair. I believe this product needs no changes. I can't even tell if it has a scent. Lol. I would recommend this first to anybody with wavy or curly hair.
Ashley W.
Cheyenne, WY
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Ashley W.
The world’s easiest way to score wave definition and softness! I air dry for a bit after showering at night, then “pineapple” my hair overnight and shake it out in the morning. The only way I could love it more is if it had a strong, stick-around scent!
Amy P.
Kernersville, NC
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolute love at first use!! This product is my HG of Hair Stylers! Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler exceeds every expectation in my opinion. I have long, fine hair that has its on natural slight wave. To say this product effortlessly creates a soft, full- bodied style (that looks like I spent hours on it) is an understatement! I use it while still in the shower, from roots to end on barely towel dried hair. Sometimes I slightly rinse again and towel dry a second time- as the instructions say. Other times I just leave in the small amount, scrunch away or twist up,and let it air dry. Based on how much I scrunch my hair as it dries, it looks so wavy! Plus it minimizes frizz- I’m a #LivingProofFan for life!
Delayna D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Delayna D.
The texture of this product and the smell is great! My hair felt very smooth and silky after I got out of the shower. I combed my hair like normal,and let it air dry. I was hoping for smooth and silky dry hair - how it was when it was wet. After my hair dried there was still frizz and my waves weren't as pretty as the pictures in the pamphlet, my hair dried crunchy. However, my hair is extremely shiny and healthy looking. I used this in combo with the shampoo and conditioner. I'll  continue to use and hopefully see more results! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lindsay W.
I have straight, blonde hair that can be hard to manage in the mornings. My hair isn't fried or unhealthy, I just go to bed with damp hair almost every night. THIS makes a huge difference if I use it in the shower before I go to bed. Almost 100% less frizz and so much easier to deal with. Highly recommend anything from Living Proof!
Misti L.
Danbury, CT
I have always been a die-hard sea salt spray fan when it came to putting some wave and texture in my hair...until I discovered Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler. Jackpot!! Just a little bit of the cream scrunched in hair and then air drying leaves me with long-lasting, noticeable waves, while my hair stays soft/conditioned and doesn't dry out like it did with the sprays. I love having my beachy Aruba look all the time now!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh. While I find the idea of this in shower styler genius, it just doesn't perform. It can be a tad difficult to apply, you only want to use a small amount and rinse lightly and after multiple attempts i thought I might not be applying it correctly, however, after a few weeks and no matter how I applied it, my result was the same. While this doesnt leave my hair sticky, it does change the texture of my hair and not in a good way. It was drying and every time I just wanted to wash it out of my hair. That said, it works well in my daughters thick, curly hair so I've rated it based on preference.
Yoshi H.
Fort Worth, TX
Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler uploaded by Yoshi H.
Love using this in shower styler!!! I love that it does not flake on my hair and last all day long.
sharon Z.
New Hyde Park, NY
I really wanted this to work. I've used it twice in the shower, (after Living Proof PHD shampoo and conditioner) applying generously, then lightly rinsing it out. I dabbed my hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. On the first try, I allowed my wavy, shoulder length, thick hair to air dry before and during bedtime. Woke up the next morning and it was a disaster. Wavy hair mashed in all places and just a bad look. Put my hair in a bun and went to work.On the second try, I used a diffuser to dry my hair before bedtime. This product just isn't doing anything for me. I have a mousse and another curl creme product that helps my wavy hair hold curl better than this. Just not impressed AT ALL with this. This product does not leave my hair "crunchy," so I guess that's good, but I would rather have crunchy, defined curls rather than softer non-defined curls.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...