BY LIVING PROOF

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A limited-edition set that delivers the five benefits of beautiful, healthy looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. Key benefits: - Keeps hair cleaner, longer - Improves visible hair health - Smooths, volumizes, conditions, strengthens, polishes If you want to know more…The revolutionary shampoo purifies hair, the weightless conditioner improves hair's appearance, and the dry shampoo refreshes in-between washes. Hair is left soft, voluminous, and shiny. This set contains:- 24 oz/ 710 mL Perfect hair Day Shampoo- 24 oz/710 mL Perfect hair Day Conditioner- 1.8 oz/ 92 mL Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates PhD Shampoo is sulfate-free, and all products are safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. see more...

Lelu F.
My hair needs everything living proof. All Living proof is great that it gets the hair healthier and beautiful. These jumbo sizes are the best value for the whole family. Does not weigh the hair down but hydrate really good and give a bouncy look to hair. Living proof is the real proof for gorgeous hair!
Heatherlynn O.
These products are EVERYTHING they promise and more. My hair is cleaner, healthier, shinier, better looking, and doing better overall with these products. I know they are rather expensive, but the cost is worth it because of what the products do for my hair. I will be a loyal customer forevermore!
Rebecca I.
Ames, IA
I actually just received this from Sephora and I have never tried the shampoo until now. I have thin to medium type hair and this shampoo gives me hair a deep clean and leaves it feeling fresh! I don't have to wash my hair for more then 2 days after. The dry shampoo is very nice in between washes. The smell is great and I will purchase again!
Amber L.
This shampoo and conditioner are free of silicone, parabens, and phthalates. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking amazing.
Justine N.
Ottawa, ON
The perfect hair day line is unreal. It leaves hair silky and smooth and smells amazing. I really enjoy the leave in styling creme/conditioner - it really does just give me a good hair day. I do feel like sometimes if I put a little too much in my hair I notice it get greasy quicker so I have to be careful about the amount I put in.