Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner Travel Size Combo Pack

by Living Proof

This Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner are the best products for damaged hair. They deliver the five most essential benefits to achieve that 'perfect hair day' all in one easy step. Your hair will feel cleaner for longer periods of time, which means less washing and styling time! Scientists helped to create this genius solution by combining award winning, patented healthy hair molecule and their volumizing molecule to perfect this PhD shampoo and conditioner. You will have hair that is insanely smooth, voluptuous and well-conditioned. These products are perfect for all hair types.

A revolutionary shampoo that lets you wash your way to beautiful, healthy hair; Delivers the five benefits for a perfect hair day & smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish Helps you wash your hair less often Improves hair health instantly and gets better over time; For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair.; Improves hair health instantly and gets better over time

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner Travel Size Combo Pack!
grimes, IA
I purchased this shampoo and conditioner combo from sephora about a month and a half ago. Since using this shampo have I noticed my hair falling out alot more. I switched back to my shampoo before this one and my hair is back to normal with the falling out. Also the bottle is so hard to squeeze the product out. The smell isnt all that great either and honestly I did not notice a change in havingto wash my hair less often as it claims.
Light Brown
Wichita
I love the way it smells, but it's not a strong scent. The duo keeps my hair soft and healthier looking for 2-3 days between washings!
Covington, IN
Whether you’re up against a hectic travel schedule or well water this combo will not let you down.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy, Fine