BY LIVING PROOF #44 in Conditioner

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A nourishing, weightless conditioner for healthy-looking hair.

Key benefits:
- Adds lightweight conditioning
- Improves visible hair health

If you want to know more…
This revolutionary, weightless conditioner lets you nourish your way to gorgeous hair. Powered by a patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA), this gentle formula creates hair that’s smoother, softer, and shinier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair, this product is silicone-free.

The Perfect Hair Day line works hard to keep hair looking and feeling healthy—delivering the five benefits for beautiful, healthy-looking hair: smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength, and polish. It helps you wash your hair less often, while making hair appear healthier instantly and over time.

• Does this ever go on sale anywhere?1 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this conditioner for fine, oily hair?...1 Answers
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I have to be honest here!! I am trying to do all I can to save my hair. When I saw a commercial claiming that Jennifer Aniston used it, I had to wonder.. why would anyone want straight, stringy , thin looking hair. I mean of course if one has little hair, I too would want any hair. But her hair is aging. Have you noticed, even while on the show Friends, she seldom touched her hair. Maybe that's a good thing. But, this product line is very expensive IMHO, with very little payback. I can only say this is just average.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I left this review under the shampoo, so I'll leave it under here as well since I'm referring to both the shampoo/conditioner. Living Proof is one of my favorite brands for hair products! I've tried this shampoo/condition before and LOVE it. Maybe I'm biased because I like the brand, but I honestly think my hair just looks better after I use these two. I feel like when I straighten/curl it, it just styles so nicely. If you want to buy this, it will cost you anywhere from $11 to $59, depending on the size!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I am always on the lookout for hair care products that work with my fine, straight but a  little bit frizzy hair and this is definitely a winner. This conditioner leaves my hair soft, shiny, and it never leaves it feeling greasy/oily or weighed down. I love how it smells and how evenly it distributed through my hair. I definitely think this is a product worth a bit of splurging as it is definitely a good choice for a variety of hair types.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Seriously if you have a lot of damage in your hair this is the absolute best deep conditioner you can use. When my hair was fried from bleaching it to go Grey I had a very hard time finding a deep conditioner that help my hair not break and to keep moisture in it. This conditioner took my hair from feeling like straw to really soft and feeling more healthy and strong. I definitely recommend this to anybody who has had a very damaged hair.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
I tried the travel size because this product is very expensive and I was disappointed. I am obsessed with the dry shampoo because it makes my hair feel soft with volume and smells great. The shampoo conditioner combo just didn’t work for me. I had to use a lot of the product, and every time I got out of the shower my hair was so tangled from it. I do like the smell. I won’t purchase this again. Not worth it for the price
Juliana R.
I've tried so many conditioners out there--from Kerastase to Alterna to Pantene, you name it! I have very long, fine, oily hair, but it's color treated so my lengths and ends are quite dry.  This conditioner addresses my dry ends without weighing me down--a feat I didn't think was possible (even though plenty of products make this claim). I will repurchase this 100%.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this and the shampoo after my hair stylist got rid of my favorite product line from her salon. The shampoo does a great job at cleansing my hair without stripping it, and the conditioner gives the right amount of hydration without leaving my hair greasy or leaving my hair feel weighed down. I’ve been happy with the Living Proof line and would repurchase again!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I received this product as a sample several times in different subscription boxes (I'm a former addict of all subscription boxes). I used the samples every time and always was pleased with the results. Well worth the price in my opinion. I don't currently use it because I've taken my very dark brown natural hair color and processed it down to platinum so aside from my color depositing shampoo and conditioner I only use very gentle, limited ingredient and preferably natural shampoos and conditioners. But this is a solid product line...it just doesn't fit my needs at this time. But I totally endorse this product line and would gladly use it again when I eventually opt to grow my natural hair back out.
Heather R.
I love the smell! It actually made my hair so nice after the 1st use! It was wonderful! Downfall is it’s kinda expensive. And I can’t paid 26 for the smallest bottle. I emailed the company for s coupon or something and the customer service was not very nice or helpful. So the product was great, but the customer service kinda ruined it.
Caitlyn N.
Parma
Nothing but love for this entire line. My hair has never been more healthy, even ask my hair dresser. I use this shampoo and conditioner twice a week. I also use wet comb in the shower with this conditioner. It is great for my thick, wavy, Italian hair. I will always repurchase. This whole line has saved my hair 100%, recommend always
Nicole K.
Is it really worth the price
Alex H.
Are there any special requirements when using this conditioner compared to normal?
Karen L.
Does this conditioner help with thinner, damaged hair? As a dancer, I'm always putting my hair up in a bun, so there's always a lot of breakage and dryness from washing out hairspray. I've heard good things about this brand, and think it could work for me. Thoughts?
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Worth the price??
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Does this ever go on sale anywhere?