Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo 8 oz. Conditioner 8 oz. and 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 4 oz (Set of 3)

BY LIVING PROOF #6 in Haircare Sets

Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I’d give anything living proof a 10/10. I use shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, masks, oil, dry shampoo...you name it I have it in my house. It lathers really well, but doesn’t leave your hair thick at all! The scent smells citrusy, but it’s not too strong at all. I can tell a difference in the way my hair looks and feels when I use Living Proof.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Living proof is my number one go-to for shampoo and conditioner and hair care line I love the dry shampoos to you can never go wrong with living proof I do feel it is a little bit more pricier than regular average store prices when I'm using it I feel like a superstar and my hair looks absolutely fabulous
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I received these as samples, I only got about two uses out of the samples but both times I used the products, my hair looked beautiful! It felt great, and didn’t feel heavy or full of product. I felt like I walked out of a hair salon each time I used these, I’d buy the full size products!
Irene G.
I’ve actually only started using this brand about a few months back, but it has quickly became my favorite, and go-to shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels amazing in the shower while I’m washing and conditioning, as well as out of the shower! I love, and stand by this brand so much that I also use the “living proof thickening cream”, and “dry shampoo”. Usually with certain brands I will either love the shampoo/conditioner, and not the styling products ( or vise versa) but with living proof, I have not tried one product of theirs that I have not loved! I love this product because it actually does what it says that it’s supposed to do. I stand by this brand!
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
I love this but it’s so expensive. It’s the best shampoo I have ever had but I just can’t bring myself to buy it. Ha ha. It smells great and leaves my hair clean and bouncy and shiny. Their dry shampoo is nice as well!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
I used to wash my hair everyday *gasp* my hair was platinum and beginning to dry. I have an oily scalp and this shampoo and conditioner has allowed me to extend the life of my hair between washes. I can now go 4 days without washing. It smells so good, not like any other products I’ve used and I love how the smell is long lasting. It is a little pricy but being able to wash less often saves me in the long run.
Jessica H.
York, PA
Amazing. The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product. It’s smells awesome and is great for everyday use. It lathers nicely but is on the pricy side. Overall I’m satisfied with the product
Jess H.
Literally my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. One of my coworkers bought it for her daughter and I decided to try it. The scent, the way it made my hair feel, everything about this line is absolutely perfect. The only thing I have against it is the price. I would buy the bigger bottles from Ulta and it would come to be around $120. I wish I could afford this line all the time! It’s amazing!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
This stuff really comes through!! The name says it all “perfect hair day”. The shampoo and conditioner are thick, and works great as well as the leave in treatment. My hair is bouncy, curly, without frizz and smells great.
Monique T.
Stoughton, MA
The Living Proof shampoo and conditioner is great for controlling frizz. My hair is very frizzy with humidity and it’s very curly. These products maintained my curl and made my hair look great in all types of weather.
Brittany B.
I would love to try this out.