Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I'm a medium to dark brunette and so powders show up in my hair more obviously than for blondes or redheads. However, I have very oily skin and would benefit from a dry shampoo in that regard. Will this product show up in my hair?
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Western Sprgs, IL
10 months, 1 week ago
Nope! As you can see, I have pretty dark hair and it does not leave white residue in my hair. When you first spray it it does look a little while but quickly disappears after you brush or just let it sit. My favorite way to use this is by spraying some before bed or before working out so that it soaks up the oil before it happens. This would be good for you to use on second day hair before bed so you can wake up with re-freshed hair!
Chanae K.
Chanae K.
10 months, 1 week ago
I have brown hair and if used correctly it won't show up. On the back it says to shake very good after each spray and to hold it so far away from your head!
Cori G.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
10 months, 1 week ago
If you use it on top you can use your finger tips to rub it in and it gets rid of that powder look. I have dark hair too. Just don't use alot and you should be just fine. Hope that helps :)