Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY LIVING PROOF #2 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo that cleans beyond ordinary dry shampoos. It’s powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) and Triple-Action Cleaning Technology that:

• absorbs and removes oil, sweat and odor

• makes your hair look, feel and smell clean

• works on all hair colours because it leaves virtually no visible residue or powdery build-up behind

• has a time-released fragrance to deliver a light, clean scent throughout the day

• Application tip: See a little white residue? No worries, that's the cleaning in action as the oil and sweat are absorbed by the dry shampoo. Just wait 30 seconds and brush gently to remove.

Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo is ideal for all hair types. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for colour and chemically treated hair.

• I have super oily hair, will this be my life saver?6 Answers
  • I love this stuff!! Anyone else love it as much as me!!!?...3 Answers
  • How well does this dry shampoo perform? Do you feel clean...7 Answers
Samantha S.
I tried this product after a co-worker recommended and said it's significantly better than Batiste. I do feel like it did a better job with absorbing my super oiliness. One of my least favorite things about Batiste is how it will flake off under your nails and stuff if you basically just touch your hair through the day and just leaves a weird residue sometimes but this one never did that and I've used up a whole bottle. I will repurchase in the future but not consistently due to the price tag. It's hard for me to pay that much for something I run out of so quickly as my hair is much oilier than the average person (couldn't previously wash at night because by morning it would already look like I hadn't washed in days).
Kelsey S.
wilkesbarre
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a Sephora play pack so I only got sample size. it does give your hair that white glaze over it - however the directions on the side do say you have to massage the product in. To me that’s not something I want to have to do only because i feel like I would miss some and walk about with weird gray spotted hair for part of my day. My hair is a light brown/blonde color. The product feels heavier in my hair than others I’ve used but it does its job and I’m able to go the day without washing my hair. It has a strong flowery scent when you first spray it that lm not a big fan either but its not a lasting scent. Definitely one of the better dry shampoos I’ve used but not my favorite.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
I love this product for dry shampoo, however I hate that it’s so expensive. I can usually go up to 45 days of no washed hair and use this and still have a very clean and smooth look. I have a very sensitive scalp so find the perfect dress shampoo was very hard for me because it would always try out my scalp and I would always be in pain so I would have to shower with the 23 days. This brand is very soft on my scalp so I don’t have to worry about that I always get that fresh sounds like I just got out of the shower with my hair in it never looks oily. Highly recommend this hard work like I said I hate that it’s so expensive.
Sara F.
Lakewood, CA
This is the only dry shampoo you will ever need. If you do some research on it, it’s actually not like a dry shampoo because true dry shampoos just make your hair look more matte and cover up the greasiness. This stuff actually bonds to the oils/sweat in your hair, then after like a minute you run your fingers through your hair and you can literally see the product falling out of your hair taking the dirt with it. It smells great, lasts all day, you barely need to use any, and IT WORKS
Laura D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair gets extremely greasy in between washes. To give you an idea, I never go more than 24 hours without washing my hair. Living Proof Perfect Hair Dry Shampoo has changed that! It does not leave a residue like other dry shampoos do and my hair feels refreshed when I use it. Not just like I’m trying to cover up the dirty hair. It also smells amazing! Really if you have not found a dry shampoo that works for you in the past, try this stuff!!
Shay J.
Colonial Beach
This works well. No residue, give me a little volume as well. I even like the smell. I’m only giving two stars because after a week of use ( that’s every other day in between washes) the can was empty!!! I thought I was going crazy, but sure enough I had used it ALL. I have thin, medium length hair and only need it on my roots since I don’t get super greasy. I tried another bottle, just in case the first was a dud. Same results. I expect more from an almost 30 dollar product.
Senica L.
Long Is City, NY
I like to limit my hair washing to 1 to 2 times a week and sometimes my hair needs a little pick me up in between washes. When my hair gets too greasy and I don’t want to put gel in it or put it in a ponytail I’ll use dry shampoo to spruce up my hair, so I am definitely familiar with using dry shampoos. This living proof dry shampoo definitely cleaned better than other products I’ve tried in the past. It completely eliminated the oil from the roots of my hair. I like that the spray nozzle was formulated in a way to make a product come out evenly and forcefully. The smell was fresh but a bit overpowering. I was concerned that the smell would clash with my perfume. The other thing I noticed was if I use the dry shampoo two days in a row there would definitely be small clumps of powder in my hair that looked like dandruff which is definitely not cute.
Candace M.
Spokane
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo. The only thing that stops me from using this one exclusively is the price. I find myself using my Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo on most days and this one on "special days" when I want my hair to look especially good. If it were more affordable, I'd use it every day! The smell, oil reduction, and texture is great.
Yesse T.
San Diego, CA
I did really love this dry shampoo because it felt fantastic in my hair and literally zapped away any grease from my roots. I try to limit washing my hair so I go through dry shampoo on a quicker basis. It was a little pricier than I would spend but I do love having this in my cabinet for days when I really want a great hair day on non-wash days.
Angela K.
Burtonsville
I’ve only started using dry shampoo this year to preserve my colored hair, but it’s honestly so useful! Sadly this shampoo leaves a white residue if you spray it too closely, but it says to spray it from afar on the directions. I can go about 1-2 days without washing, but I have a oily scalp. I recommend this product for first time users!
Cassidy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Does this dry shampoo leave a fresh smell for a while or does the smell fade quickly?
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
Does this product leave a residue on your hair? I hate feeling like there is grit on my hair versus soft and lightweight hair. How dot you use it?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does a can of this typically last for you?
Haley P.
Millen, GA
How does this dry shampoo compare to drugstore brands?
Connie L.
Shirley, NY
I want to know if this is worth the hype? I currently use batiste and am very happy with the results. Is this product worth the price? Does it work well with fine, thick, curly hair?