BY LIVING PROOF #34 in Hair Cream

What it is:
An innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed, leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful, air-dried styles. How it works? As hair dries, it contracts, enhancing natural waves. Living Proof's thickening molecule PBAE creates separation between your strands for body, while a blend of lightweight conditioners deliver natural shine and softness. And there you have it, beautiful air dried hair without the trade-offs.

Key benefits:
- Applied in shower and quickly rinsed
- Creates beautiful, wave enhanced, air-dried styles
- Won't weigh hair down

Suggested Usage:
-Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
-Apply product to coat hair from roots to ends while still in the shower.
-Lightly rinse, towel dry, scrunch, braid, or bun, and air dry.
-Not sure how much to rinse? Make sure you can still feel some product on your hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
If you have naturally straight hair, try putting your hair in braids or buns and letting it air dry for best results.

• Has anyone tried this? Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In...1 Answers
  • How is this for frizz? What’s the texture like after?3 Answers
  • Opinions on the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower S...1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Woodbury, MN
I generally like to put minimal effort into my
hair routine since I have a habit of hitting the snooze button a few to many
times and usually end up throwing my hair up in a bun. I wanted to wear my hair
down more often but not have to put in too much effort either so I decided to
try this out with the cheaper travel size to see if I liked it. My hair’s
texture is not quite straight but not textured enough to fall into the curly
category either and tends to be on the frizzy side. After failed attempts with
other products like sea spray and air dry mousse that left my hair looking more
cave woman than beach babe, I was pleasantly surprised by the nice wavy texture
I got using PhD In Shower Styler.

After
shampooing and conditioning my hair in the evening I simply work this product
through while still in the shower, combing through it to remove any tangles and
lightly rinse. I then towel dry my hair until it’s just damp and then throw it
up into a simple sock bun on the crown of my head with an invisibobble (to
avoid the kink from a standard hair binder). The next morning I take my hair down and have some nice soft workable waves in my hair.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
To begin, I have medium length, wavy to curly hair. I do not color it or use chemical treatments, and every once in a while I'll use a heat tool. Therefore, my hair is pretty healthy. I like this product because it smells nice (citrusy) and it's pretty easy to use. It takes a bit to figure out how much your hair will need, but once you figure it out it's a nice product. It leaves my hair with defined curls that are soft and very shiny. However, I get the same results with  Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler and that product is less expensive and you get much more product in the tube. The different between the two is you apply Living Proof's in the shower and B&b on damp hair.
Alex G.
To start, I'll talk about my hair type. I have wavy, frizzy hair and I always have trouble finding products that will bring out my waves. I tried this product and I have to say it did work SOMETIMES once you figure out the right amount of product to put in your hair. However, it's not worth it to be because it's difficlut to use. It didn't work for my hair if i put too much product or too little product so it was stressful trying to figure out the right amount. It just wan't very consistent and I didn't know if my hair would end looking good or bad the day I use the product. Also. I found that I'd much rather just put in my product after the shower. That way, I can comb out my hair and then put product it and scrunch it. It was a fine product but for the price I didn't want to continue using it.
Miriam G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a fan of this product. The usage instructions aren't unclear, but I did feel like it would take a few (or more than a few) trials to figure out how much to put in my hair, and how long to rinse in order to get any impact from the product. I lost patience after 3 attempts and decided that I got the same results from regular old mousse. I have medium, thin, very porous hair that's prone to frizz, and it just made my hair feel a bit tackier and look a bit dirtier. Maybe it would work for someone who has a bit more wave and a lot more weight to their hair.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I am a low maintenance girl and look for products that allow me to look like I've spent a lot of time in front of the mirror, but in reality I don't. This is one of those products! Just rinse lightly, scrunch and air dry. I use it the majority of times after my normal shower routine and often go to bed with my hair still wet. I can tell a difference with how my hair feels more smooth and sleek. I think it's a really good hair product and it doesn't leave any residue or weigh my hair down at all. It's the only product I have tried from Living Proof I think, but I'm a fan!
Catherine D.
Sewaren, NJ
I have naturally wavy/never straight/never fully curly hair. Typically, the waves become looser and fall throughout the day after air drying. This product was super appealing because I love my natural waviness but I was always disappointed as the waves lost definition throughout the day. Mousse would help achieve the same result of this product if applied to my hair wet and lightly scrunched. However, it would feel sticky or crunchy, which I didn’t enjoy. This product is incredible! It adds volume, definition and lasts all day or longer! It exceeded my expectations and was pretty simple to figure out how to use. I’m still learning the best amount of product and rinse combination but I have yet to be disappointed with any amount of product/rinse so far! Simple to use and excellent quality. I don’t feel as though it has dried my hair out any, which I read in another review.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I had high expectations for this product because it is from a great brand. The price point is awesome for the amoumt of product you get as well. This product was sort of a miss for me though. Thats because i put it on after i conditioned my hair and it made it feel like i didnt condition it in the first place. I continued to follow my normal after shower hair care routine which just consists of combing it, putting oil in my hair, scrunching my hair up and letting it air dry. Once it dried i didnt really see any major differences in my hair. Everything looked the same. Im not sure if i would reccomend this, but hey, it may work for you :) i have wavy, color treated, frizzy hair btw
Tiffany A.
This stuff is amazing! It really helps amp up the natural wave in my hair and actually stay all day instead of falling. It's also so convenient! I'm not one to spend a whole lot of time on my hair so this stuff is great for getting things done quickly. All I have to do is put some in my hair, rinse it out a little, and scrunch my hair and BAM good hair day!
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very fine hair, very straight hair, and I recently cut 5 inches off. This product is great if you are like me and try not to use a lot of heat. I shower, put this on my hair last, towel dry, and go about my day or night. It smells really good and is SUPER affordable, even more so for this brand. It makes a huge difference in my hair
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Not the best. I bought this product at Sephora after reading great reviews. It's quite pricey for how much you get but I figured I'd try. I have naturally wavy/straight hair and I wanted it to be fully wavy with no effort. I use this product in the shower and then scrunch my hair when I get out. Maybe it would work better if I braided my hair? It works, just not as well as my curl enhancer that I bought for half the price.
Sarah J.
How is this for frizz? What’s the texture like after?
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
I need to know... does this actually work and what can I reasonably expect this to do? Any additional products (i.e. Hairspray) necessary to hold style? Thanks!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you use this product
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Can this be used everyday? Or is it like a once a week treatment?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this a lightweight conditioner? Used along with conditioner?

back