BY LIVING PROOF #95 in Hairspray

Descriptions:

An easy-to-use solution that provides up to one week of more shiny, vibrant, manageable hair overnight, with benefits that last through five shampoos. Night Cap is beauty sleep redefined. It was engineered to intuitively target your hair's needs for enhanced shine, vibrancy, and manageability delivered overnight, with results that last all week. It boosts shine for days with weightless radiance refractors that outperform silicones and oils. It delivers lasting color vibrancy by combining the patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) with long-lasting cuticle sealing technology to help smooth and seal down the cuticle and reduce pigment loss. And it improves hair's manageability with amino acids that condition and protect strands, safeguarding against daily styling and environmental assaults. This power-packed formula was engineered to intuitively target and transform the daily weathering of hair. An amino acid blend mimics amino acids found naturally in hair and penetrates into the cortex to keep hair smooth, soft, and supple. Time-release conditioners and antioxidants ensure hair is properly hydrated while remaining strong and protected from environmental assaults. OFPMA combines with biomimetic lipids designed to mimic the lipids found naturally in the F-layer keeping hair looking, feeling, and behaving its very best. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Does this actually give you a week of healthy, shiny, smo...4 Answers
  • Does this work better than hair masks you use/rinse out i...3 Answers
  • Anyone found this for cheaper anywhere? I have only seen ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Miriam G.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product. I have color-treated  medium textured hair that is straight in places and wavy in others, and prone to dryness and dullness. My strands will bend if you look at them wrong, which makes second-day hair something of a challenge. Even if I go to the trouble of refreshing my blowout, my ends still end up looking like hay. This product has helped with that. I apply at night before bed, and pull my hair up into a top knot. In the morning, my hair is smooth, soft, and while not exactly shiny (I've accepted that my hair will never be shiny...sort of) it doesn't look like hay! It has a nice smell too...although when I first apply there is a funky note that I haven't figured out. It goes away quickly, though.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I normally shy away from overnight hair masks since it seems like a pain to sleep in a shower cap and have to rinse it out in the morning. I received this hair treatment in my Birchbox subscription and I ignored it for months. I finally tried it since my hair has been so dry and tangled in this winter season. I was blown away with the results and love that it's a fast absorbing product that doesn't require rinsing it out.

I applied the Living Proof treatment to my damp hair after washing my hair. I was pleasantly surprised that it was so light weight and wasn't a messy hair mask that might transfer to my clothes or pillow. I rinsed it out one hour later and blow dried my hair. I was shocked that my dry ends were gone and my hair looked shiny and healthy in such a short amount of time.

I highly recommend this product and am excited to leave it in overnight next time.
Emily R.
I use this product 5 times a week at night after a shower. I have really dry ends that I try to concentrate on! I put one full pump throughout my hair from scalp to tips. When I wake up my hair is still really frizzy near the scalp, but the lower portion has kept its natural waves without it looking poofy and messy. But it doesn't always provide the same results, sometimes it works okay and others not. The smell is pleasant but a little strong.  I can definitely feel by the end of the day if I used the product the night before. It doesn't get oily, but just heavy and feels like I need to wash it ASAP.
Overall,  it's just okay and I would recommend it to others. But I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Gaga G.
I used this product the other night - it was fast absorbing and not messy, so I actually forgot I had used it the next morning. My hair looked BEAUTIFUL compared to normal - shiny, healthy, not more dry ends. I couldn’t figure out why my hair looked so good then I remembered I had put this on the night before. This is my new holy grail hair product!!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
This is a great product to put on immediately after showering right before bed. It leaves your hair soft, manageable, and ready for styling the next morning. It doesn’t weigh your hair down or leave any feeling of residue in your hair, which is perfect when it comes to a leave in treatment.
Emily G.
Middleton
I have thick but fine hair that’s super prone to tangling. I was recommended this product at Sephora and I love it! I put it in damp hair prior to bed and my hair stays tangle free but is also really smooth and “done” looking. It smells great too. I recommend.
Jibi P.
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Nightcap Overnight Perfector Your hair needs nourishment too! This overnight hair treatment leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky the next day! It doesn't leave any residue or discolor my pillows!
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
I blowdry and flatiron my hair at least 5 days a week. This is a great leave-in treatment that helps to repair and moisturize the heat damage I've done to my hair. The smell is a little off-putting, otherwise this is a perfect product for me.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
This hair mask smells amazing but it didn’t do anything noticeable to my hair. It only helps a bit to reduce the frizz. Anyway, I wont purchase this product again. It doesn’t worth the price since it’s a high end for haircare.
Becky S.
I've only had this in the deluxe travel size but I've gone through at least 4 bottles. I have really long, straight, slightly damaged coloured hair so I always need something for my ends. This stuff seems to work. The consistency is nice because it isn't super thick but not watery either. It's easy to apply and although it takes a little more than some of the thick leave-in products it doesn't take a ridiculous amount to be able to comb through my hair.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this make the scalp/hair feel oily in the morning? Could I easily apply dry shampoo the next day or should I wash it out?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually give you a week of healthy, shiny, smooth looking hair? If so it sounds like a miracle product.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I know it does a good job but Is this product worth the buy?
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I have a sample of this that I haven't used yet because I don't know how I feel about leaving it on overnight - if it gets all over your pillowcase or if you need a hair/shower cap. To anyone who's used this, (1) does it work for you, and (2) what's the best way to use this product? I'm not sure if I should give it a try or just pass it along to a friend.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I have this and I'm not sure what it's for? What is it supposed to do to my hair??