Add a Photo

By LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed, leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful, air-dried styles. How it works? As hair dries, it contracts, enhancing natural waves. Living Proof's thickening molecule PBAE creates separation between your strands for body, while a blend of lightweight conditioners deliver natural shine and softness. And there you have it, beautiful air dried hair without the trade-offs.

Key benefits:
- Applied in shower and quickly rinsed
- Creates beautiful, wave enhanced, air-dried styles
- Won't weigh hair down

Suggested Usage:
-Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
-Apply product to coat hair from roots to ends while still in the shower.
-Lightly rinse, towel dry, scrunch, braid, or bun, and air dry.
-Not sure how much to rinse? Make sure you can still feel some product on your hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
If you have naturally straight hair, try putting your hair in braids or buns and letting it air dry for best results.

Photos (4)
Jourdan L.
Jourdan L.
May 20, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I read an article about this product and decided I had to try it. It is unlike anything else I've used because you use it in the shower and only rinse it a little bit making sure product is still in your hair. I have naturally wavy, fine hair so I was wondering if it would really give me a nice air-dried look. I love it and have to say that it exceeded my expectations. It is a little pricier ($24 for reg size), but the tube it comes in is a decent size (5 oz). I got it from Ulta and they offer the 60 day money back guarantee but also looked at it on the Living Proof website where you can get free shipping and goodies. This one product seriously cuts my routine in the mornings in half. It has a nice, light citrus trademark scent of other living proof products. It does seem to be a little crunchy is areas after drying, but I just scrunch a little more and it's good to go. Yay for no-heat styling!!
Kelsi W.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
June 3, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I got this product as part of my Birchbox and I adore it! I use it every time I wash my hair (about every other day). I have dry ends (where the platinum blonde used to be) and healthy but frizzy mid shaft-roots. I have a natural wave in my hair which usually have a hard time managing for air dry. That being said, this product is a miracle to my hair routine. You put it on after you condition and rinse it out. I'm all about in shower products and this one is at the top of my list. There is a visible difference when I don't use this product. When I use it my hair is soft (even the ends) with a delicate wave that looks like I curled my hair for a beach wave. But the waves are still soft from mid shaft to ends and don't loose their shape! So soft that my hair flows like a waterfall over my shoulders. (I'm not kidding) When I don't use this product, my ends frizz up like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I adore this product and will buy the full size!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
May 29, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
My hair has some natural wave, and I wanted to see if this product would bring that wave out a bit more for summer. This definitely worked to bring out my waves, but I've had to play around with how I use it. It says to 'rinse lightly', but if you rinse for 1 second too long, it seems like this doesn't work. Plus, this bottle is going to disappear FAST if I keep having to use a quarter-sized amount every time. I'm going to attempt using a pea- or dime-sized amount of this as a leave-in; otherwise, I feel like I'm literally washing money down the drain.

Star Breakdown:
- 1 because my waves are still frizzy
- 1 for being expensive, especially when you have to mess about with the directions on the bottle
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
May 18, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I used this when I got out of the shower and after I got ready even I usually put my hair serums (so my hair is still wet but not drippy) and it actually prevented my hair from its normal after-shower thickening, something even my trusty hair oil is shoddy at doing. Just from that I'm impressed. You have to know how to work it though, I put a quarter size amount in my palms and rub it like hand lotion on my palms and lightly ring it through the middle to ends and it works for me.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
May 22, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
Living proof is one of my absolute favorite brands for hair, and its no suprise this in-shower styler, is amazing. I have naturally straight hair, not only is this product gonna be my go to for summer, but the look it leaves my hair with, without a blow out, just the product is pretty incredible. It smells so good too! So great to just towel dry and scrunch and be on your way. Im obsessed!
Allie L.
Allie L.
May 31, 2017, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I'm picky about what I use in my hair because my waves have a mind of their own, so taming them is a process. I decided to try this on a day that I knew I wasn't going anywhere and didn't care what my hair looked like. I put this on in the shower and air dried as usual and my hair looked great! My waves were defined and consistent around my head (which rarely happens). It even made my hair feel super soft for the entire day. I do wish it gave it more volume, but I can deal with that as long as it keeps my waves intact!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
June 23, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I have to admit, although I know it's better to let my curls air dry, they seem to stay wet for a long time. So, I was skeptical trying out the new in-shower styler in Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day line. I got a sample with my order at Sephora, and now I need a full-size!! Not only did Perfect Hair Day in-shower styler reduce the amount of product needed to tame my frizzy curls, but it speed up air drying too! My hair came out soft, and shiny without trading definition. Highly recommended for curls!
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
May 19, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I recieved a sample of this in my birchbox this month. Im very picky about what I put in my hair but I gave it a shot.
My hair is curly, and thick and when I let it air dry it frizzs. When using this product there was no frizzy mess and my curls looked defined, my hair was soft and 10x easier to detangle. I would absolutly buy a fullsize of this product.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
May 21, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I tried this for the first time today. Ok, so at first when I got out of the shower it didn't feel very good. My strands were separated, but not in a nice way. My hair felt slick but sticky a little to. As it dried, it was kind of frizzy. However, by the time it totally dried, it was amazing!!! My hair looks texturizing, soft, Silky and defined. It's a strange product, but I really really love the results.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Kansas City, MO
May 18, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 2 oz/ 60 mL
I got this product in an Ipsy subscription and it works really well on wet hair. However if you use it on dry hair, it does tend to get very tacky and almost leave the hairspray feeling so use it with damp hair! It's very good for styling and help retain shape.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Can this be used everyday? Or is it like a once a week treatment?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
I need to know... does this actually work and what can I reasonably expect this to do? Any additional products (i.e. Hairspray) necessary to hold style? Thanks!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake
Is this a lightweight conditioner? Used along with conditioner?
Amani J.
Amani J.
Brooklyn , NY
How well does this work on curly hair?
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you use this product