BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed, leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful, air-dried styles. How it works? As hair dries, it contracts, enhancing natural waves. Living Proof's thickening molecule PBAE creates separation between your strands for body, while a blend of lightweight conditioners deliver natural shine and softness. And there you have it, beautiful air dried hair without the trade-offs.

Key benefits:
- Applied in shower and quickly rinsed
- Creates beautiful, wave enhanced, air-dried styles
- Won't weigh hair down

Suggested Usage:
-Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
-Apply product to coat hair from roots to ends while still in the shower.
-Lightly rinse, towel dry, scrunch, braid, or bun, and air dry.
-Not sure how much to rinse? Make sure you can still feel some product on your hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
If you have naturally straight hair, try putting your hair in braids or buns and letting it air dry for best results.

Buy on Sephora
Claire E.
Claire E.
Santa Monica , CA
Let me start by saying I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.

I'm not usually a fan of anything that will increase my shower time/complicate my shower routine. The fact that I have to shampoo, condition, shave, wash my face, AND add this product as well at first was already a negative for me. (Yes, I'm lazy... #sorrynotsorry) However, after using it multiple times and letting my hair air dry, I do actually feel like it's worth the extra 45 seconds of shower time. It's definitely not a curl cream or anything adding distinct curls, but it enhances a natural wave in a way that actually made me a huge fan! It's not a Day and night dramatic difference, but it definitely consistently helped add a little wave and bounce to my airdried style. Overall, if you're lazy like me and don't want to have to do much post shower, this in-shower styler ended up saving time and giving me a look I was pleased with!! Don't expect anything super dramatic, but a subtle helping hand for lazy girls like me? Yes please!! Plus it smells delish AND has no parabens or sulfates. BONUS!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I wanted this to be a miracle worker for me but after my first use - I'll say it was just "okay". The texture of this product and the smell is great! My hair felt very smooth and silky after I got out of the shower. I combed my hair like normal, braided my hair into two sections, and let it air dry. I was hoping for smooth and silky dry hair - how it was when it was wet. After my hair dried and I took out the braids there was still frizz and my waves weren't as pretty as the pictures in the pamphlet. However, my hair is extremely shiny and healthy looking. I used this in combo with the shampoo and conditioner. I'll  continue to use and hopefully see more results! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jourdan L.
Jourdan L.
I read an article about this product and decided I had to try it. It is unlike anything else I've used because you use it in the shower and only rinse it a little bit making sure product is still in your hair. I have naturally wavy, fine hair so I was wondering if it would really give me a nice air-dried look. I love it and have to say that it exceeded my expectations. It is a little pricier ($24 for reg size), but the tube it comes in is a decent size (5 oz). I got it from Ulta and they offer the 60 day money back guarantee but also looked at it on the Living Proof website where you can get free shipping and goodies. This one product seriously cuts my routine in the mornings in half. It has a nice, light citrus trademark scent of other living proof products. It does seem to be a little crunchy is areas after drying, but I just scrunch a little more and it's good to go. Yay for no-heat styling!!
Kelsi W.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I got this product as part of my Birchbox and I adore it! I use it every time I wash my hair (about every other day). I have dry ends (where the platinum blonde used to be) and healthy but frizzy mid shaft-roots. I have a natural wave in my hair which usually have a hard time managing for air dry. That being said, this product is a miracle to my hair routine. You put it on after you condition and rinse it out. I'm all about in shower products and this one is at the top of my list. There is a visible difference when I don't use this product. When I use it my hair is soft (even the ends) with a delicate wave that looks like I curled my hair for a beach wave. But the waves are still soft from mid shaft to ends and don't loose their shape! So soft that my hair flows like a waterfall over my shoulders. (I'm not kidding) When I don't use this product, my ends frizz up like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I adore this product and will buy the full size!
Delayna D.
Delayna D.
The texture of this product and the smell is great! My hair felt very smooth and silky after I got out of the shower. I combed my hair like normal,and let it air dry. I was hoping for smooth and silky dry hair - how it was when it was wet. After my hair dried there was still frizz and my waves weren't as pretty as the pictures in the pamphlet, my hair dried crunchy. However, my hair is extremely shiny and healthy looking. I used this in combo with the shampoo and conditioner. I'll  continue to use and hopefully see more results! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler 5 oz/ 148 mL
sharon Z.
sharon Z.
New Hyde Park, NY
I really wanted this to work. I've used it twice in the shower, (after Living Proof PHD shampoo and conditioner) applying generously, then lightly rinsing it out. I dabbed my hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. On the first try, I allowed my wavy, shoulder length, thick hair to air dry before and during bedtime. Woke up the next morning and it was a disaster. Wavy hair mashed in all places and just a bad look. Put my hair in a bun and went to work.On the second try, I used a diffuser to dry my hair before bedtime. This product just isn't doing anything for me. I have a mousse and another curl creme product that helps my wavy hair hold curl better than this. Just not impressed AT ALL with this. This product does not leave my hair "crunchy," so I guess that's good, but I would rather have crunchy, defined curls rather than softer non-defined curls.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
I've tried this a couple of times since I got it in my complimentary Voxbox from Influenster, and it's pretty good. I have straight hair with just a bit of a wave at the bottom. The first time I used it, I simply "scrunched" and I only noticed a bit of a difference, it was pretty much just a little extra texture. The next time I tried doing two buns and it came out a little wavier than the first time. A couple of things I noticed- I don't know if combing my hair after I wash it is impacting the difference at all? I also felt that the top of my hair looked a little greasy the next day. It adds a lot of shine, is very smooth, and definitely helps start the styling process, there are just a couple of little things I think would make it even better.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
My hair has some natural wave, and I wanted to see if this product would bring that wave out a bit more for summer. This definitely worked to bring out my waves, but I've had to play around with how I use it. It says to 'rinse lightly', but if you rinse for 1 second too long, it seems like this doesn't work. Plus, this bottle is going to disappear FAST if I keep having to use a quarter-sized amount every time. I'm going to attempt using a pea- or dime-sized amount of this as a leave-in; otherwise, I feel like I'm literally washing money down the drain.

Star Breakdown:
- 1 because my waves are still frizzy
- 1 for being expensive, especially when you have to mess about with the directions on the bottle
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
A big miss in my opinion even tho it does smell lovely, yes, but the quality on this thing is MIA. I got one on my Birchbox and at first I liked the idea of it, it sounds like a good product on paper but after actually trying it, it didn't do anything for my wavy but thin fine hair, it was like I did not put anything on my hair at all because my hair came out of the shower looking exactly as it always does after washing it and it dries exactly the same way, which is frizzy. I was disappointed by it because I had high hopes since it has such great reviews and even 2 friends of mine said this was a wonderful product but honestly I don't see how or where. I guess it's not for everyone. I won't be buying this in the near future and the only reason this item gets a 2 star rating from me is because of the scent but other than that, this to me is no good and not worth paying $24 for it.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used this when I got out of the shower and after I got ready even I usually put my hair serums (so my hair is still wet but not drippy) and it actually prevented my hair from its normal after-shower thickening, something even my trusty hair oil is shoddy at doing. Just from that I'm impressed. You have to know how to work it though, I put a quarter size amount in my palms and rub it like hand lotion on my palms and lightly ring it through the middle to ends and it works for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
I need to know... does this actually work and what can I reasonably expect this to do? Any additional products (i.e. Hairspray) necessary to hold style? Thanks!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Does it make your hair greasy or stringy after styling it. Like curling or straightening??
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this a lightweight conditioner? Used along with conditioner?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Can this be used everyday? Or is it like a once a week treatment?
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you use this product