Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY LIVING PROOF #5 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo that cleans beyond ordinary dry shampoos. It’s powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) and Triple-Action Cleaning Technology that:

• absorbs and removes oil, sweat and odor

• makes your hair look, feel and smell clean

• works on all hair colours because it leaves virtually no visible residue or powdery build-up behind

• has a time-released fragrance to deliver a light, clean scent throughout the day

• Application tip: See a little white residue? No worries, that's the cleaning in action as the oil and sweat are absorbed by the dry shampoo. Just wait 30 seconds and brush gently to remove.

Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo is ideal for all hair types. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for colour and chemically treated hair.

• I have super oily hair, will this be my life saver?6 Answers
  • I love this stuff!! Anyone else love it as much as me!!!?...3 Answers
  • How well does this dry shampoo perform? Do you feel clean...7 Answers
Alison G.
Chappaqua, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This dry shampoo works, there is no doubt about that. However, it has so many things I hate about dry shampoo. The white color and the gross powdery texture in your hair. While my hair looks clean after using this, I am not a fan of the product. I am also not a fan of the living proof scent, which for some of their products like the frizz cream and spray I can get over. I am also someone who likes to touch my hair a lot, and the smell of this stays on my hands and gives me a headache. So if you want a dry shampoo that works and you don’t mind the above, this is the product for you. Otherwise, skip it.
Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my favorite dry shampoo of all time! This formula not only smells amazing and leaves your hair looking super refreshed, but this product also works to clean your hair in between washings. This works best spraying into the affected areas, and letting it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute. It will leave a bit of a white cast, but it will disappear after you massage the product in.
Senica L.
Long Is City, NY
I like to limit my hair washing to 1 to 2 times a week and sometimes my hair needs a little pick me up in between washes. When my hair gets too greasy and I don’t want to put gel in it or put it in a ponytail I’ll use dry shampoo to spruce up my hair, so I am definitely familiar with using dry shampoos. This living proof dry shampoo definitely cleaned better than other products I’ve tried in the past. It completely eliminated the oil from the roots of my hair. I like that the spray nozzle was formulated in a way to make a product come out evenly and forcefully. The smell was fresh but a bit overpowering. I was concerned that the smell would clash with my perfume. The other thing I noticed was if I use the dry shampoo two days in a row there would definitely be small clumps of powder in my hair that looked like dandruff which is definitely not cute.
Christine Y.
This dry shampoo really does soak up any excess oil in the hair. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days and this helps keep me fresh in between washes. The only thing I would have to say is that for brunettes, the white residue takes a lot of rubbing into the scalp to get it to disappear. I really wish they made a product for those with darker hair. Still it performs great
Janice D.
Purchased at: ULTA
HOLY GRAIL DRY SHAMPOO RIGHT HERE. This stuff is AMAZING. It smells really fresh. But it leaves your hair feeling and smelling really fresh. This dry shampoo actually cleans your hair. It doesn’t leave a nasty build up. It really does soak up the oils, refreshes and cleans your hair. LOVE THIS!! I’ve recommended this to sooo many family and friends. You won’t be disappointed!
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I wanted to love this dry shampoo (I’ve tried nearly every brand at this point) but found it didn’t do much to help my 2nd day hair & by the 3rd day it was too greasy to live with.

The smell is nice without being overpowering like some others, the nozzle never clogged up, and the can lasted a decent amount of time...it just didn’t do enough to justify repurchase.
Alyssa B.
Landers, CA
This dry shampoo does a EXCELLENT job of reducing the appearance of oil in my hair without a white cast like some others. I am not a avid dry shampoo user and will only use it when my hair really needs some support and I am in a hurry. The scent is very pleasant although it can sometimes be over powering. The only downside to this dry shampoo is, like many others, it can cause my scalp to become fairly dry and sometimes cause some flaking. I never use it twice in a row or more than once a week/every two weeks. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes to limit their hair washing and could use some pick me ups every now and then.
Alexa A.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE! This is the best dry shampoo that I have tried yet!! I have tried the Batiste dry shampoo which smells good and does a pretty good job but after I tried the Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo I fell in love with this product. It actually cleans your hair unlike other dry shampoos that just mask your hair.
Candice A.
Pingree Grove, IL
Best dry shampoo I’ve tried so far! Does not feel heavy, great scent and makes hair feel clean. Some dry shampoos feel like it leaves a residue, this does not, even after using it liberally for multiple days. I also love that it blends easily into my hair, doesn’t leave a chalky appearance. I only wish it was more affordable!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a fantastic dry shampoo. I've tried many high end dry shampoo like the elizabeth and james nirvana dry shampoos in all scents, Ouai dry shampoo, and my favorite Drybar Dry shampoo.
I have a go to but had been pretty blown away with this brands products that i had tried like the restore system and the frizz free spray and the nightcap overnight conditioner so i knew i had to try everything and since i use dry shampoo a lot this was the next logical product for me to try.
Now i have naturally very thick and very curly hair thats slightly damaged from daily heat from flat, curling and waving irons as well as blow dryers. I wash my hair every 4 to 6 days the day after its so oily i cant stand it. I only get oily at the roots even by that time so dry shampoo is the logical option for me to make that oily hair manageable.
This bottle has a good amount of product in it and you dont need very much. It does go on white but using a brush to brush through my hair with it on and shaking my hair out with my fingers and massaging the roots it sinks in very quickly. It leaves no residue behind or any weird powder pieces like the Nirvana dry shampoo and it keeps the oil at bay until my wash the next day.
The only thing i dont love is the scent. Its the same scent as every other living proof item. A bit clean but with an undertone of peppery patchouli type smell. I really dont like it but its not very strong so its nothing that makes me not use the line.
Overall its a high quality and good priced per ounce dry shampoo that i would recommend to any hair color or type.
Cassidy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Does this dry shampoo leave a fresh smell for a while or does the smell fade quickly?
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
Does this product leave a residue on your hair? I hate feeling like there is grit on my hair versus soft and lightweight hair. How dot you use it?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does a can of this typically last for you?
Haley P.
Millen, GA
How does this dry shampoo compare to drugstore brands?
Connie L.
Shirley, NY
I want to know if this is worth the hype? I currently use batiste and am very happy with the results. Is this product worth the price? Does it work well with fine, thick, curly hair?