Living Proof Perfect Hair Day(TM) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 2 oz uploaded by Carmen P.

BY LIVING PROOF

An oil- and silicone-free styling treatment that provides volume, smoothness, conditioning, strength, and polish in one easy step. Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment contains Living Proof's award winning, patented molecules: OFPMA to weightlessly smooth, add shine, condition, and soften hair, and PBAE to create revivable, long-lasting volume and body with manageability. This powerful formula provides heat protection, UV protection, and static control. Results are instantaneous and improve hair over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Thanks to the compatibility of the molecules OFPMA and PBAE, Perfect Hair Day is able to deliver shiny, strong, healthy hair plus a smooth, voluminous style in one bottle. Research results: In a consumer use test: - Participants who used Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment reported they were 2 times more satisfied compared to the styling products they use most often - 80% of participants agreed it creates the ideal balance of volume and smoothness - 80% of participants agreed it provides both styling and treatment without compromising one for the other - 68% reduction in breakage see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I used this. I was not impressed. I received it as a sample in my Ipsy bag. I have waist length hair. It left my hair feeling kinda gummy. I used it after washing my hair and still damp. Then I blew dry it. I wore my hair up all day because I didn't like the texture after using it. Today my hair feels better. But it's a whole day after using. I'm not sure what this is really supposed to do. But I won't be buying it. Also the smell is very heavily perfumed.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I love this product! It visibly makes my hair smoothr and softer and it smells amazing! I will definitely buy it again when it runs out and I would recommend this to everyone! Plus, I would much rather put one product in my hair than have to put multiple for the same reasons as the first product. I always get lots of compliments on my hair and I truly believe it is because of this product!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's definitely a little more on the pricey side, but it lasts a long time. I have long, thick, curly hair and I only use about a dime size amount in my hair after showering and it really helps to smooth my hair and make it soft and shiny.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I tried a sample of this product and loved it! It smells amazing and made my hair feel super soft and healthy. My hair is color treated, fine and frizzy. I'm going to be purchasing the full size as soon as I can!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
This is my favorite product!! It leaves my hair soft, not oily and smelling amazing. Definitely recommended
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This size is perfect for travel and this is a product I always have on hand. I have purchased multiple times and given them away as gifts. It does have a strong scent but it works! Use sparingly. Too much and your hair will look greasy. It takes my fly always and helps keep my style looking perfect all day.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I'm not one for styling creams. Came across this and thought I would give it a try. The smell is lovely! It is not thick, sticky or makes my hair greasy. A little goes a long way. A little on the expensive side for something I really don't need so I will just sparingly use what I have for the time being.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
I don't use this every day but I do use it when I want my hair to feel more thick. It's expensive for the 2 or 4 oz but a tiny amount goes a long way in my 3 foot hair. I've seen complaints that it makes hair feel too heavy but I think that's only if you're using too much of the product.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
This is my holy grail hair product! I cannot explain how awesome this stuff truly is! It gives you glorious smooth polished locks and is not greasy or heavy! I love this over all other products! I do recommend everyone to try this! It's in its own league!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Maybe it's just me but I struggle with styling treatments. This definitely makes my hair look amazing I just don't love the way it makes my hair feel. Most styling products leave my hair feeling 'heavy' or sticky and this is no exception.