Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo

Shop Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I have never used a dry shampoo.. is this product good for dry hair?
Which brand of Dry shampoo do you ladies & gents prefer? I love dry bar & living proof 🔥 #influester #goodhairdays #summermusthaves Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo
Is this product really worth the hype and money?
Start your review of Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Krista C.
This is my one and only favorite of all time dry shampoo! It smells so good, actually cleans hair and doesnt leave a white residue. I have multiple bottles and I can not live without it. Everyone needs to try this product!!
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this dry shampoo! I have very damaged hair from multiple rounds of bleaching so I try not to wash my hair too much! My hair usually gets oily by day 2 but this product helps me stretch it to day 4 (pictured here!). It also gives it nice texture :) It is a bit expensive and I will try Batiste next, but I’m really satisfied with the result!
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Purva D.
My hair gets super greasy and oily at the 3rd and 4th day after washed and I tried lots but this is the best dry shampoo that my hair likes. Definitely recommend you all.
Amy M.
Spring Park, MN
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never been huge into dry shampoo. I’ve been using Not Your mothers and Batiste always. Now that I’ve gotten an ACTUALLY GOOD dry shampoo, I love it!!! The smel is amazing, it actually works, but it is a bit pricey. I think it worth it tho Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo
Carrie N.
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Carrie N.
10/10 If you need dry shampoo (and I think with this whole, ‘you shouldn’t wash your hair everyday’ revelation...that’s a lot of us) this is the one to buy. I got bored when the pandemic started and googled “products celebrities actually use” and I saw tons of Instagram shots of Klorane. So I ordered it. Maybe they know something I don’t. Nope. They do not. In my opinion, there isn’t a dry shampoo on the market that rivals this one. And the smell....Amazing! Every time I use it, my husband comments on my hair smelling good. I don’t have the heart to tell him it’s because I was lazy and didn’t shower. This is definitely in my beauty game changer category.
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy a lot of the Living Proof perfect hair day products! The dry shampoo is a perfect one, it takes away oil, adds volume and no white cast as long as you run a brush through your hair afterwards.
Lara L.
Pace, FL
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lara L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells good, feels great, light and wonderful. I am amazed every time I use it.
Smells good, feels great, light and wonderful. I am amazed every time I use it.
Kanani T.
Portland, OR
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kanani T.
As a professional hairdresser and someone who has massive hair, I’ve tried all the dry shampoos out there! This is the absolute best! Smells great and it actually cleans the hair!!! The time releases fragrance is infatuating! I’m truly obsessed and can go way too long without actually washing my hair because of how great it works!
Heirloom F.
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is the best dry shampoo out there. I have tried drugstore through high end, and so far this is the best. The smell is floral fresh and when you spray it onto the roots, make sure you use your fingertips to massage it in.
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this dry shampoo!! It smells amazing and is so effective and doesn’t give my hair a white look to it. It makes my hair look like I just washed it and used a blow dryer. It’s a little expensive for a full sized bottle, but if you use dry shampoo regularly then it’s worth it!

593 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Do you like the Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo ? Have you tried their line of hair products?
Chantelle D. il y a 2 mois
I love it. I have fine hair and it works great workout leaving that gross build up feeling in your hair that must others leave.