BY LIVING PROOF

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A revolutionary shampoo that gently cleanses and refreshes hair.

Key benefits:
- Helps you wash less often
- Makes hair look healthier
- Improves visible hair health over time

If you want to know more…
This luxuriously lightweight shampoo lets you cleanse your way to gorgeous hair. Powered by a patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA), this gentle formula creates hair that’s smoother, softer, and shinier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair, this product is silicone-free.

The Perfect Hair Day line works hard to keep hair looking and feeling healthy—delivering the five benefits for beautiful, healthy-looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. It helps you wash your hair less often, while making hair appear healthier instantly and over time.

• Do you think this is as good as some salon brands for dry hair?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this has just the best scent?2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for fine, oily hair? I usually go for volume...2 Answers
Tiffany G.
Elwood, NE
This one is not for me. I tried it out cause I read that the conditioner was best for oily hair so I thought maybe the shampoo should be too. It was really thick and the first couple of times I used it wasn't fully cleaning the oils out of my hair. I found that I needed to do the repeat part or wash my hair in sections. So after doing that I found that though it did finally clean it now it was removing too much oil therefore causing my hair to over produce oil and now I have to wash my hair everyday, even if I use dry shampoo I still can't get second day hair unless it's in a bun so you can't see the oil.
Amy S.
I have fine highlighted blonde hair. I purchased both PHD shampoo and conditioner, for healthy hair. My hair has been doing great, healthy. So decided to try this combo to keep healthy hair. First day was ok, but hair very knotted, even after conditioner. I tried for over a week, really wanted to love this. So I tried extra conditioner in shower, and tried a wide toothed comb in shower. Sorry to say that didn't work for me either, still couldn't comb through. So I purchased restore detangling spray. Needless to say still had a lot of trouble getting out knots. After 7 days of struggle and noticeable breakage, I decided this combo isn't for me! I returned both. Sorry but maybe a different type of hair will do great, but not for me sad to say. I will not repurchase. It also made my hair heavy and weighed down, actually felt dirty in the shower.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love Living Proof!! It takes a little time to notice a difference, but after several days of use my hair just started feeling and looking completely different! My fine, damaged and thin hair turned voluminous and felt so incredibly soft! It's lightweight and doesn't weigh the hair down at all. These products are pricey, but a dime size amount is more than enough to thoroughly wash my medium length hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner from this line and have honestly gotten amazing results!
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I love this shampoo. My scalp is normally dry and hair is somewhat dull but once I switched to this shampoo my hair has been shiny and not flaking. I use a quarter size amount and massage it through my head. It smells so good and leaves my hair with a nice shine. It truly is always a good hair day when I use this. I also use the conditioner and I think when used together the results are even better. Never going back to a different shampoo!! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
I used my points to purchase this at ulta. I wanted to try the travel size first because it is very expensive. I am obsessed with the dry shampoo. I love the smell. How it makes my hair feel soft with volume. But I was disappointed with this product. It made my hair smell good, but it did not lather well. I had to use a lot of product. Also it made my hair feel tangled when I got out of the shower I even used the conditioner. Not worth it for the price.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
My hair is shinier and healthier after using this product. However, it is pretty expensive and it does leave my hair a little bit frizzy. This is very problematic considering the price point. I live in a dry climate so frizzy hair is my worst nightmare because the static just makes it even worse. If you live somewhere with dry air or you have naturally frizzy hair, opt for Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo instead!
Chloe G.
This shampoo (and conditioner too!) has made such a big difference in my hair. I can go much longer without shampooing without getting greasy hair or itchy scalp. Styles last longer and look like they are straight out of the salon because of the high quality of this product. I am definitely a fan of the product and won’t be switching back to drug store brands anytime soon
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I recently became a sephora VIB and received a $20 coupon so I decided to bite the bullet and buy this shampoo which I never would have otherwise. This shampoo is extremely expensive - $26 for Shampoo $26 for condition and is about 8 fl oz. The packaging is very sleek - I love the gray color scheme and the rectangular shape fits in my shower caddy nicely. The smell is very fresh and clean and the formula is super light weight. My hair is on the oilier side, and Living Proof seems to take my hair stay cleaner for longer. I really wish the price would come down or they would go on sale. I love this shampoo, but because of the steep price tag I probably would not buy again
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I like the light texture and cleaning power of this dry shampoo. You have to shake the can pretty vigorously before use though. It applies evenly and leaves no residue on hair. Living Proof PHD Dry Shampoo is lighter than most dry shampoos. I like it, but the price is a little steep for how quickly I go through dry shampoo.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Can’t live without it. It only requires a small amount of shampoo and it lathers quickly and efficiently. The smell is beautiful and overall feels like I’m getting a salon quality treatment. What I like most is that my thick, curly, unruly hair feels tame and healthy after using this shampoo.
Kaley K.
Is this shampoo okay to use with color treated hair?
Brittany J.
Springville , AL
How is this shampoo for oily roots, and fine hair that breaks easy at the ends?
Catherine B.
How is this shampoo?
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Since this was voted best of beauty by Allure, it must be really great shampoo. Have you tried it and if so, what was your experience? Why should I give it a try?
Amber L.
Does anyone else think this has just the best scent?