BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
An innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed, leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful, air-dried styles. How it works? As hair dries, it contracts, enhancing natural waves. Living Proof's thickening molecule PBAE creates separation between your strands for body, while a blend of lightweight conditioners deliver natural shine and softness. And there you have it, beautiful air dried hair without the trade-offs.

Key benefits:
- Applied in shower and quickly rinsed
- Creates beautiful, wave enhanced, air-dried styles
- Won't weigh hair down

Suggested Usage:
-Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
-Apply product to coat hair from roots to ends while still in the shower.
-Lightly rinse, towel dry, scrunch, braid, or bun, and air dry.
-Not sure how much to rinse? Make sure you can still feel some product on your hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
If you have naturally straight hair, try putting your hair in braids or buns and letting it air dry for best results.

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca N.
Woodbury
I generally like to put minimal effort into my
hair routine since I have a habit of hitting the snooze button a few to many
times and usually end up throwing my hair up in a bun. I wanted to wear my hair
down more often but not have to put in too much effort either so I decided to
try this out with the cheaper travel size to see if I liked it. My hair’s
texture is not quite straight but not textured enough to fall into the curly
category either and tends to be on the frizzy side. After failed attempts with
other products like sea spray and air dry mousse that left my hair looking more
cave woman than beach babe, I was pleasantly surprised by the nice wavy texture
I got using PhD In Shower Styler.

After
shampooing and conditioning my hair in the evening I simply work this product
through while still in the shower, combing through it to remove any tangles and
lightly rinse. I then towel dry my hair until it’s just damp and then throw it
up into a simple sock bun on the crown of my head with an invisibobble (to
avoid the kink from a standard hair binder). The next morning I take my hair down and have some nice soft workable waves in my hair.
Liz P.
I was so excited to try this with the great reviews but unfortunately I was so disappointed. I used it as instructed - only thing I really noticed is that my hair was softer. Frizz and shine was still the same. I got the travel size as I wanted to try it before purchasing a bigger one and I’m happy that I did. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again
Rachel V.
I feel like I am the only person in the world who actually paid to get this product... Every review on Sephora's page says they got it for free :( I bought the travel size to see if I liked it. It's okay but if I leave my stick-straight hair just to air dry, this doesn't do much for me. I tried it with braiding my hair and that helped. Mainly, I use this if I don't feel like doing anything to my hair but think I may want to curl it the next day - the product remains in my hair and helps the curl hold better. For the price I don't know that I will purchase again.
Alex G.
To start, I'll talk about my hair type. I have wavy, frizzy hair and I always have trouble finding products that will bring out my waves. I tried this product and I have to say it did work SOMETIMES once you figure out the right amount of product to put in your hair. However, it's not worth it to be because it's difficlut to use. It didn't work for my hair if i put too much product or too little product so it was stressful trying to figure out the right amount. It just wan't very consistent and I didn't know if my hair would end looking good or bad the day I use the product. Also. I found that I'd much rather just put in my product after the shower. That way, I can comb out my hair and then put product it and scrunch it. It was a fine product but for the price I didn't want to continue using it.
Angel L.
Like most woman, I like to change up my haircare products. Sometimes I even get bored halfway through a bottle of something and try something different. I went through the travel size of this and then purchased the full size. My hair is between wavy and curly, but isn't very pretty on its own. It needs products or heat tools, and I'd rather spend time on my makeup. With this, I can use it in the shower, let my hair air dry, and voila! Beautifully curly hair. It's recommended for people with straight to wavy hair, but I think everyone should try it!!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
To start I have a natural wave to my hair which is what this product is best for. Most days I just try to air dry so this is what I was looking for to enhance my waves. I really like the smell of it. I tried it a few times as samples from Sephora before I bought it. It can be hit or miss but always looks better than total air dry with no product. I shampoo, then condition, comb it out with conditioner in, rinse, then put the product throughout all of my hair, leave it in for a few minutes then rinse lightly. I don't brush/comb after just fluffing with my fingers gently.
Regina E.
Today is my first time to use this product but I really like it! I applied it in shower, rinsed slightly, then scrunched it with a towel. As I put on my makeup, I let it air dry and occasionally scrunched it. It's a fun, easy change to my usual flat ironed style. My hair is fine but thick with very little wave, so I'm pleased w the results.
Afifa D.
I've never been so excited about a hair product until now!! Got this gem in one of my subscription boxes and I'm in love. It's easy to use in the shower with a very nice scent, I'm guessing grapefruit. It leaves my hair beautiful and soft. This is perfect for me since I always let my hair air dry. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler
Misti L.
Danbury, CT
I have always been a die-hard sea salt spray fan when it came to putting some wave and texture in my hair...until I discovered Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler. Jackpot!! Just a little bit of the cream scrunched in hair and then air drying leaves me with long-lasting, noticeable waves, while my hair stays soft/conditioned and doesn't dry out like it did with the sprays. I love having my beachy Aruba look all the time now!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product! I was hesitate to buy this because of so many mixed reviews but I decided to give it a try and I'm in love...
You only need to use a nickel size amount..it doesn't leave your hair oily or stiff...when my hair dried it was wavy and soft...I bought mine from Sephora..I would recommend it!
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
I need to know... does this actually work and what can I reasonably expect this to do? Any additional products (i.e. Hairspray) necessary to hold style? Thanks!
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Can this be used everyday? Or is it like a once a week treatment?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Is this a lightweight conditioner? Used along with conditioner?
Katie L.
Does it make your hair greasy or stringy after styling it. Like curling or straightening??
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you use this product