BY LIVING PROOF

An easy-to-use solution that provides up to one week of more shiny, vibrant, manageable hair overnight, with benefits that last through five shampoos. Night Cap is beauty sleep redefined. It was engineered to intuitively target your hair's needs for enhanced shine, vibrancy, and manageability delivered overnight, with results that last all week. It boosts shine for days with weightless radiance refractors that outperform silicones and oils. It delivers lasting color vibrancy by combining the patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) with long-lasting cuticle sealing technology to help smooth and seal down the cuticle and reduce pigment loss. And it improves hair's manageability with amino acids that condition and protect strands, safeguarding against daily styling and environmental assaults. This power-packed formula was engineered to intuitively target and transform the daily weathering of hair. An amino acid blend mimics amino acids found naturally in hair and penetrates into the cortex to keep hair smooth, soft, and supple. Time-release conditioners and antioxidants ensure hair is properly hydrated while remaining strong and protected from environmental assaults. OFPMA combines with biomimetic lipids designed to mimic the lipids found naturally in the F-layer keeping hair looking, feeling, and behaving its very best. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Does this actually give you a week of healthy, shiny, smooth look...3 Answers
  • Does this work better than hair masks you use/rinse out in the sh...2 Answers
  • Anyone found this for cheaper anywhere? I have only seen Sephoras...1 Answers
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I normally shy away from overnight hair masks since it seems like a pain to sleep in a shower cap and have to rinse it out in the morning. I received this hair treatment in my Birchbox subscription and I ignored it for months. I finally tried it since my hair has been so dry and tangled in this winter season. I was blown away with the results and love that it's a fast absorbing product that doesn't require rinsing it out.

I applied the Living Proof treatment to my damp hair after washing my hair. I was pleasantly surprised that it was so light weight and wasn't a messy hair mask that might transfer to my clothes or pillow. I rinsed it out one hour later and blow dried my hair. I was shocked that my dry ends were gone and my hair looked shiny and healthy in such a short amount of time.

I highly recommend this product and am excited to leave it in overnight next time.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I absolutely love this product. I have naturally wavy hair that can also have a good amount of frizz. I use this product whenever i wash my hair and it makes it so smooth and shiny. I do not go to bed with wet hair, but I let my hair air dry and then when I wake up in the morning it looks great. Also, I use this before I blow dry my hair. I would say though, make sure you don't use too much product.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
You guys, If you have dry, damaged or color treated hair this is the product for you! I put this in my dry hair before bed, I focus on the ends but I do put some on top to help my little baby hairs or hair that has broken off from heating tools. Don’t worry about it ruining your clothes or pillow, it takes just a few minutes to dry and doesn’t transfer at all. This has really helped my hair so much. My ends are definitely more hydrated and it feels more full and healthy. This is definitely a product you should check out.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I love this product! So easy to use! So cute! I highly suggest! It’s so beneficial for every day! I use them constantly! It beats the others are landslide! I’m in love! Everyone buy !!! It’s so worth it!
Sarah H.
Another Living Proof product I love! It does everything it claims it does right down to not leaving residue on my pillow case. Appears to mend split ends, helps tremendously with fly aways! I have to admit I do not buy it that often. It's simply because I have A LOT of hair. I need to use a lot of product and my budget just doesn't allow for it. It is well worth the price though!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I think I loved it more as a hair smoother and styler than a leave in conditioner. Although it doing that is amazing too. While I left it in my hair after shampooing and conditioning like normal and applying to towel dried damp hair and let dry overnight I noticed remarkable soft, bouncy, smooth, shiny, healthy looking curls. I added some pics of my curls 3 hours in and have a video of the curls in action on both my IG and YT which can both be found on my IG at buzzybee25. Now to give you an idea of how effective this is let me give you a little background on my hair. I had damaged my hair beyond all repair for years. Then a few years ago I stopped washing daily and therefore stopped blow drying daily. I now wash every 4 to 5 days and blow dry on that day. But I still flat iron daily. I color every 6 months or so and rarely trim my hair and when I do I do it by myself. As a result of the constant heat my curl pattern was completely broken and non existent. It was just some waves that were extremely frizzy if I let air dry or just used a mousse or smoothing product. My split ends and breakage is bad. This stuff brought my curls back immediately. I'd never been confident enough to wear my curls out like that and I did for the first time in my 26 years. This stuff is amazing. I'm definitely going to be using it as a curl styler and the fact that it will be conditioning as well is a huge bonus.
I washed it out the next morning. About 5 hrs later. I blow dried and flat ironed my hair. I didn't notice a huge difference although it did seem a tad smoother but this is just a first impressions of a first time use. Maybe once I get through the bottle there will be a huge difference. If there is I will come back and update but if not I will leave this review as is. Overall I love this product. Maybe not exactly for its intended purpose but it's decent in that sense too. It didn't weigh my hair down after rinsing or while using. It didn't have a strong scent at all so it's great for those with sensitive noses and it's fairly priced for what it does considering a little goes a long way. Overall I would recommend to both those with damaged hair or healthy hair. Curly hair or straight fine hair. We all could use some extra conditioning with how we treat our hair so go out and give it a try.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
everyone loves these products and i guess, i get it .... but its not for me ... i did use the entire tube of this and it does make your hair feel nice when you shampoo it out in the morning but the fragrance is ridiculous, it almost made it difficult to sleep and im not particularly sensitive to fragrance......
Emma M.
Madison
This stuff for me is just fine. It makes my hair soft and easy to detangle, but it doesn't make it any shinier or less frizzy than normal. I think it's a lot to pay for this when the Eva NYC Mane Tamer cream is like $12 and it works exactly the same, and you get more product. I wouldn't recommend this.
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
This is such a rich leave in hair conditioner. Whether I let my hair air dry or give it a blow out, I always put this in the night I do my hair, the next morning my hair is shiny, soft, and the frizz is minimal if not completely gone. I keep it on my bedside table, can't recommend this enough!
Rosio O.
Perris, CA
I love LOVE this product. It leave my hair soft. I don’t think I’m using it the correct way but I still feel like it works wonders. I use it right after I get out of the shower. Sometimes I blow dry my hair sometimes I don’t. But I feel like this helps my hair from feeling so dry.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this make the scalp/hair feel oily in the morning? Could I easily apply dry shampoo the next day or should I wash it out?
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I know it does a good job but Is this product worth the buy?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually give you a week of healthy, shiny, smooth looking hair? If so it sounds like a miracle product.
Caitlin C.
My hair gets oily very quickly. Will this product cause my hair to be even oilier? I love the PHD shampoo and conditioner and want to try this, but am scared to.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have a sample of this that I haven't used yet because I don't know how I feel about leaving it on overnight - if it gets all over your pillowcase or if you need a hair/shower cap. To anyone who's used this, (1) does it work for you, and (2) what's the best way to use this product? I'm not sure if I should give it a try or just pass it along to a friend.