BY LIVING PROOF #17 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

An oil- and silicone-free styling treatment that provides volume, smoothness, conditioning, strength, and polish in one easy step. Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment contains Living Proof's award winning, patented molecules: OFPMA to weightlessly smooth, add shine, condition, and soften hair, and PBAE to create revivable, long-lasting volume and body with manageability. This powerful formula provides heat protection, UV protection, and static control. Results are instantaneous and improve hair over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Thanks to the compatibility of the molecules OFPMA and PBAE, Perfect Hair Day is able to deliver shiny, strong, healthy hair plus a smooth, voluminous style in one bottle. Research results: In a consumer use test: - Participants who used Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment reported they were 2 times more satisfied compared to the styling products they use most often - 80% of participants agreed it creates the ideal balance of volume and smoothness - 80% of participants agreed it provides both styling and treatment without compromising one for the other - 68% reduction in breakage.

• What types of hair does this work for? 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? I have very fine hair th...2 Answers
  • I have wavy-curly hair and tend to get frizz even when my...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney W.
Austin, TX
This product did not work for me at all. To start, I had an allergic reaction to it. It made my scalp itch and burn and the smell was so overpowering that it gave me a headache and my eyes were red and watery until I washed it out.

I have very fine hair and this product weighed it down heavily. The texture it left my hair was awful - it didn't feel soft like it usually does, it just felt like I had put a bunch of gel into it. I followed the instructions by applying a little bit throughout my hair and then I blow dried it. I was only able to keep this product in my hair for a short time before I immediately had to wash it twice due to the reaction I had.

If you are sensitive to smells or have fine hair or sensitive skin, I would not recommend using this product.
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
I love these multi-tasking hair products like Redken One United, Revlon Unique or Alterna CC Cream, so this was the main reason to get the PhD trial set as LP products in general seem to get grest reviews. First time I used this one I used way too much, like walnut-sized blop and it weighted my hair down like nothing else and I couldn't blow-dry my hair as it took like 30 minute to get it dry. Next time I used a tiny amount and it really took care of frizz, along with the matching shampoo and conditioner. But it has similar fault with the PhD conditioner, they make my hair dull, not shiny and tends to grease up hair quite quickly. Granted I have rather fine hair, but I find the grease and build up from PhD products to be extreme, and I notice no actual improved in the way my hair looks or feels. It's just tangly, with sort of layer of tacky all over. I'm back to my normal Alterna hair routine and I have instantly good hair again, soft, shiny, managable. Living Proof is not right for my hair.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
My thin, straight & fine hair luvs this stuff. I blow dry daily it protects & provides detangling, volume and control. It also adds luster, shine and control. My little fly-always stay down and look smooth all day and night if it's that kind of long day!!! When I don't use it I can tell a huge difference#contest Influencer
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I wish I could give this zero stars. I was so excited to try this because who wouldn't love to have all those products in one? I thought this would be perfect for travel so I wouldn't have to take all my hair styling products. After going through post partum hair loss and waiting months for my hair to grow back, one time using this product and i was basically back at square one because as I blow dried my hair it LITERALLY burnt off. Not even kidding. I received the shampoo and conditioner later that is included in the line as a sample from a beauty store and it went in the trash. I will never use another one of their products. Sorry not sorry.
Rose L.
I applied to damp hair and blew dry as normal. I liked it but it wasn't any different than any other products I use for this procedure in my hair routine. I like the refreshing scent of spring that this reminds me off. My hair was manageable and fly aways were not happening when I used this product.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I received this styling treatment in a box of "blowout favorites" from Sephora.  After a few uses, I'm definitely seeing a difference in the softness and smoothness of my hair after blow drying.  It seems to provide a little more protection against humidity than my previous styling cream was, and the frizz is less noticeable, too.  As a whole, I don't like the fragrance of Living Proof products, but I also don't feel that the scent lingers once my hair is dry, so I can tolerate it for such a short amount of time.
Stephanie H.
I love this product. It’s kind of runny so I tend to use too much, but definitely worth it 👌🏼 I use a small drop after I’m done with my hair to set it, and it smells great. But, it makes my hair a bit greasy when I don’t COMPLETELY dry my hair.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love this stuff--it's one of my favorite styling products. I get a lot of this brand in my Ipsy bags, and I usually get upset when I get sent hair products (because I'm ultra snobby about hair products) but I'm never disappointed when it's a Living Proof hair product because everything I've tried has worked really well!
Trystan S.
Love it because it protects from heat and gets rid of static. Would recommend for colder months definitely. A very little goes a long way. Only use a pea size when applying so your hair does not get greasy.
Becca S.
Absolutely Amazing ! It definitely makes my hair look super healthy, I apply it while my hair is wet and then blow dry it and I don’t need to use the flat iron to style my hair which I would have to do if I don’t use this product since my hair tends to be naturally wavy and frizzy but this styling treatment removed frizz and helps to style my hair easily. My hair feels super soft and it has shine, it doesn’t look or feel greasy at all. It definitely makes my everyday hair routine less time consuming and my hair looks great !
Brittany G.
Bird In Hand, PA
Im always looking for new products for my hair and I really do like a sticky feeling. So how well does this work? and how does it feel?
Bao V.
Coon Rapids , MN
I've been researching this product and was wondering if I helps keeps your hair to look nice and smooth? I have really dry and brittle looking ends. Is it worth it?
Mery M.
Doral, FL
How does this works? Is it a good product?
April V.
Tampa, FL
Do you apply this more at the roots or all over damp hair before blow-drying?
Mia N.
Does it work for oily skin?