BY LIVING PROOF #64 in Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A revolutionary shampoo that gently cleanses and refreshes hair.

Key benefits:
- Helps you wash less often
- Makes hair look healthier
- Improves visible hair health over time

If you want to know more…
This luxuriously lightweight shampoo lets you cleanse your way to gorgeous hair. Powered by a patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA), this gentle formula creates hair that’s smoother, softer, and shinier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair, this product is silicone-free.

The Perfect Hair Day line works hard to keep hair looking and feeling healthy—delivering the five benefits for beautiful, healthy-looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. It helps you wash your hair less often, while making hair appear healthier instantly and over time.

• Do you think this is as good as some salon brands for dry hair?1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for fine, oily hair? I usually go for volume s...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo and conditioner good for dry damaged hair?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grace C.
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
I have always had oily hair, and recently it seemed like by lunch time my hair would already be oily after washing my hair. I have fine, thin hair so this was frustrating. I tried this shampoo on a whim and did not inspect it to live up to its promises. However, I can truly say that my hair DOES stay cleaner longer. My hair is also easier to style now because it has more volume. Yes, this shampoo can be a teensy bit on the drying side. But, I just make sure to leave the conditioner on a little longer than I normally would and I haven't had any issues. This shampoo has been such a blessing for me because fine/thin hair doesn't do well having to be washed every day, so this has been a god send.
Jill S.
Jill S.
I have pretty mixed feelings about this shampoo. It claims to make your hair feel cleaner for longer (which it does and I really enjoy). But it also claims to restore the condition of your hair after continuous use. For reference, my hair tends towards the dry side, I only color it 3 - 4 times a year, and hardly ever heat style. Taking that into consideration, I thought it would do great things for my hair but I wasn't really that impressed. For a sulfate-free shampoo, it does have a very nice lather and didn't strip the color from my hair. Based on the results and taking the high price tag into consideration, I wouldn't repurchase this.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo's claims are too good to be true... but they actually are true. I have dry hair and this cleans my hair without drying it out, and gives it a little volume. I only wash my hair every 4 days or so... usually I have to start using dry shampoo at the end of day 2 because my roots start getting greasy. It's day 3 today and my hair looks just as good as it did on day 1! It is a little pricy, but there are more expensive shampoos out there, and I do think this product is worth the extra $$$.
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Rutherford, NJ
This is the most AMAZING SHAMPOO out there! you know its bad for your hair if you have to keep washing it every other day. Unlike other shampoos that leave your hair looking great but for one day and the next its an oily mess... this shampoo makes sure you have at least 3 GREAT HAIR DAYS.... before you have to wash your hair again..if you are looking for great hair and want it to last for a few days, this is the way to go.
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Definitely pricey for the small size of the bottle, but it definitely does make my hair feel super clean. This shampoo rinses clean and you don't feel any product buildup or residue leftover leaving the hair shiny and clean. I actually like the scent and have no complaints other than I've tried to use a smaller amount than I normally would to stretch it out longer due to the price.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

I've been using the Living Proof system for the past month due to the damage from coloring and highlighting my hair so frequently, and I've been loving the results. It's become a daily part of my hair routine, because it provides volume and helps keep my brittle locks shiny and moisturized. The smell is super refreshing as well- which makes the experience all the more enjoyable!
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Finding a shampoo that suits my hair is a challenge. A lot of shampoos tend to either dry my hair out or make it greasy by the next day. Living Proof has been amazing! My hair feels soft and nourished and squeaky clean! I can also go longer without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. This is an excellent shampoo and I highly recommend it! (and also the conditioner!)
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I bought this after a friend recommend this to me, and this is one of the best changes I have made for my hair. It is a bit pricey, I ordered this online from Amazon for $16. I use a small amount each time I wash my hair, and it is light and takes good care of my fine hair. I can now wash my hair every other day, and on day two, my hair is not oily.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Five stars finally for a shampoo. I always had issues finding a shampoo that wasn't drying!
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day does just that! I work and i am on video all day long, so having gorgeous hair matters to me! This shampoo may be pricey but it is GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR and has no sulfates. My hair looks clean for 2 to 3 days too. very nice product!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
Not too too crazy about this product. I purchased it from Ulta because I was looking for a new high end shampoo. The first few times I used it it was great. It left my hair feeling weightless. A few times after that it left my hair feeling dry. Also, it doesn't lather up very well at all and I have to use a lot of product even on my short hair.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.
Is this shampoo okay to use with color treated hair?
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Springville, AL
How is this shampoo for oily roots, and fine hair that breaks easy at the ends?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
How is this shampoo?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I really would love to try this, does this work? How does it smell?
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Since this was voted best of beauty by Allure, it must be really great shampoo. Have you tried it and if so, what was your experience? Why should I give it a try?