Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY LIVING PROOF #5 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo that cleans beyond ordinary dry shampoos. It’s powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) and Triple-Action Cleaning Technology that:

• absorbs and removes oil, sweat and odor

• makes your hair look, feel and smell clean

• works on all hair colours because it leaves virtually no visible residue or powdery build-up behind

• has a time-released fragrance to deliver a light, clean scent throughout the day

• Application tip: See a little white residue? No worries, that's the cleaning in action as the oil and sweat are absorbed by the dry shampoo. Just wait 30 seconds and brush gently to remove.

Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo is ideal for all hair types. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for colour and chemically treated hair.

• I have super oily hair, will this be my life saver?6 Answers
  • I love this stuff!! Anyone else love it as much as me!!!?...3 Answers
  • How well does this dry shampoo perform? Do you feel clean...7 Answers
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
Love, love, love, love, loveeeee this dry shampoo. I’ve been an advocate for Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral Essences Instant Hair Refresh 200 Ml 6.73 Oz (Pack 1) (which I still love and adore) B•U•T the SMELLLL <3 and the smoothness and fluffiness of my otherwise needing to be washed hair. Spectacular. The price point is high compared to #baitiste. I purchase my #Livingproof products at #Ulta and my batiste products from #TJMaxx.
Senica L.
Long Is City, NY
I like to limit my hair washing to 1 to 2 times a week and sometimes my hair needs a little pick me up in between washes. When my hair gets too greasy and I don’t want to put gel in it or put it in a ponytail I’ll use dry shampoo to spruce up my hair, so I am definitely familiar with using dry shampoos. This living proof dry shampoo definitely cleaned better than other products I’ve tried in the past. It completely eliminated the oil from the roots of my hair. I like that the spray nozzle was formulated in a way to make a product come out evenly and forcefully. The smell was fresh but a bit overpowering. I was concerned that the smell would clash with my perfume. The other thing I noticed was if I use the dry shampoo two days in a row there would definitely be small clumps of powder in my hair that looked like dandruff which is definitely not cute.
Alyssa B.
Landers, CA
This dry shampoo does a EXCELLENT job of reducing the appearance of oil in my hair without a white cast like some others. I am not a avid dry shampoo user and will only use it when my hair really needs some support and I am in a hurry. The scent is very pleasant although it can sometimes be over powering. The only downside to this dry shampoo is, like many others, it can cause my scalp to become fairly dry and sometimes cause some flaking. I never use it twice in a row or more than once a week/every two weeks. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes to limit their hair washing and could use some pick me ups every now and then.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a fantastic dry shampoo. I've tried many high end dry shampoo like the elizabeth and james nirvana dry shampoos in all scents, Ouai dry shampoo, and my favorite Drybar Dry shampoo.
I have a go to but had been pretty blown away with this brands products that i had tried like the restore system and the frizz free spray and the nightcap overnight conditioner so i knew i had to try everything and since i use dry shampoo a lot this was the next logical product for me to try.
Now i have naturally very thick and very curly hair thats slightly damaged from daily heat from flat, curling and waving irons as well as blow dryers. I wash my hair every 4 to 6 days the day after its so oily i cant stand it. I only get oily at the roots even by that time so dry shampoo is the logical option for me to make that oily hair manageable.
This bottle has a good amount of product in it and you dont need very much. It does go on white but using a brush to brush through my hair with it on and shaking my hair out with my fingers and massaging the roots it sinks in very quickly. It leaves no residue behind or any weird powder pieces like the Nirvana dry shampoo and it keeps the oil at bay until my wash the next day.
The only thing i dont love is the scent. Its the same scent as every other living proof item. A bit clean but with an undertone of peppery patchouli type smell. I really dont like it but its not very strong so its nothing that makes me not use the line.
Overall its a high quality and good priced per ounce dry shampoo that i would recommend to any hair color or type.
Kelsey S.
Ames, IA
I thought this was an "okay" dry shampoo. I used it after 3 days of not washing my hair to see how it would do. It actually did a good job of soaking up the oils and sweat I had produced from being in the Florida sun. I have dark brunette hair and it definitely gave a white cast to the hair if you fo not work it in all the way. It has a very strong perfume/floral scent to it as well so, if you do not like strong scents this may not be for you. I thought it did well with absorbing the oils and grease from my roots after 3 days of not washing my hair though. It took a while to work it in and to work the white cast out of my hair. I believe with blonde or lighter color hair it would be easier to work with and take less time to work in without leaving a white cast on the hair. All in all this product does the job!
Sonya H.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this product! The smell is clean and not perfumey. The best dry shampoo smell I’ve ever smelled. Any time my hair is feeling greasy after skipping a few washes i know this product will do the trick. Any time I spray this around a friend or colleague they always want to know what it is.
Danielle J.
Croydon, PA
I have bright teal hair so I can’t wash it more than about twice a week. I have been relying heavily on dry shampoos since I dyed it a few months ago. I have tried several brands, and so far this one is my favorite! It doesn’t leave as much of a residue as some other brands and it smells amazing!
Rosy V.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use a lot of dry shampoo because I have oily hair. I got to use this one in one of my boxes and I really enjoyed it. It does the job. It gets rid of oil and it doesn’t leave a white cast which was my main concern. This is a really good dry shampoo and it smells amazing!
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I have been on a quest to find the perfect dry shampoo. My hair gets oily super quick, and most dry shampoos I've tried just add to that problem. I have never really liked dry shampoo, and  I expected not to like this one. Living Proof was the first brand that actually cleaned my hair, eliminated oil, eliminated sweat and eliminated odor.  I was used to trying the cheaper brands (Not your mothers), but LP is worth the price tag.  I usually have to wash my hair every day, but with this product I only have been washing 3x a week. By not washing my hair everyday, I also noticed I do not have to get it done (I dye my hair) as often.
Abby O.
Rochester, NY
If you're willing to spend the money, this is an incredible dry shampoo! It actually has a good smell, and you can SEE the oil/grease disappear when you use this. I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Try to keep an eye on sales so you can snag it next time
Cassidy M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Does this dry shampoo leave a fresh smell for a while or does the smell fade quickly?
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
Does this product leave a residue on your hair? I hate feeling like there is grit on my hair versus soft and lightweight hair. How dot you use it?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does a can of this typically last for you?
Haley P.
Millen, GA
How does this dry shampoo compare to drugstore brands?
Connie L.
Shirley, NY
I want to know if this is worth the hype? I currently use batiste and am very happy with the results. Is this product worth the price? Does it work well with fine, thick, curly hair?