BY LIVING PROOF #67 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

A lightweight lotion that instantly seals and heals split ends to keep hair looking and feeling freshly cut. Perfect hair Day Fresh Cut Split End Mender is the next best thing to a haircut. It's lightweight, fast -absorbing, and perfect for all hair types. Plus, it's layerable enough to use on both wet and dry hair (and with your favorite styling products). Split ends are sealed and healed thanks to instant zip technology working to seal individual split ends so ends stay soft, smooth, and aligned. A conditioning layer keeps strands soft and sealed and the patented healthy hair molecule, OFPMA, creates a smooth, polished finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Fresh Cut is layerable enough that you can use it on both wet and dry hair (and with your favorite styling products). To help prevent split ends, start using it regularly right after you get a haircut. To treat split ends, use Fresh Cut to keep them sealed.

Jillian B.
Ramona
Let me just start by saying this brand created by Jennifer Aniston is truly amazing. Backed by science, and great smells😉, it delivers everything promised to you and more. I love this product. I use it 2-3 times a week, and just can’t get enough of it! I truly see a difference and the smell is a bonus!!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love everything from this brand. This mask is awesome for finishing a look. It’s the one extra step that makes it look like I came straight from the salon. Pricey so I only use it on special occasions but it is awesome.
Courtney L.
I’ve recently began using this product to help refresh my hair style when it looks dried out. I use a very little bit on the ends of my hair on days where I’ve flat ironed my hair the day before and want it to look fresher. This definitely makes it look neater and less dried out. It is expensive though.
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my favorite hair products to keep my hair soft and silky. The best part about it is that I can put it in my hair dry and it doesn’t weigh it down or make it look greasy. I put it in my hair after straightening to make everything look smooth and sleek and I can continue to apply day after day until I wash my hair again (sometimes 4+ days). Definitely recommend!
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was a nice product. I did see some results on my ends, but not to the point to make me want to purchase this item again. I did not like the consistency as well, it was a little too runny for my liking. I think that I wouldn't recommend BUT I do think everyone should try this product at least once.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this product. I purchased after I got a free sample of it. I would apply daily to my ends and I really felt like it was repairing and making my ends stronger. There are other brands I like which do a good job and are cheaper so I only bought once. I wish it were a little cheaper and I would continue to buy it .. that's the only downside
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have used this a few times. I just chopped off 6 inches of hair so my hair is so healthy, not sure if it is doing anything... it smells nice, and doesnt weigh my hair down
Josie S.
boston
This product really does make your split ends “look” like they’ve disappeared. While it obviously doesn’t fix them, it does give the illusion of a healthy cut and smells fantastic! I highly recommend!
Andrea P.
Columbus
This was probably my least favorite of the leave in treatments I've tried. The smell was just okay. I didn't really notice a difference between this and my regular conditioner. It was just okay.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I tend to put my hair through the ringer so I am constantly concerned with split ends and obvious damage. I should mention my hair is pretty long and wavy and I live in a humid place so extra effort to keep it from expanding through out the day is necessary.

I started using this product to avoid having to get my hair cut (I know, not a good practice) Honestly, it has worked, ultimately I really need to get a trim but it doesn't look like it. I am sure that once I do get my hair cut and use this product on my freshly cut and undamaged ends I will avoid a hair cut for much longer.

I love the way this product smells. It's pretty light and easy to apply. I apply it to the ends of my hair after towel drying it.
Amber C.
Concord, NH
Is this good on damp or dry hair?? Is this only ideal for a certain hair texture?
Christy P.
Little Rock, AR
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I can't tell if it works or not. What is your opinion?
Kaitlyn C.
Does this product actually work? I have really bad spilt ends but most things you try like this never actually work!
celia s.
Will this work on extremely dry hair?
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Does this weigh down your hair?