Add a Photo

By LIVING PROOF

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy An innovative formula that is applied in the shower and lightly rinsed, leaving behind only what you need to create beautiful, air-dried styles. Key benefits:- Applied in shower and lightly rinsed- Creates beautiful, air-dried styles- Won't weigh hair down If you want to know more…In-Shower Styler is formulated so that the styling ingredients are activated when hair is lightly rinsed and excess product is removed, leaving behind only what is needed for beautiful, air-dried styles without the tradeoffs. As hair dries, it contracts, enhancing natural waves. The thickening molecule PBAE creates separation between strands for body, while lightweight conditioners deliver natural shine and softness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates If you have naturally straight hair, try putting your hair in braids or buns and letting it air dry for best results.

Photos (2)
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I used this when I got out of the shower and after I got ready even I usually put my hair serums (so my hair is still wet but not drippy) and it actually prevented my hair from its normal after-shower thickening, something even my trusty hair oil is shoddy at doing. Just from that I'm impressed. You have to know how to work it though, I put a quarter size amount in my palms and rub it like hand lotion on my palms and lightly ring it through the middle to ends and it works for me.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL

I recieved a sample of this in my birchbox this month. Im very picky about what I put in my hair but I gave it a shot.
My hair is curly, and thick and when I let it air dry it frizzs. When using this product there was no frizzy mess and my curls looked defined. Would absolutly buy a fullsize of this product.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Kansas City

I got this product in an Ipsy subscription and it works really well on wet hair. However if you use it on dry hair, it does tend to get very tacky and almost leave the hairspray feeling so use it with damp hair! It's very good for styling and help retain shape.
Michele H.
Michele H.

I just got this in my birchbox, and ji was excited to try this out! It's kinda confusing and I think I'm still trying to figure out how to use it to make my hair feel it's best. So far it helps keep my hair together and not frizz up like it usually does.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.

This was a great product overall, however it left my hair feeling a little bit heavy! I have thicker hair so I don't think it was the absolute greatest because it kind of felt heave. Would be perfect for thinner or lighter hair!
Ally F.
Ally F.

Worked ok for me. Didn't really see the difference right away. Compared to other brands this one worked and made my hair feel the best. I have thin brown hair which usually gets greasy. It made it get a little bit more greasy
Ginger B.
Ginger B.
Anderson

Love this product let my husband use it and he loves it will defiantly recommend this to friends and family . Every one should buy this product so you can get the experience that it gives your hair made mine feel great
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
Franklinville

Wasn't messy feeling , it felt very refreshing and I LOVE when I don't feel product. It was pretty effective and brought back a lot of moisture. I definitely would recommend! A little goes a long way (:
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Oakland, CA

I have super curly hair and I really love to use this on days when I'm going to blow dry, feels like it really protects my hair and lets it hold a wavy style without going frizzy!!
Eu adoro base ainda mais se deixa uma textura mate e nao deixa olioza com boa cobertura que não fica mostrando as manchinhas da pele #base
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque, NM

Can this be used everyday? Or is it like a once a week treatment?
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

How do you use this product
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake

Is this a lightweight conditioner? Used along with conditioner?
Katie L.
Katie L.

Does it make your hair greasy or stringy after styling it. Like curling or straightening??
Amani J.
Amani J.
Brooklyn

How well does this work on curly hair?